1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Well I certainly we'll move past that at some point because, honestly, playing a Quest revolving solely around bullying one Taylor Hebert is something that I find both disturbingly obsessive and BORING AS HELL. :-\

2. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Very true. Which is why we should recruit her and induct her in to the fun... Whether she likes it or not. Break her down and rebuild her as a lovely predator. Emma gets her strong best friend back and together they intimidate and terrorize their way up the food chain ^_^

3. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Is it wrong that I just want Emma to get over her Taylor-Complex, and stop torturing the girl because she's -just that unimportant-?

4. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

Look at it this way... IF she succeeds at whatever task we set forth for her, then she will have proven worthy of our attention and friendship. If not, then we will know that she was never worth the effort.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  5. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

is it wrong i want to turn taylor into a yandere?

6. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Aaaand you just showed that you've got no idea of how Emma's trauma works.

It's like this- She originally viewed Taylor as strong, stronger than she'd ever been. The bullying was a way for her to feel stronger, by pushing 'Her Better' around. Classical bully behavior.

The problem is, after a couple years of this? We've broken Taylor down. She's NOT stronger anymore- All she is is a sad, traumitized little girl. She's not an old friend we've been trying to make better- She's a measuring post that has long since broken and become worthless.

We've long since gone past that point.

We might have been able to do that if we'd started the campaign with the intention of 'Turn Taylor into a Yandere', but at this point all Dere has been drained.

At best, we will get Yangire Taylor.

7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tally

Who Are You?
    [X] Emma Barnes

- - Vindictus, Xicree, serra2, Tetsurō, WyldCard4, mc2rpg, Carrnage, Scope, cyberswordsmen, Silversun17, Larekko12, Selias, Olive, minuseven, MHLord, Carrnage

[X] Madison Clements
    - - Dark Lord Bob, Darik29, Stratagemini

What Are You Going To Do?
    [X] Don't go back. Someone will notice at some point.
    - - Vindictus, MHLord

[X] Go back and talk to her sweetly. If she promises to do ANYTHING you ask her you'll let her out in an hour. She just needs to stay quiet.
    - - Xicree, serra2, Tetsurō, WyldCard4, mc2rp, minuseven, Carrnage (7)

[X] Go back and gloat at her from outside the locker before before getting the janitor to let her out later.
    - - Carrnage

[X] Something about tearing Taylor mentally with words.
    - - Scope

[X] Go back and gloat at her from outside the locker before before getting the janitor to let her out later.
    - [X] Include the following in the speech. "If you want to be friends again, fight back. Stop being so pathetic. Act like you worth more than this, and it might become true."
    - - cyberswordsmen

- [X] Include the following in the speech. "Your pathetic, you just bend over an take it. no one helps you, no one cares all because you don't have what it takes to impose your will on the world. Show some back bone and maybe you'll be worth something." Walk off laughing
    - - Silversun17

[X] A few hours later, if she's still in there. Get the janitor to let her out, you're the "nice" student in the eyes of the school faculty.
    - - Larekko12, Dark Lord Bob, Darik29, Selias, Olive, Stratagemini (6)

8. Stratagemini

Stratagemini Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Madison Clements
    [X] A few hours later, if she's still in there. Get the janitor to let her out, you're the "nice" student in the eyes of the school faculty.

9. Biigoh

[X] Plan Xicree
    [X] Go back and talk to her sweetly. If she promises to do ANYTHING you ask her you'll let her out in an hour. She just needs to stay quiet.

"Yes, miss Barnes?" You smile sweetly at the teacher and pay absolutely no attention to the uncomfortable way he shifts in his seat at your smile.

You were beautiful and you know it, also you would never do anything with a diry old man like Mister Gaston. More importantly, he knew that you were a good girl who would never do anything like that.

Reputation was key. Thus, you always made sure that when you bullied Taylor that nothing could be traced back to you. That you did your homework, volunteered to help teachers, and in general be seen as that nice girl who had so much potential.

And for boys who thought that you being a pretty girl meant you could put out? No, you were always careful to make sure that when you dated one of the jocks that you were never alone with them.

All everyone could do was look, but never touch. You made sure of that. After all, you weren't a slut. Not like some of those ganger girls.

But in the here and now, you smiled at the teacher and looked sorrowfully as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. "I need to go powder my nose."

Madison looked at you with a raised eyebrow, silently asking you if you wanted company. The subtle shake of head by you had her shrugging.

"Of course... don't take too long." With that, you made your escape from science class.

It doesn't take too long before you're standing before Taylor's locker. The faint sobs, and dull thumps now and then indicated that she wanted out still.

You can smell the fetich stink from the ventilition vents at the top of the locker door. You smile, it was a shame that she didn't seem to get what you wanted. Well, if Taylor wouldn't rise up and fight back. Then she wasn't really smart or strong and thus didn't deserve to be respected.

"Taylor~" Your voice is low and sweet. At her name being called out, the sobbing didn't quite die down even if the thumping did. Excellent, she heard you. "Do you want to get out?"

"P... please, Emma..." The faint voice from the locker was filled with the soreness that came from crying one's voice hourse. You knew exactly how it sounded because Taylor had cried herself hourse when her mother died.

"You're going to have to do more than just beg~" You smiled at the silence.

"W... what do you want?" She whimpered. How delightful, perhaps... you could have be part of your circle of friends. As a mascot and bottom bitch of the totem pole.

Or was that pet?

Pet sounded cute.

Yes, you could do that. You wouldn't even be too mean to her.

"Well, if you promise... from the bottom of your heart, cross your fingers and hope to die, to do anything I ask," You had to smile at what were asking of her. "I'll let you out~ in an hour."

There was another whimper. That was too cute for words. "Well, Taylor~?"

She whimpered, there was another thump. It sounded as if she was resting her head on the back of her locker.

"I... I promise," She sobbed out her words eventually. "From the... the bottom of my heart, cross my... my fingers and and hope to die, to to to do anything you ask."

"That's a good girl. For now, just stay quiet until the bell rings in an hour." You didn't quite laugh as you spoke. "Can you do that for me, Tay~lor?"

"Y... yes. E... Emma," She sobbed out. The thought of having to wait... Being made to stew in the filth. You could see how that had to be killing her inside. The ticking of time would be an eternity.

"I'll be seeing you, later. Tay~lor," You said as you left her in the locker and returned back to class. Naturally, you went to the toilet to make sure that you were all nice and perfect before returning to class.

Once back in class, you pass a note to Madison and Sophia to follow your lead afterwards.

- - -
    Bully Quest | Perversions of Plot
    Worm

- - -​
    What Do?
    [X] Get the janitor to let Taylor out...
    [X] Unlock the locker door and let her out... you knew the combo to it, after all.
    [X] Break your promise and leave Taylor be~
    [X] Write In

10. serra2

[X] Unlock the locker door and let her out... you knew the combo to it, after all.
    - [X] Madison will run interference and make sure no one who shouldn't know comes to see.
    - - [X] Now that she's nice and softened up, take her out, clean her up, brush her hair and give her something sweet to eat. "Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie... don't forget, I control everything you do. From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it." Emma coos. Being on top is a heady feeling. "Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on... you should kiss my feet... and Sophia's feet... and Madison's. And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out... I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

EDIT: Anyone know why, whenever I post something, it keeps throwing me out of the thread?

Double Edit: Xicree, have you done this type of thing before?

11. Xicree

- [X] Madison will run interference and make sure no one who shouldn't know comes to see.
    - - [X] Now that she's nice and softened up, take her out, clean her up, brush her hair and give her something sweet to eat. "Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie... don't forget, I control everything you do. From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it." Emma coos. Being on top is a heady feeling. "Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on... you should kiss my feet... and Sophia's feet... and Madison's. And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out... I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

12. Xicree

Nope I just have a good imagination and some understanding of people... If i want to be cruel I pick the thing that i would normally do, then add some horrible twist to it.

13. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

[X] Xicree

You are a monster take me now

BangBangPewPew likes this.
  14. Biigoh

From SB

- another advent, The last wolf
    [X] Break your promise and leave Taylor be~

- John At Dawn
    [X] Jump off the school roof.

- scope, Sinsystems, Slayer Anderson
    [X] Tell Taylor there has been a change of plans, she is going to be released after school. After all, she wouldn't want everyone to see her like this, right?

- Tetsurou
    [X] Torment Taylor some more before letting her out, bring up her mother and crying for a week

- Adyen
    [X] Plan Xicree

15. Xicree

:p My imagination is quite strong. And evil...

16. WyldCard4

WyldCard4 It's needlessly complicated

Sounds really fun.

17. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

18. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

19. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

20. tripcode

tripcode Know what you're doing yet?

- - [X] Now that she's nice and softened up, take her out, clean her up, brush her hair and give her something sweet to eat. "Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie... don't forget, I control everything you do. From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it." Emma coos. Being on top is a heady feeling. "Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on... you should kiss my lips... and Sophia's lips... and Madison's. And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out... I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

Just to mess with Taylor's mind some more. Also, I'm afraid of what we would make a completely subservient Taylor-pet do. There's also the chance that Taylor will be less repulsed and offended by this than kissing feet.

21. WyldCard4

Personally I prefer feet. It's less obviously sexual, and just going lesbian seems a bit OOC given the style of the torment we've seen.

22. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

23. serra2

In that tune, meanwhile I saw this posted on SB
    - Get a choker/collar to put around Taylor's neck and lock it. We'll get a name tag to hang from it latter. Open you purse and show Taylor the leash inside. We won't resort to that now, but good pets get to be free range, bad pets get tethered.

I was wondering if we could add that to plan Xicree?

24. ninjafish

ninjafish Extremely Rude. Gone for Good

I hope you realize that the creation of this abomination of a quest counts as a declaration of war on me and my ideology, due to this unprovoked and heinous attack on my principals i will stop at nothing to drag this monstrosity of a thread screaming into the void...

just like the Spacebattles bargepole threads....

And to remain on topic my vote is

[x] Kill yourself because you don't deserve to live.

25. WyldCard4

I think the collar should come later. We should ease her into it just a bit.

26. Xicree

Actually I was thinking that we get Taylor a cute pink cellphone with a nice case with something cute running into a tree. You know doing something nice for her... and also so she can call us to ask for permission to do things she wants to. Oh and just cause we remembered it, we can put on her mother's favourite song as the ring tone ^_^ Cause you know best friends we remember these things, all the good things in life.

She'll of course need to have a schedule, but sure enough we should be able to call her anytime to just chat... just like old times.

27. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

If this was staying on QQ the bathroom thing might work out, but I expect SB would get really uppity about that.

28. Xicree

Well, she does need permission to do ANYTHING. Which is the point. Though Bathroom is probably a bad way of making that point. I wasn't thinking of it in the potential 'sexualized' perspective.

29. WyldCard4

I love it, but I think she might SO freak out for this that she runs, and then we lose our toy. The phone case and the collar need to wait until she's used to being a pet.

30. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

I would like to make a request oh benevolent GM: please keep this version of the quest away from the shitfest the SB mirror is becoming. Because seriously...it's just sad how quick they are to shit up the quest.