1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Oh, hey.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/welcome-to-the-slaughterhouse-worm-quest.280369/

So apparently, being a serial killer is totally fine. Interesting.

2. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Scope dove... there is a reason why they are NEW members... Most of the shouters were already here... seems suspicious to me.

3. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

please ignore

4. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Emma bites her lip lightly... it isn't that she didn't want to go though with it... she did... she definitely did... or at least she thought she did... but for some reason the thought of the girl who she'd shared so much with trapped inside that dark space brought a twinge... of guilt?

It wasn't as if leaving her in there would cause her weak former friend to die... would it?

Again conscience bit at her heart... conscience she shouldn't feel right? She was the predator... no the prey... not weak like Taylor... stuffed into the hot stink of the locker... She didn't want to think about it... but the more she tried the more she did... until... she couldn't stand it any longer.

She felt... sorrow... or at least she thought it was sorrow. Her every horrible thought and act rushing back to her as she hurried back to the fetid locker.

The girl who spilled out... she hardly anything of her strong confident friend that Emma could recognize... and yet... and yet... it was all Emma could do to continue to hold it in.

To continue to pretend to be strong...

Thus from her lips spilled the words even as Emma looked down upon her filth covered tormentee, tears leaking from her own eyes. "Why? Why are you so weak... Why won't you JUST FIGHT BACK? "

5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Unlock the locker door and let her out... you knew the combo to it, after all.
    - [X] Madison will run interference and make sure no one who shouldn't know comes to see.
    - - [X] Now that she's nice and softened up, take her out, clean her up, brush her hair and give her something sweet to eat. "Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie... don't forget, I control everything you do. From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it." Emma coos. Being on top is a heady feeling. "Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on... you should kiss my feet... and Sophia's feet... and Madison's. And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out... I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

6. skaro

skaro Well worn.

[X] Unlock the locker door and let her out... you knew the combo to it, after all.
    - [X] Madison will run interference and make sure no one who shouldn't know comes to see.
    - - [X] Now that she's nice and softened up, take her out, clean her up, brush her hair and give her something sweet to eat. "Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie... don't forget, I control everything you do. From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it." Emma coos. Being on top is a heady feeling. "Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on... you should kiss my feet... and Sophia's feet... and Madison's. And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out... I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

7. ninjafish

ninjafish Extremely Rude. Gone for Good

Screw my last post doing something productive.

my vote is now officially.

[X] Emma bites her lip lightly... it isn't that she didn't want to go though with it... she did... she definitely did... or at least she thought she did... but for some reason the thought of the girl who she'd shared so much with trapped inside that dark space brought a twinge... of guilt?

It wasn't as if leaving her in there would cause her weak former friend to die... would it?

Again conscience bit at her heart... conscience she shouldn't feel right? She was the predator... no the prey... not weak like Taylor... stuffed into the hot stink of the locker... She didn't want to think about it... but the more she tried the more she did... until... she couldn't stand it any longer.

She felt... sorrow... or at least she thought it was sorrow. Her every horrible thought and act rushing back to her as she hurried back to the fetid locker.

The girl who spilled out... she hardly anything of her strong confident friend that Emma could recognize... and yet... and yet... it was all Emma could do to continue to hold it in.

Thus from her lips spilled the words even as Emma looked down upon her filth covered tormentee, tears leaking from her own eyes. "Why? Why are you so weak... Why won't you JUST FIGHT BACK? "

8. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

I know. :p

9. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] Tell Taylor there has been a change of plans, she is going to be released after school. After all, she wouldn't want everyone to see her like this, right?

10. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

11. Darik29

Darik29 Verified Delicious

Honestly. voting this for two reasons. One, it sounds closer to Canon Emma than what Xicree has us doing, and Two, I have literally Never seen a fic where Emma uses the locker to try and regain Taylors friendship. Even if this fails at that, at least the attempt is made.

12. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

I'm voting for the guilt option because it actually goes in interesting directions and gives our character depth. Xicree's idea seems like it is just going to degrade into a long line of sadistic abuse which frankly will get boring fast.

13. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

Seems like it would end with Emma being swarmed with bugs and Taylor being sent to the birdcage for pulling a Carrie. Should be interesting.

14. Xicree

Amusingly. They are BOTH my ideas.

15. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

16. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

17. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

*shakes head*

Disappointed in the voats here, I am.

BangBangPewPew likes this.
  18. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

It's like nobody actually knows how to snub a GM properly, nor with style.

19. Biigoh

Since it's a tie.

I declare... this to be the winner~

BangBangPewPew likes this.
  20. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

21. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X]Xicree

... Lol anyways

YES!!

22. Murderhobo of Lasombra

Murderhobo of Lasombra Or, Murderhobo of Nod

Just found this site. Let the dickery commence!

Ummm... I didn't necro did I?

23. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

I'm pretty sure yesterday isn't necro'ing...

24. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Nope, last post was yesterday.

... "Murderhobo of Lasombra"? Any relation to "Murderhobo of Nod"?

25. Biigoh

egads! :3

nekomancy?

26. Murderhobo of Lasombra

Murderhobo of Lasombra Or, Murderhobo of Nod

Yeah, that's me.

I am somewhat confused by site layout.

Nekomancers!

...I just sorta posted. I didn't see the dates or anything. But said quest is fairly recent...

27. Biigoh

28. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

If your having trouble with the default site settings, there's bluebird under modify profile>look and layout... I find it easier to read.

29. Biigoh

[X] Plan Domestication...

It was simple in truth, to set things up. Getting Madison and some of the girls who followed your directions about to run interference.

Honestly, did people think a locker full of used tampons not take a good number of girls to gather up?

You were the Queen Bee of Winslow High. You ruled within the shadows. The teachers believed you to be a sweet innocent girl who helped out and there was the way you excited some of them. You were beautiful, had money and was part of a group that held a joke and a cutey who was dating the lead jock.

Setting things up to make Taylor's life difficult was easy, the locker affair set-up? Brilliant in conception, and ease in accomplishing.

With no fanfare, you open the locker.

Hwooooo~

The stench was incredible.

You can't even begin to imagine how Taylor could endure it.

Well, it was more stuck in there than endure it willingly, but still...

The trembling and shivering wreck who fell out of the locker was hardly the girl that you knew. A shattered and broken vestige of the girl that you knew. But that was fine. That was exactly what you were looking for, weren't you?

Taylor had been strong. A measuring stick that you had compared yourself to, and she had broken before. And now had broken again. But this time, you would be the one who rebuild her.

"Taylor, Taylor, Taylor," You shook your head before helping her up and into the girl's washroom, the one that was used for gym class with the showers.

Sophia kept watch outside the bathroom to make sure no one entered, and Madison now fetched the janitor to show him the horrible mess he had to clean up. She was a good enough of an actress to play the part of an innocent student who found this.

Cleaning Taylor up wasn't too hard, you just had to use lots of hot water and soap.

Given the way she shivered and was cling on to you as you washed her, you can see how she was fixating on you. Annoying, but acceptable.

Still, lunch hour was literally that, there wouldn't be anyone to bother you as you washed her up, and then got her a clean set of clothing. Sure, it was Madison's spare clothing and thus was slightly too small for Taylor... but it was clothing right, and she was grateful for them, wasn't she?

True, she now looked somewhat slutty with too tight clothing, but she'll survive... her clothing was dumped in the dumpster by Sophia, given that they were filthy rags.

You and Taylor spend the rest of the lunch hour having food in the school's roof. You sense that it might be critical to lay down the law, or how things were going to be from now on to her.

"Now Taylor. You remember your promise right? If you don't then I'm afraid you'll end up... somewhere unpleasant again... nod if you understand sweetie..." She nodded as you held out the cup of coca cola for her to sip at.

"Don't forget, I control everything you do." You coo at her warmly, friendly even. "From now on if you even want to go to the bathroom you ask my permission first. Trying to tell is useless, just listen and obey... your life will be better for it."

"Of course first you need to prove that you are worth me wasting time on." She just nodded in response. Being on top is a heady feeling. "I think you should kiss my feet, and Sophia's feet, and Madison's."

There was a shocked look on her face before she nodded.

"And make sure to thank us properly for letting you out. I want to hear you say it like you mean it."

She seemed to shrink into herself as she got off the bench where the two of you were seated. Madison and Sophia looked simply fascinated as she kissed your shoe. "Th.... thank you for letting me... me out, Emma."

You looked at Madison and Sophia. "Think she sounds like she means it?"

Madison just shook her head. "A bit. But she was kind of stuck in that trash for some time... she could just be you know... still out of it. She can try again later."

Sophia shrugged. "Good enough for me."

"Well, you heard them, you'll need to do it again afterwards," You smiled at Taylor before pushing her towards Madison and Sophia.

The kissing of the shoes was done reluctantly, even if the thanks seemed to be said more easily now.

- - -
    Bully Quest | Domestication
    Worm

- - -​

What Do?
    [X] After school, you hang out at the Broadwalk...
    [X] After school, you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison...
    [X] The next day, Taylor needs to break up with her new friend...
    [X] Write In

shashenka, seba5609, nox and 5 others like this.
  30. Xicree

[X] After school, you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison... All your best friends in the world together. And poor Taylor playing maid servant... the poor dear needs to get used to following orders afterall. She also needs to be very careful of mistakes... after all if she's so clumsy that she can't do something right... then clearly its in her best interest for you to make her do it over and over and over and over again until it is perfect. Besides Sophia might enjoy having an extra hand to do homework she isn't keen on for her.