1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Into the Fire - Daenerys GOT ASOIAF SI

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by abyss_kaiser, Apr 5, 2019.

1. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger

Yeah, if his idea gets much accomplished, he'll be feeling it when the wine runs out

2. abyss_kaiser

abyss_kaiser Aspires to be a Tentacle Lord

well, he could be a bit more aggressive about it. he could send groups of knights into Essos to raid estates known to have dragon eggs, or another group of loyal men. It doesn't have to be above board, as long as eggs get smashed he's happy.
    either way, he wants the eggs gone no matter what, every egg that Kaiserys doesn't have is directly proportional to his kingdom's health in his mind. one less nuke, after all.

DariusXXI likes this.
  3. C4d

C4d Getting sticky.

Well Robert will likely get up and start getting his ass into shape again, im pretty sure secretly hes excited that he might get the chance to go out and fight stuff again for real.

And with magic returning to the world this publicly shit is going to go down a lot faster than in the original.

4. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Well worn.

Whatever happened to all the pseudo-feral eggs in the rural (too volcanic for permanent habitation) parts of Dragonstone? Sure, it's been over 150 years since the Dance, but there might be something that the locals never found.

Arch2431 and Nilphreleous like this.
  5. SIDoragon

SIDoragon Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

So exactly how many stone's carved to look like dragon eggs is he going to end up smashing?

6. MadGreenSon

At least a few clever forgeries, I'm sure. It's a really dumb plan, but Robert is always one to act on his passions, so...

Arch2431, abyss_kaiser and doug89 like this.
  7. doug89

doug89 I trust you know where the happy button is?

KhaleeSI could slowly lob intercontinental ballistic rumours Westeros's way. Just stir shit for years and break the Seven Kingdoms apart.

Wait until Cersei has had three children, then spread the rumour that all of them are Jamie's. Back that up with where they can find the evidence, and your knowledge of just how long it has been going on for. Add minor details to back it up, like how their mother found out and split them up, only for them to resume after her death. Jamie joining the Kingsguard partly so he could be close to Cersei when she married Rhaegar. Cersei hearing a prophesy and murdering her friend to ensure her silence. Conflict between the crown, the Stormlands, the kingdom, and the Lannisters.

The fact that the Citadel and maesters have been betraying the Kings for hundreds of years, acting as spies and poisoners. Conflict with the crown and everyone else and the Reach, Hightower, and Oldtown.

The fact that Rhaegar and Lyanna loved each other and legitimately wed, and where to find the proof. Conflict between the crown, the Stormlands, and the Starks. Also everyone being pissed at the Starks for starting the last war.

Littlefinger cucking Jon Arryn. Littlefinger's claims to have taken both Tully sister's maidenheads. Lysa being spoiled by Littlefinger, having a pregnancy terminated late, and the risk of infertility from that. Conflict between the crown and the Riverlands. Conflict in the Vale.

Jon Snow being a Targaryen. Also the maester of Castle Black. Might cause a war with the North. Might cause the crown to overstep against the Nights Watch demanding Aemon's death.

The Bolton's are still flaying people. Potential conflict in the North.

The Lannister mines are running dry and Tywin is considering fabricating an excuse to seize the mines of his bannermen.

Arch2431, Apogaeus and Corvus 501 like this.
  8. MadGreenSon

You know what I love most about Citadel conspiracy theories? They are like the archetypal conspiracy theory. They require the maesters to be simultaneously extremely powerful, influential, and perfectly secretive and loyal to their order above all else while simultaneously leaking secret info like a sieve so that the people spreading the conspiracy theories can tell about all their misdeeds. It requires them to be simultaneously absolutely competent and absolutely incompetent at conspiring.

9. vighzs

vighzs Getting sticky.

Sooooo .........Kaiser if you finished the binge watching of Season 8 I am curius, if in the aftermath you changed some things in your notes regarding the premise of this story?