1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Six Billion Demons

Discussion in 'General' started by Nervaqus987, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Blacksoul

Blacksoul I trust you know where the happy button is?

The key seems to be spite, because he really, really hated that the others despised him as a placeholder demiurge.

2. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

I got that. But then it's pretty self destructive spite, considering he must have known he needed the other 5 to keep Jagganoth at bay. That does not strike me as entirely in character for him, which is why I'm wondering if there was more to it. Otoh, from what we can see, Jagganoth did skip ahead to the ending of their plan apparently, robbing him of some valuable time. Maybe he did have an out planned after all.

3. aabbcc

aabbcc Well worn.

You mean the guy who scalped himself with a rusty sword and followed all the obviously self-destructive orders from his teacher who was using him as an example of Why This Is Stupid So Stop Trying To Emulate Me And Go Be A Chef for her actual student... might be doing something self destructive!? Say it isn't so!

4. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

That's all true, allthough imo it's hard to say what Incubus actual realtionship with Meti was, since we mostly see them interacting through Maya's eyes and she hates him because iirc 'he killed my master and fed her body to the dogs'. At least the dogs part is something Meti specifically requested btw.

You could see him from a different perspective as well, which could say he is a survivor (with ambition). Instead of starving on the streets, he saw a way out and grabbed it, despite the cost.

Not that I'm saying he is a pinnacle of sanity or incapable of self destructive behaviour. I was just wondering if there was more behind his plan that to 'just' plunge the multiverse into anihilation.

5. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

I mentioned it here on SB, but the vibe I've gotten from things is that Incubus cared a lot more about his relationship with Meti than the other way around.

If and when we ever see Incubus and Maya in a room together, I imagine there's gonna be a lot of undertones of "why did Mom love you more!?"

6. aabbcc

aabbcc Well worn.

You can blame the scalping on hunger and desperation, but if all he wanted was food he could have followed until he was strong enough to be a random bandit.

Past that point, what you have is a guy who followed stupid self-destructive teachings while being told they were stupid and self-destructive by his own teacher, and he has continued following those teachings since Meti's death. You see the evidence in the state of his body and the techniques he uses, where we see that proper and trained use of Atum, even without a key of kings, can allow one to stay young and healthy.

7. 24caratcoal

24caratcoal Plotbunny Rancher

I just belatedly realized (after looking at this recent update for the third time) Salami Dave just hit Jaggy so hard that he shattered the barriers between realities and basically defenestrated him into a different world.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  8. TheOtherSandman

TheOtherSandman Well worn.

The newest isekai on the block:
    "I Wanted to Remake the Multiverse and Stop the Cycle, but then I was Flicked in the Dick so Hard I'm in Another Universe"

9. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Pretty sure it's Throne to be fair.

10. 24caratcoal

And yet Jaggy’s still been defenestrated out of a reality by Dave.

Least Devotee likes this.
  11. Gumiho

Gumiho Reach heaven through violence!

Does Throne have stars? And the buildings look far to uniform from what we've seen of Throne.

12. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Hmmm. Was mostly going off of the mist that's everywhere, that's kinda a defining feature of Throne in my mind.

13. Gumiho

See i see that as jungle.

14. 24caratcoal

I’m just hoping that Al-Yisun is smart enough to take advantage of that Almight Dick Flick and take’s Shorty’s advice.

15. Gumiho

New chapter, and confirmation that Jagg likes it rough.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  16. 24caratcoal

Spoiler that please.

Also, goddamn that boy hits hard.

17. ElegiacCrown

ElegiacCrown Neither grandly nor intoxicatingly innocent.

Furnace of Man
    Alt text: "The thought alone that the elders of Ki Rata would invent such a style - meant to fight even divine beings - sends shivers down my spine. Who prepares for the gods coming back?" - Manual of Hands and Feet

Now that is the Solomon I've been waiting for.

18. 24caratcoal

I reiterate my advice to Alison, while Jaggy is distracted by Dave’s Hard Salami style.

Run bitch! Ruuuuuuun!

19. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful Aris

That Thor Pose, and literally Throne in the background.

Use Jag to hit Throne & break The Wheel.

20. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Update

Me: "Oh boy, I'm so hyped that Solomon David is going to bust out a 10 point strike!"

Solomon David: "PALM OF THE ALMIGHTY! 77 POINT STRIKE!"

Me: "haha what the fuck."

21. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

So that is what he sees.

Damn.

22. Desalis

Desalis Journey before desination

My, my. Solomon looks a little motivated right now.

23. Gumiho

There was another update as well.

[​IMG]

Transmigration of Immortal Souls - Technique of Relief aka Salami shows his big ball(s).

24. ElegiacCrown

ElegiacCrown Neither grandly nor intoxicatingly innocent.

alt text: pathetic
    alt text:

Yes! YES!

25. 24caratcoal

“And everyone will tremble,
    When they see,
    the size,
    of my BALLS!”
    The Ship is Fine” - The Jolly Rogers

26. vit11

vit11 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Pretty sure 10 points is max for mortal masters of Ki Rata, not for Solomon "I killed all my teachers before getting Key" Dave.

27. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Not to mention, he's currently burning himself up for power, I wouldn't be surprised if those 77 points come at a hefty cost. He probably wouldn't be able to whip that out on a whim.

Anyway, this is all kinds of amazing. I doubt this will manage to truly harm/kill Jagganoth, but I wonder if Solomon could actually manage to banish him, at least for a short time. "Transmigration of immortal souls" sounds like the attack is designed to yeet it's target straight into the void or something. Could give Allison and co a bit of time to figure something out.

28. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

Or it shatters both their keys, which is 4/7ths of a whole key spread all around the worlds. That's about 444,444 Exaltations that's just got released across that many worlds.

29. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Huh, interesting idea. Iirc, that even kinda fits with what Zoss said, of Allison's struggle needing to be a 'terrible fire that only grows as you pass it to others'. Although I doubt that he thought only people with keys count, 444444 key bearers suddenly popping up could be a setup to something that fits that narrative.

...or it could rekindle the universal war and end with 7 new demiurges sitting on top of a pile of corpses.

30. TheOtherSandman

TheOtherSandman Well worn.

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN BALL.