1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. There will be a pruning of inactive and unused accounts on Aug 7th. Please see the Announcements subforum for more detail.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If your account was banned out of nowhere today and shows no reason, you may have fallen afoul of a software error. Please contact the board with the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming Stories, Video and Tabletop

Discussion in 'General' started by CptTagon, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. shadowdice

shadowdice Well worn.

My players have weird lines for their characters

Medtech: I’m not drinking while pregnant they’d end up fucked up

Me: they are biomechanical abominations that are stewing inside of you. Your corruption is also higher than 50

Medtech: I just assume they’d get worse with that on top

2. mrttao

mrttao Connoisseur.

Ha, hilarious. Also I shudder at the monstrosity that would be born from someone who has that much Corruption in them.

Have you already statted out what kind of monster it is going to be?

3. shadowdice

shadowdice Well worn.

As a basis

Body 22 Reflex 20 Move 20 Cool 12 Emp 11 Int 18 Tech 19 Luck 8 Psi 15 Attr 13
    HP 30
    6 Arms that do 6d6 damage for punches
    Automatically interface with weapons and tech for a +2 bonus to hit.
    Crystal-Metal Skin SP 20
    Armor: SP 40
    Daemon weapons with the equivalent of Daemon Princes in them
    Can choose to be perpetually on fire
    Resistant to Psychic attacks
    Horns with a gore attack

They will also immediately cause a feeling of terror in the beings around them that don't worship the Elder Gods

Medtech is a biomechanical abomination that only just barely manages to stay looking semi-human due to that being one of her mutations. aside from that she is a Four Armed Biomechanical monster (is mechanoid but is a synthesis of flesh and metal due to getting mechanoid from looking straight at an aspect of shub-niggurath in the psychic plane and allowing it to do whatever it wanted to her). These things get all of that on top of their own mutations

My table gave them massive intellect, chaos lord, crystalline, and a few other traits.

Also, medtech is giving birth to twins. So she is essentially going to have fully armed and armored abominations against nature ripping their way out of her, which due to her own mutations putting her squarely in the superhuman territory (20 body and has mechanoid so she has more hit points than normal) she actually can survive this and be put back together by her cultists/gang.

The AI becoming an overlord and taking Nyarlathotep's place would probably be a net positive in this universe given that Medtech has gained massive amounts of corruption and made a deal with beings who made it very clear that they want to take over the Earth and turn the human race into their attack dogs to wage wars of extermination against their enemies across multiple universes. That deal being that she would let said entities be the patrons of her children in exchange for being given the ability to have them.

Yes, Medtech accidentally copied GEoM without the plan to use said Uber-children to defeat evil or save humanity.

edit

These children will get more powerful as Medtech gains corruption with them inside of her

Ok

Medtech is at corruption 55
    Cop (who is currently out of the game) has 20
    Fixer has 9 despite being openly evil
    Rocker has 0 but upon realizing that he has accidentally met Nyarlathotep multiple times, he will be gaining some. I am unsure if he should get points due to being around Medtech who is basically a black hole of corruption

Also, all of the blood rain, transmutation of blood, and ocean of blood that has basically swept across California and Nevada has been turning a lot of people into mutants and cultists, along with the veil between earth and the dreamlands weakening.

Night City is basically a well of corruption now and could open up an actual tear in reality

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:59 PM