1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Skittering Chaos (Worm/Hazbin Hotel)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Thread Necromancer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Greatazuredragon

Greatazuredragon Connoisseur.

Well, there goes the neighbourhood... :D

2. Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer Creator of "mean" and/or "excessive" things

Pretty much what I'm going with in this case. Though there may be a bit more to it than that but you are correct in that she will have to master each bug individually now.

3. Emperor Lee

Emperor Lee Join the Empire! We have Lewds.

Oh I can't wait. Only other Worm/Hazbin Hotel fic I saw stopped right after she'd fucked up a bunch of angels in the purge and meeting Alastor, which makes sense since that's as far as the pilot got.

People thought she ha umbrakinesis for a bit when they watched black tendrils grab angels and slam them around, only to zoom in and notice it was bugs, loooots of bugs.

Especially loved the fanart

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  4. 24caratcoal

24caratcoal Plotbunny Rancher

All I have to say is as follows.

”BEEEEES!”

Edit: I am suddenly reminded of a qoute.

”... Does Hell have beds? You’d think they’d have beds of spikes. Or spiders. Or spiky spiders. Spikers.”

Not going to lie, I really want to see Taylor get her hands/brain/magic on some spikers.

5. Thread Necromancer

I quite enjoyed that fic and the fan art to but I found that Taylor was much to OOC in that considering she was making the same mistake that people always made wither her with Alistor. Honestly she needed a major ass kicking in that to get her back on track.

Bees! Where!? All I see are wasps!

Jaime01, Nickballas, Catter and 4 others like this.
  6. 24caratcoal

Heh, you missed my edit by only a moment.

7. Thread Necromancer

They are like spiders, only they shoot 12" iron spikes out their ass at bullet velocities.

8. 24caratcoal

The Glorious Overmoth definitely needs several hundred thousand of these. At a minimum.

9. Thread Necromancer

Watch out for the Spiker Queen, she's basically just a biological Rail gun.

10. 24caratcoal

So long as Skitter sees her first, there is no issue with this.

11. Thread Necromancer

Now that I think about it it might be interesting if people came up with various demonic bug ideas. Hell is basically a Death world/Daemon world that only really manages to have civilization around because you just can't kill a Demon. Hell the denser alleys mazes of Pentagram City are filled with Biters, basically Tyrannid Hormagants without the scythe blades and are immune to fire.

Nickballas, Morphile, Catter and 3 others like this.
  12. ElegiacCrown

ElegiacCrown Neither grandly nor intoxicatingly innocent.

Taylor once more has bugs, and all is right in the underworld. Looking forward to what comes next!

I'm actually kind of surprised that Mimi isn't Burnscar, I thought that was the twist that was happening there. I guess it's my fault for assuming there's only one Mimi in the entirety of Hell.

13. Thread Necromancer

I won't disabuse you of the notion that my initial planning might have changed at some point because my ideas are rather fluid and easily changeable unless I have a scene in my mind that absolutely has to happen, and even then, how it happens can change.

14. 24caratcoal

Hello? Excuse me, this may be out to the blue, but I think we might be related :V

15. Arbitbit39

Arbitbit39 I trust you know where the happy button is?

So bulletproof silk onesie for the little demon baby?

16. Thread Necromancer

Once she learns how to sew properly, or sets up a loom or something to weaver her silk, only the highest quality for those that serve Skitter.

17. Catter

Catter (Unverified Cat)

I mean I'm not coming up with it, but I feel like the cy-bugs from Wreck-It Ralph would fit right in.

18. Kitty S. Lillian

Kitty S. Lillian Transhuman

She's the one asking questions about the Nine, too.
    missing, of course, that costume creation WAS using her powers…
    'Silence' would be more usual as regards firearms. "Neutralizes sound" is direction-agnoistic unlike deafen(in) or silence(out).
    once in a while
    box o' bullets
    accelerates
    my fear
    its
    its [×3]

Winged One, hillo315, Catter and 2 others like this.
  19. Thread Necromancer

Would be an interesting thing that the demons might have to deal with, perhaps some kind of mechanical menace that demons have to deal with every once and a while. Or I could make them biological and just have it that they are effectively a major nuisance and Satan every once and a while fires off a lazer or something whenever a hive gets either too big or too close to his favorite spots in Hell. Heck it could be some product of another mad scientists like Sir Pentious that went too far. Hell, it'd be interesting to have the Eagleton Robot Army fighting an eternal war with the Cy-bugs. Taylor would just have to introduce the Cy-bugs into Earth Bet by accident and then boom, eternal robot wars maybe.

That is true, but then the Nine were a big thing in North America, and Mimi is from North America.

True but Skidmark's power is more easily applied to combat scenarios without much thought were as Taylor's requires some thought other than "Swarm them with the big bad bugs" and Skidmark's initial thoughts are of direct combat since that's what he mostly used his for, other than area denial or imprisoning people for gladiator fights.

20. Emperor Lee

Emperor Lee Join the Empire! We have Lewds.

Heheh, did you read the omakes? More specifically, the beelzebub omakes?

21. Thread Necromancer

I read some of them, they were quite amusing. Heck, could have that half to a third of the insectile horrors here are because of ol' Beelzebub fucking around with buggies.

Edit: It might be amusing to have ol' Lucy call up Beelzebub

"Good morning Beelzebub, I've just heard the most intriguing rumor!"
    "And what would that be?"
    "Why that you are being sweet on a girl, and giving her some of your power! Congratulations are in order I would think!"
    "What?"
    "Is that not what is going on? Oh I see! Another child then! Well either way, congratulations! Now I have some important buissness to do, but stop by my place at some point and we can pop some champagne together! Hahaha. Tata~!"
    "... What!?"

22. wasntme

wasntme Versed in the lewd.

Beezlebub: "Hey weren't you one of those cultist girls, who managed to summon me in the 90's?"
    Taylor: "Um no? I was born in the 90's."
    B: "Are you sure? The name is on my tongue ... Annabell, no! Anne Rose right?"
    T: "What?"
    B: "Ah, those were the days" *wistful mile*
    T: "WHAT!"

I'm fairly certain someone made a similar joke on that story thread as well.

23. Thread Necromancer

They did indeed. It would be interesting to have it be like that. Could also have it be Danny who was into the demon shit, or his ancestors had a curse of the 3rd child of Hebert will, during his first child's conception, will be possessed by the lord Beelzebub and his child will be of Beelzebub. But then this isn't particularly relevant at the moment.

24. VisV

VisV Lost in the Dungeons of My Mind.

The bugs viewing taylor as their Lady would certainly explain why Taylor was so easily able to adapt to bug powers despite having a traumatic experience that undoubtedly involved a lot of bugs.

25. Erwidze

Erwidze Not too sore, are you?

26. Thread Necromancer

These are very nice, I can see that if Beelzebub does manages to find his way into this, at least some of these would be of his creation. I was also thinking of using the human bug hybrids from that one short film as something he has made as well out of some of the sinners that displease him, or are contracted to him. Bodies he has made to stick demons into when they finally fall to hell and become his. Maybe as punishment, maybe for a purpose. Or heck, maybe some expedition of humans came into hell and managed to piss of Beelzebub off so he punished them like a raging Greek god.

Morphile, Ngamer11, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  27. Erwidze

Erwidze Not too sore, are you?

You did mention, IIRC, that Lucifer could shoot a laser once in a while at the nearby hives of wildlife near the city, Belzy could be one of the leaders of outside demons leading them. Perhaps feral from the beginning, or a disgraced Overlord gone mad, exiled for trying to overthrow Luci or for an experiment gone wrong. All the bug invasions once in a while are his countinious attempts to make a strain of bug-demons resistant enouth to get to the city for the revenge. Could be a plot point that he thinks he is The Bug demon, and no one else can have that title or something like that, or perhaps he thinks that Taylor is interesting enouth to experiment on.

28. Thread Necromancer

Like I said I'm not sure what his role could be, though I was kind of leaning towards the mad scientist kind of guy, or those wizards that make experiments and then they escape. Since more of his work would be on insects and possibly have a sense of gluttony to them it could also just be that they are just threats that Beelzebub doesn't care to deal with like with most overlords. Only reason Luci might even do that is because it's easier to just blast a hive about to hit critical mass than to let the others deal with it. I do know that things like this are a big threat to those outside, due to the gluttony and cannibalism and such.

He is also known as the Prince of false... gods... oh my... That's rather interesting considering that Taylor is on her way to being worshiped by a cult.

Morphile, Ngamer11, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  29. Mastigos2

Mastigos2 Versed in the lewd.

That's actually her at her least dangerous. The thing a lot of people forget about Taylor is that she can't hold onto a grudge very long. Now a goal, or a constantly looming threat, those she can cling to for years on end.

But yeah, she fairly frequently will team up with people she recently was enemies with

30. Vladicus

Vladicus Sage of reason and incomplete information

Yeah, Taylor with free time and no looming threats is relatively chill and unlikely to make a lot of splash, give her an enemy or goal she can focus on and the woman turns into a damn terminator.