1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Going for a Walk (Hellsing Ultimate Abridged/Worm crossover)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by rocketmce, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Gryphalcon

Gryphalcon Making the rounds.

That tickles me. Please do it!

!Renzie0 and Scottyzelsnyder like this.
  2. Threadmarks: Interlude 1: PHO
    rocketmce

rocketmce Sentient horror game

Welcome to the Parahumans Online Message Boards
    You are currently logged in, TheCrimsonFckr
    You are viewing:
    • Threads you have replied to
    • AND Threads that have new replies
    • OR private message conversations with new replies
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Fifteen posts per page
    • Last fifteen messages in private message history
    • Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.

[​IMG]Topic: New mass murdering cape in the bay!?
    In: Boards ► Brockton Bay ► Capes ► Rumors

Luke_Ario13
    (Original Poster)
    Posted on January 3, 2011:

Ok, so, last night there was a shootout between the BBPD and the E88 right outside my apartment building. Nothing particularly unusual, I stayed inside, hid under the bed, and tried to get some sleep.

Then the shooting stops for about twenty seconds.

Now, stupid little-ol me decides to get up and take a look out the window, and I see that the police have bugged out and two skinheads are wailing on someone.

Oh, and some guy is thrashing around on the ground while missing his jaw.

WTF!?

In the next few minutes, the new cape -- who happened to be the person the two skinheads had been wailing on -- gets up and starts killing everyone! [VIDEO]

Eventually, Stormtiger and Cricket show up with a full contingent of skinheads, and I decide to do the smart thing and go back under my bed. A few more minutes of screaming and gunfire later, and everything goes quiet. I sit under my bed for another hour, trying and failing to get some sleep before saying 'fuggit' and I get up to look out my window.

I'm greeted by [THIS]

WTF. I'm moving out of the Bay ASAP.

(Showing Page 1 of 7)
    ► Bagrat
    (The Guy In The Know) (Veteran Member)
    Replied on January 3, 2011:
    Ok, how did I not hear about this earlier? Does anyone know WTF happened?
    ► Redx
    Is that fucking Stormtiger down there!? Is he dead?! that's his mask, right? the blue and white tiger thing!?
    ► Lydjuh_
    Umm... what? Are you allowed to link those kind of images and video!? That's pretty fucking gruesome!
    ► SWAAAGNUS (Cape Groupie)
    @Lydjuh_ Yeah... yeah that's Stormtiger alright, and unless he's gotten up since the OP posted I'm pretty sure he looks pretty fucking dead.
    ► FrenchSensei
    Has anyone noticed the bodies? I mean, some of them look like they've just been torn to shreds, but a bunch of them look like mummies or something like that. What kinda cape are we looking at here?
    ► Asbestos
    I... am not sure what to think. @OP, you're right, get the FUCK out of the bay. I really don't see the benefit in staying in a city where THAT can happen.
    ► BorkNugget (Veteran Member)
    Holy shit BB what kind of cape have you given us this time? A regenerator? A Tinker that specializes in nanotech? Whatever it is, I'm just glad I don't live there.
    ► Xx_VoidCowboy_xX (Temp-banned)
    That's right down the street from me! I knew I was hearing gunshots last night, but I didn't realize it was that close! Holy shit!
    ► WingedOne (Veteran Member)
    Well now... looks like we have a new piece on the board.
    It'll be interesting to see how this goes.
    ► Luke_Ario13 (Original Poster)
    @Lidjuh_ Not sure if it's against the rules or not, but I haven't gotten an infraction yet.
    @SWAAAGNUS Stormtiger has not moved since I took that picture. The cops and PRT have shown up now, and some guys in hazmat suits are cleaning up the bodies, so yeah, one of the E88 capes is dead. [PICS]
    @FrenchSensei No clue. I just know that whoever did this is fucking terrifying.
    @Asbestros I'm packing my bags now. No sense going to work with that bloodbath on my doorstep, and I've got family in Ohio I can go visit. Fuck you BB, you've been nothing but a pain in the ass.
    ► Xx_VoidCowboy_xX (Temp-banned)
    [Post removed]
    ++User has been banned for one week for the following: Speculation of cape identity++
    I know it's tempting to do, but don't go trying to figure out a capes identity in public. Not only is it illegal, but in this case, if the new cape gets wind of you you're liable to end up dead. - Greyback (moderator) (Veteran Member)
    ► SWAAAGNUS
    (Cape Groupie)
    @Xx_VoidCowboy_xX Geez, calm down will you? And don't try to guess a capes identity. Stormtiger's will probably be released soon enough ow that he's dead, but don't go trying to guess this new cape.
    ► Lyedar (Veteran Member)
    Holy shit this some serious stuff... Empire Eighty-eight better watch out, because they just got onto someone's shitlist!
    ► Cattra
    So, looking at the video posted by the OP, I'd guess that this new cape is probably a brute, high level too since they were able to tank that many bullets and keep going. A regenerator too, since those bullets are actually penetrating and causing damage.
    @OP any idea what else this cape has at their disposal? Maybe a striker ability, given the shriveled state of those corpses?
    ► Luke_Ario13 (Original Poster)
    @ Cattra No idea what powers she has, and I'd personally rather not find out.
    End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,

(Showing Page 7 of 7)
    ► Alunir

I kinda feel bad for all those guys... I mean, yeah, they were members of a white supremacist regime, but they had, like, families and all that, right?
    ► AmazingMollusk
    @Alunir I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that you're feeling sorry for Nazis of all people. Imma just settle on crying.
    ► MajorObvious
    @Alunir They're Nazis, who gives a shit?
    ► AllSeeingEye
    From the looks of things, the new cape is probably going to be on everyone's shit list if they keep this up. They're not affiliated with the PRT since killing really isn't an option for them, the ABB is all asians, and from the looks of things I don't think this new cape is Asian. The only possibility that fits is that the new cape could be with the Merchants, but even then it doesn't feel right to me.
    Fresh trigger most likely, and a dangerous one at that. Possibly triggered due to an altercation with E88?
    ► Cattra
    AllSeeingEye Wouldn't be surprised. It wouldn't be the first time someones triggered due to being harassed by the gangs.
    End of Page. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,

3. Tyrant_Of_The_Void

Tyrant_Of_The_Void Destruction Oni King

I'd advise you to put this in the NSFW section for more of an audience.

4. da3monh0st3d

da3monh0st3d Эскапист

I'm reminded of Alucard's vacation in Brazil and how great of an idea sending more men turned out to be.

5. rocketmce

Really? The NSFW section actually has more traction? Huh... I'll think on that, but for now I'll keep it here.

!Renzie0 and Warer like this.
  6. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

The SB thread got locked because taylor gave an endbringer a vagina holy shit are you kidding?

7. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

SB stands for Serious Business
    Humor is not allowed

8. Autocorruptor

Autocorruptor Corrupting Innocent Grammar

Oh, Humor is allowed. Its just that NSFW humor draws the ire if the Mobile Oppression Devices.

9. shakeval

shakeval Versed in the lewd.

SB has gotten more and more authoritarian. . . The general assumption children read fanfiction but don't know about naughty stuff l naive.

Really liking how this whole thing with Taylor being mentored by the crimson ficker himself, too bad vampires show up on film, would have been wonderful for the part to deal with someone invisible, and all that would be required to properly id things. . . . .wait, do para-ghouls have any of their powers still?
    Wonder what the various criminal analysis groups and the psychology types will make of the mc

10. Threadmarks: 2.1
    rocketmce

Taylor tapped her finger against the side of her laptop as she scrolled through her ‘page’ on PHO. It had been two days since she’d made her debut, and while she didn’t regret what she did per se, the conversation she’d had with her dad had been… less than pleasant.

[-----]

“Taylor, you killed thirty people!”

“Dad, it was self-defense! And they had guns! What was I supposed to do!?”

“Knock them out, tie them up, or call the Protectorate and let them deal with it, not slaughter them wholesale!”

[-----]

Yeah. Sufficed to say, her dad had not been happy. Granted he had been more worried about her mental and physical state of being at the time, especially when she came home wearing a red hoodie instead of a white one. After he was done fussing over her, however, he’d basically grounded her, forbidding her from leaving the house until further notice, if not for her protection than for the protection of those around her.

With her newfound free time that she normally would have spent at school, she had taken the time to lurk on PHO using the nametag Alucard had so graciously provided, that being ‘TheCrimsonFckr’.

Not the most family-friendly of names, but she figured it would work just fine if all she would be doing was lurking. Speaking of, about a day after her first cape fight, the PRT posted an official page about her, detailing what they thought her powers were.

They had named her ‘Rend’ as a temporary title, with a Brute, Striker, and… Master rating?

“Alucard? Why on earth did they give me a Master rating?” She asked, both legitimately curious and a bit scared. The PRT wasn’t kind to Masters, especially with capes like Heartbreaker and Nilbog running around.

“Hmm… oh! I know, I totally forgot, hehe, Ghouls.”

Taylor blinked, “... Ghouls?” she asked.

“Yeah-huh. So, get this, if you bite and/or kill someone who’s not a virgin of the opposite sex, then they turn into a Ghoul. A zombie, basically. Sounds like they’ve been dealing with them as they come, apparently.”

If her heart had beat like a normal person’s, Taylor was pretty sure it would have been pounding its way through her ribcage, “I create zombies!?

“Uh, yeah?”

“And when were you planning on telling me this!? That’s something kinda important to know about my powers!” she all but shouted. Truth be told, she didn’t actually find that aspect of her power all that alarming, in fact, she was mostly just angry that Alucard had neglected to inform her of such a thing up until now.

“It’s not like I’ve ever had to explain any of this before! It was usually just inferred. Either that or Walter would explain it. Kinda miss the traitorous bastard.”

“So, you’re basically just used to people doing all the work for you?” she asked.

“Yup~.”

Taylor sighed, before turning back to her page on PHO. Apparently, the PRT had classified her as an A-class threat, and a villain on top of that. Part of her swelled at the thought of being taken seriously by the PRT, but another part of her was pissed that they had immediately classified her as a villain.

Yes, she had killed thirty people in one night. But that had been in self-defense!

Yes, she had broken the ‘unwritten rules’ by killing Stormtiger. But she hadn’t even known about the unwritten rules until after it had happened!

And, yes, she was probably one of the most powerful parahumans in Brockton Bay.

“Not going to dispute that last one?”

“Would you?”

“... Point taken.”

She rolled her eyes, before closing her laptop and turning to the desk that she had moved into her room. On it were a few things; a sketchbook, a needle and thread, and a bunch of spare fabric. She’d gone out the first time looking for trouble, and while she had accomplished her goal in finding said trouble, she found out rather quickly that she was woefully unprepared to go out as a hero.

First things first; a Hero name. She’d bounced ideas off of Alucard, as well as doing some research online for some names that hadn’t already been taken.

Vampirella was a no, no one would take her seriously. Draculina was good, but it felt a bit too on the nose for her. She’d considered Lilith, but the name was already taken.

“How about Helsing?” Alucard asked.

“Wasn’t he the vampire hunter? A bit backward don’t you think?” she asked.

“Hey, don’t point at me, I worked for the family for decades. Seriously, I watched, like, three generations go by.”

Taylor ignored Alucard’s ramblings about his former life. That was actually one of the few things she’d failed to understand about her power; Alucard was fully and completely sentient and had apparently lived an entire life before she got stuck in her head. He’d fought in World War Two as well, Apparently.

Pulling up her hand-written list, she started looking through the names she hadn’t already crossed out, “Hmm… how about… oh, here we go I recognize this name. How about I go with Carmilla?” she asked.

“Hmm? Carmilla? That bitch? Well, I guess she did know how to throw a party. Eh, not my first choice but I guess it’ll work. Not like she’s around to complain or anything like that.”

Deciding on Carmilla as a cape name, she turned to her other current project; a costume. All of the spare fabric she could find was now being cannibalized into making her a costume. She’d managed to convince her dad to take her to a thrift-store when he got home from work, so she’d hopefully be able to find some of the things she needed, but so far her outfit was coming along… not necessarily nicely, but she was making progress.

The plan was to have a long, red coat the was open at the front, revealing a white shirt and black pants underneath. She and Alucard had gotten into an argument over the shirt since Taylor was adamant about not having to buy a new shirt every time her old one got soaked in blood as her hoodie had. Eventually, they reached a compromise; White shirt for when they were meeting with people they weren’t going to kill, and black or red for when they were going to be fighting.

Another issue was her mask. She’d decided after she’d gotten home from her first outing that she needed to cover her eyes, not her mouth since she needed the latter as her main form of attack. She’d considered a domino mask, but Alucard had shot down the idea almost immediately. He’d suggested that instead of something plain like a mask, she should wear a pair of round, metal-rimmed, red-tinted glasses. Apparently, that would mirror his look from back when he wasn’t stuck in her head.

“All you’d be missing would be my stylish hat, but even I didn’t wear it all the time, only when I wanted to be extra stylish.”

That had been the second option for her costume. The first option, and one she still hoped she could pull off one day, was a red dress, with long white gloves and sleeves, with decorative jewelry and a masquerade mask, which would have made her look like someone who’d stepped out of the renaissance or the 1910s. Dangerous, yet beautiful, especially considering her fangs showed when she smiled.

Unfortunately, both herself and Alucard had admitted that the outfit wouldn’t be that well suited for combat, and had decided on the second option for the time being.

Aside from designing her costume, she’d also been experimenting with her powers. Ever since she’d drank about fifteen people, she’d discovered that her senses had gone from being good, to through the roof. Beyond that, her reflexes and reaction time was also far beyond the norm. And on top of all of that? She was ripped now.

When she’d gone to take a shower the night she’d gone out, she’d actually taken a good ten minutes to stare at her newly gained muscle mass. Her abs had gone from nonexistent to rock hard.

“Hehehe, I’m pretty sure you could grind meat on those things!”

Her arms had bulked up too. Nothing outrageous, but it was definitely a visible difference. Then there were the… other, changes.

Her thighs, once upon a time, had been one of her most attractive features -- in her humble opinion of herself. Now? They looked even better than before, along with some upgrades to other parts of her body.

“Dayum! Are you sure you’re fifteen? Cause that is one fine~ looking ass!” Alucard commented, causing Taylor to blush.

“Yes, I’m fifteen. And unless you want to sound like a pedophile, I suggest you take back that remark.” She said, causing Alucard to chuckle.

“Hey, you don’t have to worry about me, I’ve got my eyes set on an even better-looking ass.”

Taylor sighed, “You know making comments like that isn’t going to get this ‘Integra’s attention. You do know that right?” she asked.

“Eh, it’s not the only thing I’ve got up my sleeve.”

Rolling her eyes, she went back to doing a little bit of sewing. She worked for about an hour, just before her dad called out from downstairs announcing his arrival.

“I’ll be right down dad!” Taylor called out, getting up from her desk and rushing downstairs.

When she reached the bottom, she found her dad setting down a box on the dining room table, “What’s all this, dad?” Taylor asked, walking up and beginning to inspect the box.

“Well, that one you’re looking at there is a few spare jackets and coats from the lost and found at the office that has been sitting in the back room for a few years now. Figured you might could use them for your costume.” he explained, “We can still go to the thrift store later, but I figured this could still help.”

Taylor grinned, pulling out one of the jackets, which looked to be a completely oversized tan trenchcoat. She stepped over to her dad and gave him a hug, “Thanks dad, this’ll definitely help.”

Her dad froze for a second, before wrapping his arms around her, “You’re welcome, kiddo.”

11. Creus

Creus The 38th Generation Sun Knight

So, is it okay if his powerless subordinates kill a cape but is it wrong if he does it himself?

12. DigBickBaddy

DigBickBaddy Getting sticky.

Wooooooooo more going for a walk. Hopefully the trouble on the ship resolves itself.

IzuToga_Addict and !Renzie0 like this.
  13. Threadmarks: 2.2
    rocketmce

Danny downed another shot of whiskey, sighing as he placed the glass back on the bar, “Am I a bad person?” he asked.

Kurt hummed, “No, I don’t think so. I mean, what else were you supposed to do, turn her over to the PRT? They’d have her locked up before she had a chance to say anything.” he said, reaching over to the bottle of alcohol and pouring himself and his friend another shot of whiskey.

“I mean… she killed thirty people! Not innocent people no, but… What am I supposed to do!?” he asked, his voice cracking.

Kurt shook his head. After Danny had revealed that his daughter had triggered after being shoved into a locker, he had been enraptured completely. After he had told him that she had then gone on the kill thirty people in one night, he had become terrified completely. And judging that the man in front of him was shaking, he was probably just as terrified.

“When she came how she was dripping blood! I… I just reacted, and if she hadn’t been my daughter…” he trailed of pressing his face into his hands.

Kurt sighed. He wasn’t a therapist or a psychologist, and he really wasn’t the person to be making calls about what to do about a crazed parahuman daughter. If anything he was probably the worst person to talk about such things, as he didn’t even have any kids himself.

“Look, I don’t know what you’re supposed to do in this kind of situation, but I can tell you right now that she is your daughter. If her reaction to those Jackets was any indication, she probably has little to no inclination to hurt you, let alone kill you.” Not to mention the fact that she was probably more concerned about his safety more than anything else.

Danny sighed, “I know… You’re right, she would never intentionally hurt me, but… what am I supposed to do? I mean, she said she tried taking them down non-lethally at first, but when that failed to work, she just… kills them?”

“I’m no expert, but if I had to guess I’d say her brains not working all that well at the moment. Capes aren’t stable people, Danny. Even the Heroes. You know that, and while I hate to say it, I don’t think Taylor’s in a much better position.” Kurt remarked.

Danny muttered something under his breath, before downing another shot of alcohol, “I just… I’m terrified of her Kurt! I’m supposed to be her father, the one she’s supposed to be able to lean on when life gets tough, but instead… instead, I just miss all the signs that she needs me there! I didn’t even notice her grades dropping, I didn’t notice that she came home more often than not with bruises, and I didn’t even notice that Emma fucking Barnes was one of the ones bullying her!” His voice started out timid and quiet, but by the time he got to the part about Emma, he was shouting, drawing the stares of many of the bar’s patrons.

Kurt winced, “Look, Danny, why don’t you try and calm down, alright? Look, you said that you took her to the thrift store yesterday to look for… costume materials, right? She said she wanted to be a hero, right?” he asked.

Danny took a deep breath, before pouring himself another shot of whiskey, “Yeah, yeah she wants to be a hero. But, as far as the thrift store went? You didn’t watch the news this morning?” he asked.

Kurt shrugged, “Don’t have cable, remember?”

Danny sighed again, “Well, it was a shitshow, I can tell you that much…”

[-----]

Taylor bit her bottom lip as she held up the pair of glasses to the thrift stores light, trying to gauge if the orange lenses were dark enough to hide her eyes when she was out fighting crime. She held them over to her father, “What do you think, dad? Would this work?” she asked.

Danny looked over, “Uh, Yeah, I think those might work. I thought you said you wanted red though?” he asked.

Taylor shrugged, “Originally, yeah, but these are the only ones with round lenses and metal frames.” she explained.

Danny made an ‘ah’ sound before going back to looking through the men’s clothing.

“What do you think Alucard, will this work?” Taylor asked to no one.

“Eh, they’re not perfect, but it’s kinda hard to get perfect in the first place so you’re probably fine. Besides, if they’re orange instead of red it’ll be easier to see when you get blood on them.”

“Fair. Still, those sunglasses have red lenses, even if they are plastic.” She noted.

“Tay-Tay, the only glasses I’m willing to accept you wearing aside from the orange ones are the aviators.”

Taylor blinked, “... why?”

“Because they are awesome. The orange ones, while not as much as my old pair, are fabulous,” he explained.

“Wait, how do you assign something like that? Is there some kind of rating system for glasses or something?” she asked.

“As a matter of fact, there is. Aviators are the third-best type of glasses in the world. First are the style of those orange ones,” he explained.

“Okay… wait, what about the second?”

“That would be a monocle.”

“A monocle.”

“Did I stutter?”

Taylor sighed, grabbing the round, orange pair and adding it to the cart. Inside said cart were all the thing’s Alucard had insisted she have for her costume, as well as a few things she’d decided on herself. Alucard insisted on a pair of white gloves, a silver cross necklace, and a red fedora that they’d found. All Taylor herself had gotten was a pair of black pants and black tennis shoes. Alucard had requested dress shoes, but all she could find were high-heels, which even Alucard agreed would be a pain in the ass to fight in.

She started heading over to her dad and was passing through the women’s coats section when something set off her sense of smell. It was disgusting, rancid, and it was most definitely a person. If she had to guess, they hadn’t showered in days, if not weeks.

“ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS! EVERYBODY ON THE FUCKIN’ GROUND! SKIDMARK IS SHITFACED, AND HE NEEDS HIS FUCKIN’ FIX!” A loud, obnoxious, and drunken voice shouted out over the store, moments before automatic weapon-fire sounded out.

People screamed as some ran and others dropped to the ground. Taylor ducked, hiding behind the rack of coats. Slowly peaking around the edge of it, she saw Skidmark and about ten other Merchants standing at the front of the store, all covered in filth and holding varying weapons. Outside the store window, she could see a large, scrappily-built vehicle, which looked like the bastard love-child between a school bus and a tank.

Skidmark was holding the cashier at gunpoint and was shouting.

“Gimme’ the goods asswipe! I know ya’ got ‘em, I have boys that come in here every fuckin’ week to get some of that shit!” he ordered, shoving the weapon further into the man’s face.

Taylor frowned, “Alucard, what the hell is he talking about?” Taylor whispered, ducking back behind the rack as one of the mooks started to turn in her direction.

“Hmm… I think I have an idea. Take a deep breath, through the nose, would you dear?”

“I… what?”

“Just trust me.”

Taylor sighed and did as he asked. She smelled everything, and almost gagged at the smell of Skidmark and his crew. She smelled the oil and fumes from the vehicle outside, likely one of Squealer’s creations, as well as the faint chemical smell coming off of Skidmark, several of the gang members, and… the Cashier?

“Yep, that cashier’s got cocaine hidden under the counter. Watcha say we grab some for ourselves after skiddy makes his way out of here?” Alucard proposed.

“We are not doing drugs Alucard! I’m supposed to be a hero remember? And besides, we’ve got to find some way to stop him! He’s going to get someone hurt.” Taylor whispered, peaking around the rack again.

“Aww, you’re no fun. Alright, I suppose we should help out. Might wanna go ahead and suit up though.”

Taylor nodded, “Alright, yeah, but… how? My coats at home and I still haven’t paid for any of this stuff.”

“Who said anything about paying for it? And there’s a perfectly acceptable coat right next to you.”

Taylor looked up, and sure enough, there was a black pea coat hanging on the rack. Quietly putting the coat, glasses, gloves, and hat on, she resolved to go out and help save the day. Like a hero. Without killing anyone.

“Hey, Alucard, if I snap into a blood rage like last time you’ll try and snap me out of it, right?” she asked.

“No promises are made.”

Deciding that was probably the best she was going to get out of the voice in her head, Taylor stood up and stepped out from behind the rack. She stood for a full three seconds before one of the mooks noticed her.

“Hey girly! He said get on the fuckin’ ground!” the mook shouted, pointing a pistol sideways in her direction.

“I don’t think I’m going to do that,” Taylor remarked, stepping forward, “Now, if you could all just get down on the ground and put your hands on your heads, that would make all of this go a whole lot smoother.”

At this point, Skidmark had turned away from the cashier and was now looking directly at Taylor, “You some kinda’ cape bitch? You think you can take on the fuckin’ Merchants?” he asked.

Taylor tilted her head to the side, “Something like that.”

Skidmark laughed, “Look at this bitch! She thinks she can get us to just give up like we’re pussies! Hey, girly, tell you what, you go ahead and strip and I’ll consider lettin’ ya’ outta here in one piece!”

Taylor sighed, “This would’ve been a lot easier if you’d just done as I asked.”

Skidmark snarled, “Yeah, well I don’t take orders from bitches-”

Unfortunately, he couldn’t finish his sentence as Taylor’s fist had found its way into his stomach, her movements being too fast for him to immediately react to. Taylor’s punch sent him sprawled out on the floor, heaving and gasping for breath.

One of the mooks panicked, and a bullet soon found itself lodged in Taylor’s forehead. She fell backward, hitting the ground with a thud. The man who had shot her was shaking, his pistol held at an odd angle. His knees were the worst, and he soon collapsed onto the ground.

Skidmark groaned, slowing getting back to his feet. He looked around, spotting Taylor’s fallen, bleeding form before looking at the mook who had shot her. He blinked, looking at them both again, “Holy shit dude, you killed a fuckin’ cape!”

The mook in question just giggled slightly, “I am so fucking high right now…”

14. Autocorruptor

Autocorruptor Corrupting Innocent Grammar

Taylor, come to teh dark side. We have cookies!

15. shakeval

Geeze Taylor, at the rate your going all three of the main gangs are going to be down their capes. . . . .incoming bloodbath, rip and tear until its done.

In other news, bricks will be shat and I bet there are high quality modern security cameras in the thrift store, because of course there are.

!Renzie0 and irilis like this.
  16. Yowza

Yowza Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Just finish rewatching hellsing abridged when I spotted this, so happy right now.

!Renzie0 and mrttao like this.
  17. Student of Zelretch

Student of Zelretch Put the ice back on my lake. Moderator

At the time I post this, the bottom of page 1 of NSFW was last posted in 31 minutes ago, the bottom of SFW was posted in about 2 days ago. NSFW has vastly more content... but ultimately, it’s your choice - though if you’re an author that likes omakes, you’re significantly more likely to get them over there; I know I, for one, check NSFW for new threads/posts every ~12 hours... and SFW every ~6 days.

ChrinschBRO, !Renzie0 and rocketmce like this.
  18. Threadmarks: 2.3
    rocketmce

Taylor groaned. Getting shot hurt. Getting shot in the head hurt like a bitch. She was tempted just to lie there, to just let the Merchants take what they wanted. That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?

“I mean, we’d miss out on all the cocaine…”

“GAHH!”

She was interrupted from her thoughts by loud, rage-filled screaming, as well as the pained cries of Merchant’s being kicked in the groin. She lifted her head up and saw something she didn’t quite understand. Her dad was standing over one of the mooks fallen forms, punching the daylights out of him.

“Ohoho! Looks like daddy’s got some fire in ‘im!”

Her first thought was, Woah, my dad’s beating up Merchants because they shot me? While her second was more, My dad’s beating up Merchants because they shot me!

The difference between those two is a very small, but very significant one. The reason being that the second thought arrived just in time for Taylor to see one of the Merchant’s pointing a pistol towards her dad’s head. Fortunately, Taylor was able to react quickly enough to jump up and grab the Merchant’s arm and twist it upwards as he pulled the trigger. There was a definitive crack as the bones in his arm broke and twisted at an odd angle, the bullet going into the ceiling.

“Heheheheheheh…”

“That… was a bad move,” she said.

“He dun goofed is what he did!”

She headbutted the man. Hard enough that she sent him soaring across the room. She turned around just in time to see one of the Merchants aiming at her and firing, letting her dodge the incoming projectile. She moved forward and grabbed his arm, swinging him around and tossing him into a rack of clothes.

She turned around to see Skidmark already leaving the building, “Start the car! Start the fuckin’ car!” he shouted, the sound that followed his voice being that of a rumbling engine.

Taylor looked around at the other mooks, who were now either on the run, groaning on the floor, or in the case of the one who’d shot her, still being pummeled near to death by her dad. She winced as his fist slammed into the man’s bruised and bloodied face again. She kneeled down next to him and reached over, carefully putting a hand on her dad’s shoulder. He whirled around, a crazed, teary-eyed look on his face, which softened the moment he saw Taylor.

“... Taylor? You’re okay?” he asked.

Taylor chuckled, tapping her forehead where the bullet had entered her head, “Regeneration, remember? I’m fine. Now, how about you get off him and call the police, alright? I have a supervillain to catch.”

Leaving little chance for him to respond, she sped off just as the massive bus-tank-thing started to speed off. She ran out the door and began following it, and soon found herself speeding down the street at a far faster pace than she normally would have, and found that she was slowly catching up to the vehicle in front of her. Powers, she decided, were bullshit, hers especially.

“You’re a Vampire, sired by me, a fuckmothering Vampire, what did you expect?” Alucard asked.

“There’s a difference?” She asked, jumping over a car that had spun out behind the Merchant’s escape vehicle.

“One is just a normal, average, run of the mill Vampire… usually. The other has lived long enough and reached a certain level of badass that can’t really be matched by anyone else save another of equal skill and badassery,” he explained.

Taking that tidbit of information into account, she promptly filed it away for later examination. In the meantime, she reached forward, attempting to grab the bumper of the insult to all sensible car construction in front of her. She missed the first couple of times, before finally catching the piece of metal in her hands. Unfortunately, this had two unforeseen consequences. The first was that Taylor tripped and fell forward, her legs being dragged across the pavement at fifty miles an hour. Her feet were shredded, her shoes ruined, and the fedora on her head flew off in the process.

She reached up with her free left hand and grabbed the bumper, before reaching up again and grabbing the ladder that led up the back to the roof of the vehicle. She slowly climbed up, her pace quickening once her feet regenerated fully. When she reached the top of the vehicle, she noticed there was a hatch on the top of it. A hatch that just so happened to be open, with a Merchant pointing a shotgun in her direction.

The second consequence of grabbing the bumper was alerting the Merchants inside that she had caught up to them.

“Tay-Tay, I’m pretty sure that thing's not filled with confetti.”

“No shit, Sherlock.”

“Hey! I’ll have you know Sherlock was very good at keeping his mouth shut when it came to pointing out the obvious. I, on the other hand, am not.”

She was about to respond when the Merchant shot, the bullets missing, but the shot itself causing her to duck back behind the edge of the vehicle. The second time she popped up from the edge of the roof, she moved quickly, moving to grab the shotgun. The weapon went off again, sending the shot up into the open air. She gripped the weapon, hard, ripping it out of the man’s hands before slamming the butt of the shotgun into his nose. He fell back into the hatch.

She moved to enter the hatch her self, only for the vehicle to swerve in order to make a turn, throwing Taylor around and almost off the side of it, the only thing keeping her in place being her grip on the hatches rim. All the while, her legs, and bare feet were dangling off the side.

She tried to pull herself back up when Skidmark poked his head out of the hatch, looking directly at her. His eyes went wide, and he pulled out a large pistol and pointed it at her, “Eat this bitch!” he yelled, pulling the trigger on the weapon as fast as he could.

At point-blank range, it shocked her that he somehow managed to miss six of the seven shots he got out before she reached up and grabbed the pistol, crushing it in her grip. The one that had hit probably didn’t even count either, as it only grazed the side of her cheek. Ignoring the blood trickling from the wound, she pulled herself forward, tackling the Merchant leader through the hatch and into the vehicle.

She fell headfirst, landing on top of him and yelping as she felt her legs twist at an odd angle. She eventually got up and readjusted herself, and found herself staring at a pair of Merchants, one of them holding an Uzi and the other clutching a bloody nose. There was an open door to the driver and passenger seat behind them, which Skidmark rushed through, pushing her against the wall as he moved past her.

“Fucking kill that bitch!” he yelled, and the one with the Uzi obeyed. Or, tried too, at least.

He fired his weapon with one hand, spraying the back of the vehicle with bullets, all of them ricocheting all over the place. Several of them hit her, and one of them ricocheted into the second Merchant’s leg, causing to cry out in a nasal scream of pain.

Taylor raced forward, grabbing the gunner’s arm and wrenching it back, opening her mouth and sinking her teeth into his arm. She regretted it instantly.

He screamed in pain, before she threw him toward the back of the bus, spitting out his arm and coughing, “Would it kill you to not do drugs!? You taste awful!”

The Merchant only groaned in response. She turned around, marching toward the doorway that led to the driver seat, which Skidmark had closed off when he’d gone through. She tried opening the door the old fashioned way, gripping the handle and pulling, but that seemed to fail, as it was locked. Stupid and high as he may have been, Skidmark seemed to be able to at least take basic steps toward his own self-preservation.

Reaching to either side of the door, Taylor dug her fingers into the metal and pulled. She succeeded in pulling the door off its sliding rail, so she tossed the thing to the back of the bus. She moved to enter the room when she suddenly found herself being flung to the back of the bus by what felt like an especially strong wind.

“Right. Skidmark’s power.”

She tried two more times, running at full speed and trying to get into the cabin when she finally gave up after hearing Skidmark and Squealer giggling at her failed attempts. Looking around, she noticed the hatch was still open. Grabbing the edges and hefting herself up and out of the bus compartment, she carefully gripped the roof and started crawling toward the vehicle’s windshield.

“Well, you know what they say, when God closes a door, the devil opens a window.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s not how the saying goes.”

“Oh I know, I just know God doesn’t open windows.”

Moving just above the windshield, she dropped down onto the vehicle’s hood, right in front of the windshield and the cabin’s occupants. They screamed, and Taylor reeled her fist back, then punched the window as hard as she could, shattering it. She kicked herself up onto the shattered, not-quite broken glass and kicked, shattering it completely and swinging into the cabin herself.

The two capes inside screamed, with Skidmark pulling a pistol out of the glovebox and pointing it at Taylor, shooting her in the chest several times. Squealer pulled her left arm back, her right hand holding the steering wheel, and tried to slam her fist into Taylor’s head, only for her Taylor’s teeth to sink into her arm as it went her way.

“Oh boy! No wonder they call her Squealer if that’s what her scream sounds like!”

Squealer swerved, hitting a fire hydrant and causing water to flow out into the open street. Taylor silently hoped that there weren’t any pedestrians around, because, with the way Squealer was driving, she was bound to hit somebody if they hadn’t already gotten out of the way.

“Squeals! Look the fuck out!”

All three eyes looked forward out the windshield at what Skidmark was trying to warn them about and found that they were about to drive off the edge of the docks.

Squealer squealed.

Skidmark screamed.

Taylor wondered how she’d gotten to this point, Squealer’s arm still in her mouth.

Alucard laughed hysterically.

19. Knightfall

Knightfall Nui Harime lover, Cynic, and Archivist

By the way SB unlocked your thread.

20. rocketmce

I'm aware. I've been working to get it unlocked for a while, and have done so successfully at the cost of censoring the chapter. The original will still be put up here though.

21. shakeval

And so Taylor will be sinking to the bottom. . . . .and probably finding some interesting stuff on the way back to shore, like one of those youtube divers that find phones, guns and money etc.

22. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

Ugh, censorship, how vile.

23. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

Man, don't even edit the chapter, just put a threadmark saying that the chapter is here, and then put the next one there.

24. KaneTW

KaneTW (Verified Snake)

Please continue posting the original version over here. I'm extremely not a fan of SB's puritan mod policies.

25. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

Linking to QQ is a bannable offense on SB

26. RichardWhereat

Aye, so you don't link, you write the full name of the forum, and say its in the sfw section. People can google.

27. Chojin Patriarch

Chojin Patriarch Veteran Lurker

Might want to check the formatting on the PHO segments, all the posts are blending together with no line spacing. And the red diamond is huge.

Also, good to see this continuing uncut over here. As I said over there, think of this as the Uncut DVD to the SB thread's 'Rated safe for TV' version... :rolleyes: Like all those anime aired on Toonami...

!Renzie0 and rocketmce like this.
  28. crazyfoxdemon

crazyfoxdemon He Who Laughed Last

It can be pretty schizophrenic as well. Just a week or so ago a SB mod said that a story about a pre teen Taylor getting, kidnapped, raped, and impregnated by Lung wasn't against the rules. Pretty much anything even coming close to a dirty joke or relationship stuff gets censored there, sometimes. But their enforcement is selective at best and inflammatory at worst.

29. RichardWhereat

Depends on if you're friends with, or well liked by, the mods.

30. Threadmarks: 2.4
    rocketmce

Taylor noted that water turned out to be very wet. She also noted that the vehicle’s hood probably shouldn’t have been glowing, and in retrospect, she probably should have taken steps to avoid getting a tinker-tech vehicle dunked into the bay. Unfortunately, she didn’t get much of a chance to contemplate any of this, at least, not till later, as when she tried -- and failed -- to swim out the windshield, the vehicle’s engine… exploded.

Now, Tinker-tech is volatile at the best of times, Squealer’s tech especially. So, it wasn’t all that surprising when it malfunctioned when being drowned in water. Now, Taylor was fortunate enough to be above the engine when it went off and was sent flying upward. The concussive force sent her, Squealer, and a large portion of water rocketing upward, and she soon found herself flying through the open air, landing with a wet crunch on the dock as she felt several of her bones break from the impact. She quietly hoped Squealer had landed on top of her, perhaps saving her from the worst of the damage.

Sitting up, she spat out Squealer’s arm, “Hey, are you-” she cut herself off when she saw the arm roll down the dock, the elbow joint shredded and torn.

She blinked, “Huh… well, at least we won’t have to deal with her voice ever again.”

“See Tay-Tay? There’s a bright side to everything!”

Taylor nodded, seeing the wisdom in Alucard’s words despite how wrong everything had gone. She was about to get up and head back to the thrift store where her dad was probably freaking out when she heard a shrill scream from behind her. Twisting her head around, she saw several PRT goons crowded around where the vehicle had gone off the edge of the dock, all armed with the foaming guns she’d seen talked about on PHO, along with two obvious capes standing in front of them. What concerned… no, concerned wasn’t the right word… what intrigued Taylor was the one Cape standing in front of everyone else, staring Taylor down.

“Put your hands on your head and get on the ground! You’re under arrest!” The cape -- Armsmaster, now that she thought about it -- shouted.

Taylor blinked, “... Why?”

Her words seemed to throw the protectorate cape for a loop, before he frowned and pointed his halberd in her direction, “Surrender, and you will be taken into Protectorate custody under the charges of murder, destruction of public property, and causing of public distress.”

“Oh, come on, he could charge you for manslaughter under duress, maybe, who is this guy?”

“You’re… you’re Armsmaster, right?” Taylor asked, her voice growing a bit feint.

Armsmaster hesitated for a split second, “Yes, I am Armsmaster. Are you willing to come quietly?” he asked.

Taylor got up and shrugged, “I mean, you’re heroes, I’m trying to be one, why wouldn’t I come with you?” she asked with a lopsided grin.

“Yesssss… keep him off balance, Taylor, make sure to confuse him.”

“You’re… trying to be a hero?” he asked, sounding a bit confused, “I’m afraid you’re doing a fairly poor job of it.”

Taylor shrugged, “My powers don’t exactly come with a non-lethal option.”

Armsmasters frown deepened. He lifted his halberd upright, setting the but of it on the ground, “We still need you to cooperate. If you would let us restrain you, that would make things go a lot smoother.”

“While I would personally tell him to shove that halberd right up his own ass, I would suggest you play along, Tay-Tay… for now, at least. You want to be a hero, and these are the local heroes. If nothing else you’ll want to keep them from interfering when you’re working.”

Taylor nodded to herself, before focusing her attention back on Armsmaster, “Alright, fair enough.” She said, before putting her hands behind her head.

The PRT troopers moved forward, placing her in handcuffs and moving her toward the van that was parked around the corner of a building. They opened the back and -- a bit roughly -- guided her inside, leaving her in the armored prisoner transport.

“You’d think they would have something better to contain new capes in than an armored van. I lost count of how many of these I’ve busted in and out of!”

Taylor rolled her eyes, “It’s not about my capability of breaking out, it’s about making them feel comfortable. I’ll be the first to admit our methods haven’t been all that heroic. I mean, we killed thirty people, even being Nazi’s, that’s still a lot of blood on my hands. That, and we’ve killed three capes. That kinda goes in the face of the unwritten rules.” she explained.

“Correction, you’ve killed two capes, with one being probably dead. Never say you’ve killed someone unless you’ve seen the body.” Alucard shot back.

“I’m guessing Squealer’s arm counts as a body?”

“Eh, not usually, but unless she does come back from the grave, I’m pretty sure we’ve killed her.”
    Taylor nodded, before leaning her head back against her seat. Even if the drive wouldn’t be all that long, she’d at least make herself comfortable for the time being.

[-----]

Director Piggot lived a very stressful lifestyle. Her dialysis, her distrust of capes, and her sheer stubbornness had cemented her stern and unwavering attitude. She normally didn’t find herself confused by much that the world had to offer either, but the report Armsmaster was currently giving her was stretching her suspension of disbelief.

“And you say she just… gave up? Without even trying to put up a fight?” she asked.

Armsmaster nodded, “She willingly allowed the PRT troopers to contain her. She is still waiting down in her containment cell… talking to herself.” he said, hesitating at the end of the sentence.

Piggot raised an eyebrow, “Talking to herself? That doesn’t sound all that unusual if she’s between the ages of fourteen and twenty as your report suggests, especially if she’s trying to pass the time.”

Armsmaster shifted slightly, “The problem is that she seems to be talking to another individual, rather than simply passing the time. She waits for responses and even speaks argumentatively and aggressively. It appears as though she is experiencing elaborate auditory hallucinations.”

“So she’s hearing voices in her head, then?” Piggot asked, feeling a headache start to come on. It wouldn’t be the first time a cape had heard voices in their head, and unfortunately enough, those were usually very destructive capes.

The fact that the new cape hadn’t resisted being taken into custody, and had even cooperated willingly, was one of the only things that kept the Director from calling in someone to deal with the new A-class threat. The fact that they had actually managed to capture her in the first place was also a complete mystery, as they hadn’t even known she was fighting the Merchants.

They had sent Armsmaster, Dauntless, and Velocity out to try and deal with Squealer and Skidmark, hoping to nip the relatively new and small gang in the bud. They hadn’t expected Rend to be tearing into the vehicle, forcing them to drive off the edge of the docks. When they saw Rend spit out the remnants of Squealer’s arm, everyone was set on edge, and it was only thanks to the rigorous trigger discipline of the troopers and Miss Militia that they didn’t immediately attack the teenager.

When the girl had cooperated, things got even more complicated. A-rank threats rarely ever cooperated with the law, and even fewer confessed that they had been trying to be heroes. Fortunately for Rend, it was early enough in her career that if she really did want to be a hero, there was the potential to rebrand and hope that she could disassociate herself from the identity the PRT had given her.

Unfortunately, if they wanted her to join the Wards, then they would have to make a good impression on her. Which, given her cooperation, gave Piggot some small hope that they might be able to get her into the wards without too much trouble.

“There is one other issue, however.” Armsmaster started, earning a glare from Piggot, “Something she said to me before she was taken into custody. Apparently, her power doesn’t have a non-lethal option. That may be an exaggeration, especially considering that the few Merchants that were discovered at the thrift store were still very much alive. Still, her battle with Empire Eighty-Eight was brutal enough that I don’t think she felt she was exaggerating.”

Piggot nodded, turning to the monitor that looked into the cell that Rend had been placed in, “Is she safe to interview?”

“Considering she was cooperative, I believe we should at least attempt an interview, however, I also believe it should be conducted by someone more… personable, then myself,” he explained.

“Alright then, who do you suggest?”

“I personally recommend Miss Militia, as she is one of the few capes working for the PRT that is personable enough to conduct such an interview while remaining capable of defending herself should Rend become violent. Assault is another option, but he is… unprofessional, at the best of times.”

Piggot nodded, agreeing with Armsmaster’s assessment. While it wasn’t necessarily the best way to handle things -- they couldn’t exactly call in the Triumvirate on it -- it was probably better than nothing.

“Have Miss Militia get ready for an interview in ten minutes.”