1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Journal Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by shaderic, May 27, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

You... you guys.

-_-

Why must you persist in the lolz or overreacting? Please forgive them, Shiku.

Wait... why am I the one calling for reasonability and such? @_@

- A tanuki

2. ward201

ward201 he/him

We are bored immoral voices trapped in a possibly evil book

3. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

Okay so we're communicating through a book that gives off waves of questionable morality? makes sense. More importantly you gave us some great news, stuff that's been written down by one person doesn't show up for anybody else, which means most people will consider us useless to steal! Why bother, if all they are going to get is blank pages?

Also, on the contract forging front, if this works anything like I expect we'll need a vote.

4. ward201

ward201 he/him

hey Shiku what are your crops I might have some tech to trade in the name of the unconscious one.

Whats the most complicated mechanical device your group can manufacturer and maintained without outside assistance?

5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Hey I am serious dammit!
    I'm just not very active...
    - Malcolmo

6. shaderic

shaderic An ordinary cat?

Well, I get knocked out and you guys piss some one off.

That's two for two now. Let's not try for three on either count.

Yeah, Shiku explained the situation to me. And on the one hand, I'm touched that you guys cared that much about me. On the other, Shiku's actually pretty hot and has this milf thing going on. And now she's genuinely upset. As in, delicately carving tiny wooden figurines out of whole logs.

Either that, or she's really into wood carving as a way to relieve stress.

Anyway, since none of you have ever had magical healing, let me clue you guy in on something.

It feels weird as all get out.

Imagine that someone has pinched you. And you stay pinched. Not the little bit of pain thing, but have some flesh forcibly pushed together and it's staying that way. I mean, I can move my arm again without wanting to break out in tears, but it feels weird. The muscle feels really tight. And that's when it doesn't feel like someone jammed rubber into my arm.

There's also a patch the size of a dime that pure white where the entry wound was.

And one on my back too.

It's kind scary to think about.

A piece of wood went straight through my shoulder.

And it almost killed me.

Geeze. That's... Well.

Still don't know what to think about it.

I mean, it hurt and was completely terrifying on a level I've never experienced before and hopefully never will again.

But to come so close to death... That's another kind of scary.

I thought I was going to die. I genuinely, honestly, thought I was going to die.

And now I'm not.

Huh. Is this what mild PTSD feels like?

7. ward201

ward201 he/him

yes it is but we can fix all that
    how would you like real ultimate power? hell yes you'd like some real ultimate power! you like girls? you like whisky? yeah! you like going to Tijuana ripping shit up burning shit down? man lets go fuck some people up! come on you and me buddy we are going to give you real ultimate power

8. shaderic

shaderic An ordinary cat?

Nice to know that it is, in fact, completely impossible to hit rock bottom with you guys.

9. ward201

ward201 he/him

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKgOpJc7Ps[/embed]
    Your welcome

10. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Sorry dude. Could you give my if not our apology to Shiku and Shizuku?

- A tanuki

11. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Gee. You'd think laughing off 'You may be trapped in an artifact of EEEEVUUUL' would defuse the situation, not make it worse.

Because clearly, all of our actions are perfectly sane and well thought out.

12. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Seems appropriate:
    [​IMG]
    Mine as well.

13. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

and mine
    -RAG