1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Six Billion Demons

Discussion in 'General' started by Nervaqus987, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Blacksoul

Blacksoul I trust you know where the happy button is?

Wasn't there some new character with a Key of Kings in the tournament they've been having in the K6BD Discord? That'd fit with this idea.

2. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

I haven't really been following the war for rayuba discord much, I just read little pieces here and there. But yeah, I guess it could fit.

Actually, speaking of war for rayuba, considering the outcome of it will be declared canon, I wonder if we'll start to see references to it in the actual comic. The final round is about to end, right? For those that followed it more closely, any idea yet who will likely win?

3. Gumiho

Gumiho Reach heaven through violence!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  4. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

5. Gumiho

6. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful Aris

7. Gumiho

AcridComet likes this.
  8. DestyNova

DestyNova Getting sticky.

Incubus's head better end up in a black hole.

Couldn't you have shown up 5 seconds earlier?

9. Biigoh

I'm thinking that is lady demiurge in the crystal block.

Jadis offering a hand to a child of Adam and Eve.

Trrrrrr7 likes this.
  10. Gumiho

AcridComet likes this.
  11. 24caratcoal

24caratcoal Plotbunny Rancher

... little imp waifu...
    :(

12. ElegiacCrown

ElegiacCrown Neither grandly nor intoxicatingly innocent.

The fuck is Jadis up to?

Desalis, Least Devotee and AcridComet like this.
  13. Biigoh

I think that was a reference to Narnia.

Least Devotee likes this.
  14. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful

2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful Aris

Also, Sloth(Acedia & Tristitia) is The Sin Of Giving Up/Being Done With Everything.

So, it fits that she shows up now.

That troll face, though.

It also looks like Jadis has the biggest booba in the cast.

15. Desalis

Desalis Journey before desination

Hiatus until the end of January now, I'm super hyped for the Maya vs Incubus fight.

16. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Not sure how closely you all have been following the War for Rayuba, but it's pretty much over.
    I haven't read many comics, but I did peak into the channel from time to time and might go through it more thoroughly when I have time. Cool stuff.

Pyre won, by a really close margin. One of their people has the mysterious power of the central tower in their hands, and now gets to decide if Rayuba lives or dies.
    Exciting times.

Aftermath page 1
    Aftermath page 2

Also, any guesses as to the faded blue ceramic shard? A fragment of a mask perhaps?

Least Devotee and ElegiacCrown like this.
  17. Bre Karn

Bre Karn (Very Slow) Writer of Glorious Smut

I do not follow Abaddon's social media, is there a date for the comic's comeback more accurate than 'end of january 2022'?

18. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

It will probably be a bit. His wife apparently got sick with something severe but treatable according to his 2022 update posted on the site.

19. NightmareWarden

NightmareWarden Versed in the lewd.

We don’t know the details, but if she needs physical therapy and Abaddon doesn’t have any relative to help with their child for X days of the week… this hiatus could be quite long.

Moving on. I recommend this essay https://www.reddit.com/r/killsixbil...5/the_liars_abhidharma_an_essay_on_atru_as_a/ for all KSBD fans- doubly so for spiritually-inclined ones. It is dense though and has terms I didn’t recognize. If your interest starts to die while reading it, consider hopping to the end for an examination of the Demiurges and their concepts.

Least Devotee and Chiperninerm like this.
  20. 24caratcoal

21. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

22. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

23. 24caratcoal

The Glorious Return!

Also, ngl, I love how it’s half technology, and half mysticism.

24. ElegiacCrown

25. NightmareWarden

NightmareWarden Versed in the lewd.

Place your bets, people! Is Incubus going to show up in a dream? I could see him popping in and getting forced out prematurely by Jadis’ precautions.

I think it is more likely that it is Jadis’ turn to talk to Alisson in her dreams. But. Our girl has suffered a great deal of mental trauma. So what does she need in order to steady herself. Not to move forward, NO! To keep things from getting worse.

Least Devotee and ElegiacCrown like this.
  26. ElegiacCrown

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-4-125/
    Two pages.

This is an interesting dreamscape. And there's something off putting about Jadis

Description: ...!
    Alt text 1: Rude Awakening

Description: How… many… how…
    Alt text 2: ... many times have we been here, Allison? How many times have you woken up, broken, in a foreign bed? The bed won't always be there, Allison. It's dark and cold, and the lake is silent. Your friends have gone home. Nobody is there anymore.

edit:
    I suppose it could also not be a dreamscape, given how fragile the arm that should be lost is looking, but given the state we last saw Jadis in, I kinda doubt that

27. Gaemnomut

Gaemnomut Well worn.

Cool updates, the style of Jadis realm looks dope.
    Seems to me like Solomon managed to bind or banish Jagganoth, at least for the time being. I assume that whatever he did won't hold Jagganoth forever, but it's time enough for Jadis to whisk Allison away and stabilize her.
    I wonder how the fight between Incubus and Maya went.

28. ElegiacCrown

… it’s …. calm…

Alt text: ... here. It's calm here. The mirror reflects all pain. The Machine stands monumental. It was built over my family's seat of power. It's been hollowed out and filled with gentle repose. Rest, and be warm.

I think that maybe it was just the style that Abbadon drew Jadis in last page, because she seems less unsettling in this one. Though that may be the distance more than anything else.

Edit:
    wait, hang on a second. Both this and the last page are called Breaker of Infinities 4-126. Further, the link provided for this page was boi4-126, and the last one was breaker-of-infinites-4-126.

I think this might be a "time stands still" situation.

29. DestyNova

DestyNova Getting sticky.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jags shattered Jadis' crystal coffin with his kill everything attack.

ElegiacCrown likes this.
  30. ElegiacCrown

where… where…
    alt: ... where's the hearth I can call a home? Where are they waiting for me to come through the door and put the kettle on? Nowhere. Nowhere. Nowhere.

Okay, so first off, I want to issue a... I don't know if it's really a correction, but an update. The url for the last page has been changed from boi4-126 to boi4-127 (the link for 126 remains the same). This suggests at least that it was an unintentional action on Abaddon's part rather than being a meta-narrative technique. This might change again, though, I'll keep you posted

With that out of the way: ho-ly-shit. I haven't given up the idea that this is a dream yet, just because if Jadis was telling the truth/whole truth here, why would she bother helping Allison? That being said, if everything is actually happening, that is quite the shake-up, especially given how Jagganoth and Incubus were getting on in the last combat.