1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
TanaNari
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:34 PM
Birthday:
Aug 15, 1983 (Age: 40)

TanaNari

Verified Dick, Male, 40

A sequence of events so absurd that we depart from the realm of fiction into history. May 13, 2022

TanaNari was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 11:34 PM
    1. daimahou
      daimahou
      *profile pic change*Duck evolved?
      1. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Yeup. I found a new duck that is equally awesome, but has a more condescending expression.
        Dec 3, 2016
      2. OverReactionGuy
        OverReactionGuy
        And freaky eyes.
        Dec 4, 2016
    2. DawnGazer
      DawnGazer
      "Concession accepted."

Pffftaahahahahahahahahahaha....*Deep breath* AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh with me, Tana, laugh with meeeeeeee
      1. Ddmkm122 and TanaNari like this.
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        I love people like him. They make me look like a model citizen of moral and intellectual virtues in comparison.

One of my favorite wisdoms in life is "you will know a man first by his actions, and second by his enemies."

When well-reasoned, rational people have a problem with me and can back it up... that's when I know I fucked up and need to change my ways. It happens, but not this time.
        Nov 30, 2016
    3. Ugolino
      Ugolino
      You're in for a rude awakening when your garbage candidate does what he says he will and drags your country into the mud. And I can't think of anything that deserves the consequences more than you. But keep deluding yourself that Trump'll "fix everything" until you get what you deserve for it.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ugolino
        Ugolino
        Fine. It's not like anything said here matters when he'll get what's coming to him from his own actions this week anyway.
        Nov 9, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. Biigoh
        Biigoh
        Ugolino, please stop. If it helps, use the ignore function if you must... but please stop, step away from your computer and relax.
        Nov 9, 2016
      5. Ugolino
        Ugolino
        Going.
        Nov 9, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. sassafras
      sassafras
      VD, you must think I'm a quack, and where I tread, I muddle things. Like a Muddlefoot. It wasn't right to use a discussion as a Launchpad for insults, so I hope we can reshuffle ruffled feathers, and agree on a bill. I'll understand if you don't want me flapping around, but I figure, we might butt heads eventually, might as well not be a F.O.W.L. Mr. Banana brain, and admit I had a Hoof in my Mouth. I'll S.H.U.S.H.
      1. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        I'm so glad puns can't actually give someone cancer.

Anywho, don't worry, I'll call you out when you act like a shit and treat you with respect any other time. Just as I do with everyone else.
        Nov 9, 2016
        Ddmkm122 and sassafras like this.
    5. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
      2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
      "The already failed their chance." Typo in the first chapter of your novel.
      P.S. Is it anywhere other than wordpress?
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Part of the first book is on here. Otherwise, not really. What's wrong with Wordpress? You don't need an account (or even a real email) to post on it.
        Oct 30, 2016
      3. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
        The color scheme(brightness?) makes it hard to concentrate. So used to SB/QQ/SV dark backgrounds, that anything else distracts me.
        Oct 30, 2016
        Ddmkm122 and TanaNari like this.
      4. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Huh. My QQ is in standard white background. I don't know if you can change your personal color schemes on WP- I know I can, but most of the options suck.
        Oct 30, 2016
    6. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
      I just read the thingy under your avatar, and then remembered ducks have corkscrew rape-dicks or something. It amused me.
      1. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Your mother is a corkscrew rape-dick or something. :p
        Sep 21, 2016
      2. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
    7. Ezra
      Ezra
      Hey, do you have a link to that Sarah/Danny snip or story you wrote?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Uh, it's part of Amelia. Only Worm story I've done. Or ever will do.
        Jul 12, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. daimahou
        daimahou
        Unless your Muse has other plans.
        :P
        Jul 12, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Nah. All my muses are on original fiction, now.
        Jul 12, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. GiftofLove
      GiftofLove
      I am adding one or more of your stories to the Story Only NSFW Worm Idea Thread.

Currently, your story post exists as a quote leading back to the original post. If you would like to post it yourself you're welcome to. Or if you'd rather your work not be included, let me know and I will remove it.
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Damn you work fast.
        May 7, 2016
        Ddmkm122 and GiftofLove like this.
    9. Obliviated fan
      Obliviated fan
      Um hey, just wanted to note that chapter 198 is not in the index, and is skipped by the arrows. I do hope that wasn't intentional?
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        That... wha? How the fuck did no one notice that before?
        Dec 20, 2015
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Because most people are too lazy to report such oversight?
        Feb 15, 2016
    10. Nanimani
      Nanimani
      *Sees post:like ratio*

Is EVERY OTHER post you make a fanfiction update?!
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Nope. NOW I make Original Fiction. Start reading it!
        Aug 19, 2015
        Obliviated fan and Ddmkm122 like this.
    11. Snake/Eater
      Snake/Eater
      Congrats by the way for the first Chapter of your newest story.
    12. dasstan
      dasstan
      How's that maintenance on your in-group social status going? Everything checking out?
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Uh, what?
        Apr 22, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. dasstan
        dasstan
        Silly comment based off of something stupid said in the Amelia thread.
        Apr 22, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Oh, right, I saw that. I even figured you were referencing it. I still didn't get it.
        Apr 22, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. Publicola
      Publicola
      Do you have a list of the "Rules for Riley"? Every time I read a new one, I just can't help myself from laughing out loud, really loudly, no matter what hour of the day or night it is. Just absurdly funny.

So far I've seen:

Rule 2: If the plan starts with 'kill people indiscriminately', it's a bad plan.
      Rule 7: If it's a parasitic worm, then no one's going to want it

Please tell me there are more....
      1. Ddmkm122 and Valette-Serafina like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kitty S. Lillian
        Kitty S. Lillian
        TanaNari bemoaned nobody had compiled them. Nobody had, yet, based on search results for rule 7's text. Unless there are some that are not proximate to the word "rule", then only those five ever were mentioned in story. (I'm not done reading yet.)
        [unnumbered, @Emma too, possibly became rule 3]: Everything you do that involves people goes through us for approval.
        Jun 6, 2018
      4. Kitty S. Lillian
        Kitty S. Lillian
        2:"If the plan starts with 'kill people indiscriminately', it's a bad plan."
        3:[Humans' opinions about what you may do to them must be obeyed.]
        -3a, if ∃[you are not allowed to change their opinions automatically]
        -#3b "You are not allowed to change their opinions manually."
        4:[Don't create intelligent life]
        6:"If it's Zach's idea, it's probably a bad one."
        7:"If it's a parasitic worm, then no one's going to want it"
        Jun 6, 2018
      5. Kitty S. Lillian
        Kitty S. Lillian
        of note, in ch259:
        「Missy said "[…]you get used to the idea that rules are just basic guidelines to ignore whenever convenient."

[…] Riley was smiling broadly, with an almost manic gleam in her eyes […]」
        Jun 6, 2018
    14. Master of Squirrel-fu
      Master of Squirrel-fu
      Welcome aboard sir, and I hope you enjoy yourself.
    15. TotalAbsolutism
      TotalAbsolutism
      Welcome to QQ. Condolences over the behaviour of the SB mods... apparently off-hand jokes are over the line now. I hope your story meets with success here; although I'm sure it will.
      1. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Thanks. Apparently I'm bringing a sizable number of readers over from SB, so that's a head start.
        Jan 10, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1983 (Age: 40)

Signature

Price: A street level superhero re-imagining of the ancient epic tragedies. Six novels. Currently no plans to start the seventh.
    Midara: Requiem "When the alternative is extinction, all acts, no matter how heinous, are permitted." The story of a young necromancer trying to find her place in a world that doesn't want her.
    Midara: Paradox In which a fire elemental burns down part of a city trying to kill a princess' enslaved demon. Hundred die. They're the heroes.
    Feed the author. (Paypal link. <3)