1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Xahn
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:10 PM
Birthday:
Feb 4, 1989 (Age: 35)

Xahn

Professional Shoulder Devil, Male, 35

Patreon has explicitly banned about 50% of the content I write. Please use substar instead. Links in signature. Mar 18, 2024

Xahn was last seen:
Managing account details, Mar 28, 2024 at 7:10 PM
    1. havefeith
      havefeith
      Putting this here, because I don't want to necro- I hope the Shield Hero WC snippet becomes a full thing. I love that setting, and seeing how different characters from other series can break it. That and the character playing the part of Naofumi having foreknowledge.
      1. Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. havefeith
        havefeith
        It all depends on when my check comes in.
        Aug 3, 2021
        Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
      4. Xahn
        Xahn
        If its a one time thing, you can go through my paypal. we can speak about it on discord, or a private message here if you like
        Aug 3, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
      5. havefeith
        havefeith
        I'm willing to do so at least once a month, since that's exactly how often I get a cheque. I don't use discord very often, and I'm pretty sure you have to be a friend or in one of the servers I'm in to send me a message. Gimme a sec, and I'll DM you my username. If that doesn't let you add me, I'll send you the link for the fanfic discussion group server I "own". From there you should be able to add me.
        Aug 4, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
    2. Xahn
      Xahn
      monitor broke during the move FML
      1. illerayn and Evilhippy like this.
      3. havefeith
        havefeith
        I owned the 19 inch TV before I ever owned a laptop. It still had HDMI, got it for $80 Canadian.
        Aug 3, 2021
      4. havefeith
        havefeith
        Used the TV as a output screen for my PSP.
        Aug 3, 2021
      5. Xahn
        Xahn
        Bought my monitor like 6 or 7 years ago. At the time it was literally the best you could get for gaming, 1440p 144hertz gsync... man i miss it. this replacement is not adjustable at all and the *top* of the screen is like six inches below my eye line. i have *such* a crick in the neck.
        Aug 3, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
    3. Xahn
      Xahn
      New apartment found. Yay. I move on thursday. I should be able to get back to writing soon.
      1. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        Yay!
        Jul 25, 2021
        Xahn likes this.
    4. Xahn
      Xahn
      Yay, surprise apartment hunting, with a one month deadline... fml
      1. illerayn and Evilhippy like this.
    5. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      Sing me a song Xahn.

Dew eet naow.
      1. Xahn likes this.
      2. Xahn
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        You asked for it.
        Jun 18, 2021
        Evilhippy and ExquisiteTopHat like this.
      4. Evilhippy
        Jun 19, 2021
    6. Xahn
      Xahn
      Taking some time off. Cat got hit by a car. I spent all day looking for him. Found him in the parking lot. Between two cars.
      1. Alray12
        Alray12
        My condolences
        Apr 8, 2021
      2. Ahtu
        Ahtu
        Been there with my dog(she died to cancer a little over a year ago, aged 16). Luckily she was not hit so bad, but it had me bothered for days - And saw me adding a fence, as well as covering the lock so she no longer knew how to unlock the door(absurdly cunning when it came to getting her way).
        Apr 18, 2021
      3. havefeith
        havefeith
        Never had a pet die like that, but I hope you feel better soon. It'll be easier to cope with as time passes, but you won't forget them. I've been around for the deaths of a lot of puppers I was close to. Especially if you were close to a dog of extended family & they end up passing while you couldn't visit. I've had time to cope, you take yours to do the same. We'll be waiting for you to come back when you're ready.
        Jun 12, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
    7. Xahn
      Xahn
      Coming soon, a personal project thread, and supporter voting.
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
    8. Xahn
      Xahn
      One of 4 of my unpublished commissions is finally long enough to start posting. Next week number 2 will be long enough. Yay. Progress.
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
    9. Xahn
      Xahn
      So... I've racked up a ludicrous amount of time in Cyberpunk. It's good. Very good. Perfect? No. But it's the best sandbox in a decade.
      1. Imabot and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        It's like the bastard child of Watchdogs/Sleeping dogs/Deus Ex/and some RPG that's actually good, and makes you specialize. Used Skyrim as an example earlier, Doesn't actually fit because, no you can't master everything.
        Dec 13, 2020
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Feel free to sub out Sleeping Dogs for GTA or Saints Row, not quite as comparable, but those are more well known games.
        Dec 13, 2020
        Imabot and Evilhippy like this.
    10. Xahn
      Xahn
      Life sucks, and then you die. I refuse to die before playing Cyberpunk 2077. Afterwards though...
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
      2. Imabot
        Imabot
        You wait for Cyberpunk 2077 expansions and DLC?
        Dec 9, 2020
        F.B.I., Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
      3. F.B.I.
        F.B.I.
        This didn't age well.
        Dec 20, 2020
        Evilhippy and Imabot like this.
      4. Xahn
        Xahn
        Actually, as I play on PC it aged perfectly fine. I've had very few bugs, and it was a solid 9/10. Racked up over a hundred hours already, Johnny SIlverhand is one of Keanu's best roles TBH. Even if he's an asshole, he's a good character.
        Dec 24, 2020
        Evilhippy likes this.
    11. Ofunu
      Ofunu
      "Still exists, but use SubscribeStar instead. Patreon is pretty doomed."

Had not realized this about your signature. Do you mean your patreon or just patreon in general?
      1. Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        Patreon is facing a wave of lawsuits, that could total tens of millions in nonrefundable court fees. even if they win *every* single case that's a lot of money lost, and Patreon doesn't have much in he way of money to pay. This is why you don't play stupid games.
        Aug 19, 2020
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        that's not to say i'm deleting my patreon, although I might remove commissions from there, as SubStar gives me a larger cut.
        Aug 19, 2020
    12. Xahn
      Xahn
      I am an Idiot. somehow forgot to post a chapter to Patreon/SubStar for an entire week. now my schedule's fucked.
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Huh. Discord might be the only option
        I'll look to see if i can auto send alerts or something on my end
        Aug 16, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
      4. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        Rechanged my email before changing it back. Check.
        Made sure notifications were on. Check
        Got an email from SubStar for confirmation on the email change. Check

Just gonna have to wait until you do another update to see if it works, otherwise might have to talk directly with SubStar.
        Aug 16, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and Xahn like this.
      5. Xahn
        Xahn
        I'll send you a message on substar, and here when i post (or you could join the discord, it's free *and* you get benefits for being a subscriber!)
        Aug 16, 2020
    13. Xahn
      Xahn
      Got three new fics this month only one is worm it's nice to take a break maybe one day I'll only have one worm fic at a time to deal with :)
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and Ofunu like this.
    14. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      I switched to your SubStar.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Xahn like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        Thank you!
        Aug 2, 2020
    15. Xahn
      Xahn
      SubscribeStar is officially live and accepting subscriptions Was a pain in my ass setting it up, but it's finally live.
      1. Evilhippy and Ddmkm122 like this.
    16. Knightfall
      Knightfall
      So when we getting more horse and Lovecraft stuff?
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and Xahn like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        Horse just went live on my patreon, like 5 minutes ago. having a little difficulty writing atm, because of the heat but hopefully I'll have a lovecraft chapter done by the end of he week as well.
        Jul 20, 2020
        Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and Knightfall like this.
    17. Xahn
      Xahn
      So... Heard about the Patreon Lawsuit. Started a SubscribeStar just in case. And finally got my Pay Pal working.
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Yeeeep. Still not verified on subscribestar, but I'll be encouraging people to move over if they can. Better safe than sorry.
        Jul 20, 2020
      4. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        Still, considering all the dosh they must pull in they should be able to pay it.
        Jul 20, 2020
      5. Xahn
        Xahn
        hopefully, because subscribestar doesn't let you pay out until you have 150$. Which is 6 times the Patreon minimum.
        Jul 20, 2020
    18. JamesEye
      JamesEye
      Didn’t want to necro but your Darth Imperious Star Wars fic had a great start, unfortunate that it didn’t progress but it was a fun read.

Thanks for writing
      1. Xahn
        Xahn
        I should get around to finishing that....
        Jun 17, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Meribson and Evilhippy like this.
    19. Anthony1967
      Anthony1967
      You have any reccomendations for self insert fics, jumpchains, or insert OC's? Preferably male.
      Or some other male dude horse fics.
      1. Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        I don't have much time to read at the moment, but if it;s horses your after try Nightmare's "On a Steel Horse I Ride." as for self inserts, or Jumpchains... I've been enjoying Ideas Guy's "Power Corrupts." And TanaNari's "Every Possible Level of Fucked" That's all I have off the top of my head right now. Like i said, not much time to read.
        Jun 14, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Anthony1967 like this.
      3. Anthony1967
        Anthony1967
        Thanks man!
        Jun 14, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
    20. Xahn
      Xahn
      Next person to bring up Ward, and tell me my interpretations of Worm are wrong, and I'm dropping all non-Commissioned Worm fics.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TanaNari
        TanaNari
        Point... one I know all too well from experience... but *when you are reading*, do you point out the subtle stuff when you notice it?
        Jun 13, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Xahn like this.
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Not often enough. I tend to lurk. But I concede your point. I should remove the log from my eye before bitching about the splinters in other peoples.
        Jun 13, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and TanaNari like this.
      4. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        I tend not to point out a lot of stuff cause it seems obvious to me.

Then everyone else is like, "Whaaaaaaat?!"
        Jun 13, 2020
    21. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      Have a hug!
      1. Ddmkm122, Anthony1967 and Xahn like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        Thanks. I hate hugs, but I'll take one.
        Jun 4, 2020
      3. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        In that case I give another...cause evil ya know?
        Jun 4, 2020
    22. Xahn
      Xahn
      Anyone else have access to the New World Alpha? Been playing for the last week, if you do and are on the EU server, feel free to hit me up.
    23. Xahn
      Xahn
      Twelve year old cat just passed, of kidney failure. Last time I lost a pet, I wrote through it. No idea if i can again. Will try though.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        I'm very sorry to hear you lost your pet. I have cat's as well and it's never easy to lose one. If writing helps then write, if taking time helps then take time.
        May 17, 2020
        Ddmkm122, pepperjack and Xahn like this.
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Writing's been helping.
        May 17, 2020
        Ddmkm122, pepperjack and Evilhippy like this.
      4. Mattamars
        Mattamars
        I am sorry to hear about your cat dude. Loseing a pet always hurts just try to remember that you gave it a good and long life.
        May 22, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Xahn and Evilhippy like this.
    24. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      There ya go Xahn, signed up for your Paetron.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Xahn like this.
      2. Xahn
        Xahn
        Thank you!
        May 11, 2020
    25. Xahn
      Xahn
      Played Chimera Squad. Despite being very much an XCOM game (hello, missed 95% shot) it has a bit of a Mass Effect vibe. I am inspired.
    26. Xahn
      Xahn
      Finally got my CV test back. Came back negative, I can go outside without fear of being arrested. Finally.
    27. Xahn
      Xahn
      Welp. Kungflu took my job... for now at least. Guess I better get back to writing, huh?
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and KittyMadness like this.
    28. Xahn
      Xahn
      Life sucks, then you don't die. And Life keeps sucking. Fuck.
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122, KR-Nexus and 2 others like this.
      2. John_Oakman
        John_Oakman
        When life sucks you, you should suck life right back! That'll show them!
        Feb 13, 2020
        Evilhippy, Ddmkm122, KR-Nexus and 3 others like this.
      3. GamingPizza1998
        GamingPizza1998
        If life sucks, deep throat it and put that sucking to use!
        Feb 26, 2020
    29. Xahn
      Xahn
      Life is strange man. I just got sort of unfired. Mostly by being a belligerent asshole but, hey if it works...
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and Alexander like this.
      2. Alexander
        Alexander
        Just asking, but are you planning to continue your stories here on QQ?
        Dec 18, 2018
        Evilhippy and Ddmkm122 like this.
      3. Xahn
        Xahn
        Currently working on another story. 2 chapters of it are up in the nsfw creative writing.
        Dec 18, 2018
        Ddmkm122 and Alexander like this.
    30. Xahn
      Xahn
      So... I just got my thirty days notice at work. For arguing with my manager about, you know, him actually managing...
      1. Evilhippy, Ddmkm122 and Lady Vanatos like this.
      2. Lady Vanatos
        Lady Vanatos
        Ah, that sucks dude.
        Nov 15, 2018
        Evilhippy and Ddmkm122 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1989 (Age: 35)

Signature

I have a Patreon now, Wanna check it out? Still exists, but use SubscribeStar instead. I don't trust Patreon to continue to exist.
    Now With SubscribeStar. And SubStar gives me more money anyway.
    I also have a Discord server. Open for everyone, With Bonuses for Patrons/Subscribers who've linked their Discord.
    And PayPal, for one time donations, or per word commissions (Contact me on Discord for more details!)
    Now with Ko-Fi as well.