1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Six Billion Demons

Discussion in 'General' started by Nervaqus987, Jan 23, 2015.

1. SETIFAN

SETIFAN I trust you know where the happy button is?

Solomon is naturally the most JoJo of the Demiurges, because Diamond is Unbreakable.

2. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Update.

Why hello Alison, you seem to have gotten ripped.

3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Well... that is one ripped Al-Yisun.

Ragnablaze0, Least Devotee and Xicree like this.
  4. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

I'll be in my bunk.

5. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Biigoh likes this.
  6. TheOtherSandman

TheOtherSandman Well worn.

Even after all this time, their issues with drawing hands and feet still provide amusement.
    In this particular update, Allison's feet are as long as her thighs.

7. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

On the other hand, dat ass...

Xicree likes this.
  8. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Biigoh likes this.
  9. Biigoh

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-14/

William O'Brien likes this.
  10. Biigoh

11. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

12. Biigoh

” EMPTY PALMS

An internal, cold-atum style said to be as ancient as the gods themselves. It is said the god Ovis taught it to the first angels, who taught it to the first human, Metia. The style involves miraculous alignment of the body’s meridians to multiply the muscular power and striking force of bare handed strikes tenfold. Since the style relies heavily on the cultivation of internal force, its external strikes may seem unassuming to the untrained eye until they hit their target with the force of an ox cart.

It is said masters of this style can so precisely align the channels of power within their body that they can project the force of their blows at range, sometimes up to thirty or forty paces away. One old master of this style, who dwells in Fifteen Rivers, makes a great show to visitors of striking a heavy cast iron bell some 5 or 6 shins high with great blows from his fists, though he stands apart from the bell quite some distance.

A practitioner of this style must take tremendous pains to use it effectively. The style was originally developed for battling and destroying various titanic void monsters and unbound devils, and is rather difficult for humans to learn. A student must train rigorously, keep a strict diet, and maintain fine bodily control in order to effectively utilize its techniques. Therefore, it has always been an unpopular school, seen as somewhat old fashioned. None, however, deny the power of its techniques, which include YISUN’s Open Palm, widely regarded as an unbeatable move.”

– Manual of Hands and Feet

13. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

I finally noticed what was bugging me in this page, Allsion's eyes have changed color!

14. Biigoh

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-17/

“PATTRAM SWORD HAND
    The school for this style is located in the Low Oak province. The school is always ruled by three monks who set its training, prayer schedule, and ceremonies. It does not engage in politics, defense, aiding the poor, or external meddling, as many other schools do, but solely focuses on perfecting martial arts. When the school goes to war, as it sometimes does, it is a terrible sight.
    Its masters are incredibly disciplined but equally brutal, and they often train their students to the point of vomiting, collapsing, or ruining their body. I have heard that students occasionally die during its more unforgiving periods, though the masters would not elaborate any further.
    The school of Sword Hand is a killing school. It is an external style that focuses on blows so precise and sharp that they turn the edge of the hand, foot, or finger into a cutting implement strong enough to part flesh, sunder armor, and cleave bone. It is widely considered one of the strongest external styles for a reason. Unarmed or empty-handed styles that do not strongly focus on internals have little regress against sword hand, and for that manner neither do many weapon styles. It’s one weakness is its incredible drain on stamina. If a practitioner does not kill his opponent in a few serious blows (and the style is rarely used seriously for anything other than killing intent), he will quickly find himself too weak to even drag one foot after the other.
    I have seen masters of this school sever solid rock with a fingernail. Little more needs to be said on its brutal effectiveness on the human body. It is an evil school, and I am glad that my study of it has been rapid.”
    -Manual of Hands and Feet

Least Devotee likes this.
  15. Biigoh

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-18/

Much practice, Al-yisun must do.

“FLYING SNOW
    Regretfully I know little of this rare internal technique other than one learns it over many years by listening to certain resonances of the wind. Extended practice is very difficult, but makes the body extremely light, so much that it seems to ignore the common properties of gravity. There are rumors that masters of this technique can balance their whole weight on a single leaf, walk on water, or even fly. I would have inquired more about its properties but the only master I was able to reliably locate mocked me for my lack of knowledge shortly after I came upon him in a bamboo grove, at which he bounded away, propelling his whole body off the forest with only light touches of his fingertips.”
    -Manual of Hands and Feet

16. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

17. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Xicree likes this.
  18. Biigoh

Arash?!?

“SHIVERING ARROW

I found a lanky and rather weathered peregrine knight who was a master of this style and followed him for several days on his journey. We soon reached a kingdom in terrible repair, passing many burned out houses and hovels. My companion informed me it was ruled by a tyrant, who would levy impossible taxes and often ride out to ravage his own land, preventing the people from leaving by force, and indulging his basest vices upon them. The land was very battered and thick, leather-necked soldiers were everywhere. We could not find lodging and had to camp under some ragged trees. There, the knight informed me he had made many preparations, had spent some time meditating, and decided it was right and proper to slay this man.

I asked the knight how he planned to accomplish his quest, seeing that the warlord kept mostly to his very imposing stone keep and was guarded by fifty men, day and night. The knight cautioned me against hasty conclusions and bade me wait. I thought the fool would walk us right up the fortress gates and have us slaughtered, but to my surprise, we instead turned towards a distant mountain path. Three days of mostly silent climbing and very difficult trails, we found ourselves on a high mountain ledge, with a clear view of the poor, destitute kingdom below us, and the keep squatting like a black ogre overlooking mouth of the valley.

At this point I was still quite befuddled, but waited while the knight seemed to pace about and test the weather with his fingers and tongue. Seemingly satisfied, he boiled water, mixed some herbs, and began to pray. He had an enormous silverwood greatbow slung across his back, and only one arrow, almost the size and length of a javelin. Drinking the mixture, which smelled quite dreadful, he strung the bow, which took some effort. When the sun was almost at his zenith, he rose to his feet and bade me stand back, drawing the bow and the single, wicked looking arrow back with all his strength. I should mention here I have never seen a man look so anguished with concentration. He seemed to peer at some distant spot in the valley below, waiting for some ideal moment. I had absolutely no idea what the fool man’s goal was at the time. He stood like that for some four or five minutes, muscles straining, and it was only then that I realized he might be aiming at the keep.

When he loosed, the rush of wind that followed blew my whiskers nearly clean off my face and sent half my pack tumbling down the mountainside. I didn’t see where the shaft disappeared to. The man seemed mightily relieved and seemed to deflate somewhat. He told me the deed was done and that he would be leaving the kingdom soon. Thinking him mad, I was glad to be rid of his company.

When I returned to the valley below a few days later, I was almost immediately set upon by a peasantry almost crazy with mirth. The land was in disarray. The warlord had been slain in his keep, while he ate his luncheon. An enormous arrow had torn his head clear off his shoulders, and carried it out the window. It had traveled through three feet of stone to reach its target, as though a ballista had launched it.

It had been shot about fifteen miles.”

– Manual of Hands and Feet

Accelerator and Least Devotee like this.
  19. Biigoh

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-21/

"Hey Vash! Long time no see."

Yeap... Al-yisun is getting used to Throne.

20. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

ZiPeppe likes this.
  21. Biigoh

22. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

23. NewOn3e

NewOn3e Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Thank you, very interesting information. How do you find her?

24. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

25. Biigoh

26. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Update

Your Jojo is weak, but a decent entrance.

Gaemnomut likes this.
  27. Biigoh

28. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Allison, honey, you couldn't take that guy what is making you think you could take on an angel?

29. Biigoh

30. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Valette-Serafina likes this.