1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Title Trading

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_John, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Princess Magnificent

Princess Magnificent WIth Lips of Coral And Robes of Black Feathers

Okay, I desperately need to make a reputation for myself.

Maybe I should just dive into running that Red Ajah Quest I've been thinking about, regardless of my qualifications to do so.

2. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

Huh. Well can't say I knew I had that reputation, but if you feel that way I suppose you're more well positioned to judge it than me.

3. Lunaryon

Lunaryon Dual Aurora Wave

You've been a big help with bouncing ideas about for Queen of all She Purveys, so I felt you deserved the title at least XP

4. Cambrian

Cambrian The Pimperor - Inspirational as Fuck

I should clarify this, you have no reason to feel bad! While I MADE my account in August, I wouldn't say I really started partaking in this site until last week! I was just a huge lurker who only made an account so he could get his perverted hands on the NSFW sections :p

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  5. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

I don't even know what title I would have. :oops:

Trilonias likes this.
  6. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

I hereby claim the title "The Kog'Maw" for myself, because avatar.

I hereby dub redaeth the title of "Legendary Quester", for her efforts in questing on /tg/, SV, SB, and here.

I bestow the title of "Pretty Chill Person" upon Megaolix for, well, being a pretty chill person.

I grant the title of "Aigis Master" to a2znut in recognition of his addiction to the game.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  7. Valette-Serafina

Valette-Serafina Shameless Shadow

In that case I dub thee Bringer of Change, for laying waste to the old site.
    Revel in the chaos you brought.

[/Is joking]

Least Devotee likes this.
  8. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

To be fair, the old site was shit. At least compared to Xenforo.

ultima333 likes this.
  9. Valette-Serafina

Valette-Serafina Shameless Shadow

I'll not deny that we've got some nice toys now, and I do like being able to watch threads, but chaos is understating it.
    Also, I miss the old skin.

It's an improvement in some ways, but it came with the pain of letting go of the familiar. And the site not working properly for a while. And formatting breaking.
    I'd just gotten the hang of the old bbcode, too.

You did ask for a title, I'll remind you.
    [​IMG]

Plotvitalnpc and Vanathor like this.
  10. Cambrian

Cambrian The Pimperor - Inspirational as Fuck

There's also always "Honorable Bananathor"

Which I totally didn't find creeping over your (and everyone else's) profile page.

ultima333 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  11. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

It also came with the pain of rebuilding a like collection, though I...tried to ease that for others.

12. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

And then TanaNari swept in like a diva Dragon and took them all for himself.

13. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

I don't know what you're talking about... My avatar is the cutest little psycho ever!~ ♥♥♥

"I'm not creepy..." ~_~

To Chibi-Reaper I give the title GM Overdrive - The largest number of active Quests in the West!

To yrsillar I hand the title of The Tentacled Machine

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015