Malfoid posting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
| User | Total |
|---|---|
| AndrewJTalon | 8 |
Maybe if you didn't use the stupid name for it that includes the incel slur for women ("Femoid" becoming "Malfoid" rather than "Galfoy" or something equally fun and punny like that), they wouldn't hate it as much?It's taken off like wildfire, and since the cunts over at Spacebattles hate it, I say we post Malfoid and Malfoid adjacent stories and ideas here. So I'll start us off!
I thought they were pretty clear that it's the term that they have issues with (largely because of its connection to an incel meme) rather than the actual content?It's taken off like wildfire, and since the cunts over at Spacebattles hate it, I say we post Malfoid and Malfoid adjacent stories and ideas here. So I'll start us off!
"Ey Jimmy! Give me a pizza with nothin'!"Maybe if you didn't use the stupid name for it that includes the incel slur for women ("Femoid" becoming "Malfoid" rather than "Galfoy" or something equally fun and punny like that), they wouldn't hate it as much?![]()
Huh, so that's what it's based on, though I think it's become popular enough to be its own distinct thing and a subgenre of its own, don't think an alternative will catch on, Galfoy doesn't roll quite off the tongue, especially as Malfoid is just Malfoy with an id instead of y, though I think now it's less of a slur and more just how this specific fem!tsundere!draco is called. Though my first thought was that it was a play on droid, due to the tsun exterior.Maybe if you didn't use the stupid name for it that includes the incel slur for women ("Femoid" becoming "Malfoid" rather than "Galfoy" or something equally fun and punny like that), they wouldn't hate it as much?![]()
Where's Dumbledore? Shouldn't he be assigning ridiculously large numbers of points to Gryffindor for driving Lucius insane?
They consider "trap" ,which is a fairly common word used in anime and other media, as hateful, why should I care about what they think is a slur. And lets say it is just a slur like the n word, isn't calling a guy an incel the same, second why can't I call other people slurs when its funny, my friends of different races call each other slurs, third some of us don't want to live in HR world like you.Maybe if you didn't use the stupid name for it that includes the incel slur for women ("Femoid" becoming "Malfoid" rather than "Galfoy" or something equally fun and punny like that), they wouldn't hate it as much?![]()