1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Mr. Archleone Gone for Good

I perform a Trust Fall.

2. Cherico

Cherico Connoisseur.

There are worse then to be then bogy I get to be a rich movie star thats a pretty good deal.

the meep and SailorPizza like this.
  3. Whiskey Golf

Whiskey Golf Lewd Battalion

My avatar is a badge.

I do nothing because this is a unit emblem that is either embroidered on a flag, or painted on a tank.

the meep and Least Devotee like this.
  4. Athlumney

Athlumney Versed in the lewd.

Meh, not as bad as I will.
    I' am an immortal swan sized bird, an 111 year old man, a 12 year old boy, and a sliver of soul from a 66 year old man trapped inside the 12 year old boys body.

the meep and Gforce1000 like this.
  5. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

That's cool and what's you gotta say to your family from being that man?

6. beast_regards

beast_regards The Ever-Ethereal Legal Loli

Don't forget the chimney. It may also count.

7. Dakkaface

Dakkaface Magical Defender of Justice

Freak out. Check the date. Call SentinelGreen and check if she's been genderswapped too. Then check and see if my magic works.

I mean, objectively I come away pretty good, what with the magically generated money, perfect looks, immortality and magic powers. It's probably going to fuck up my marriage pretty badly though.

8. SailorPizza

Make sense and it look like you go a great life with the new magical powers.

9. Nyarl-sama

Nyarl-sama The Crawling Chaos

Eat a planet.

10. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

Close all the blinds, call in sick, see if the shapeshift works so I don't need to freak out anybody.

Then spend a lot of time exploring my body, if you know what I mean.

Eat some people I don't like so I can get a few 1ups, just in case. Mind control some rich fuck into providing for me, and live a happy unlife full of sin and decadence forever.

Maybe after a decade or two I'll finally be able to put a dent in my Steam backlog.

11. Dakkaface

Eh, unsure about the great life bit - I'm pretty happy in my marriage, and this would screw it up but good. I'd eventually get over it, but that's immortality for you. When you live long enough, it all smooths out over the long run.

The whole inception deal of being turned into your own SI character is pretty weird though.

12. SailorPizza

Yeah but i'm wondering how would your family and friends react to you as a new person.

I like to make weird ideas for fun

Vorian likes this.
  13. Gforce1000

Gforce1000 Jibbering, Jabbering

Float around a bit. Glow ominously.

Maybe ask random strangers if they want to find out what is on the other side.

14. Dakkaface

Well if you want to scratch that itch, you could read the first arcs of Void Guardian and Sentinel Green. That'd be the us of a few years back dealing with the sudden and involuntary transformation issue, though it mostly doesn't go well for us.

15. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

I am now Primus and Unicron, and I am now omnipresent. Tell all the transformers in the multiverse to quit their stupidity and make peace. Try to figure out how to tell my mom that I am now the gods of creation and destruction while also the father of an entire race.

16. SailorPizza

Oh i get it and how did you felt about bonus event of going into dc's verse with rest of QQ people as their avatars?

Nianque likes this.
  17. Dakkaface

Eh.... SG and I are about the right power scale for street level heroing, even if we'd be a bit lethal for the setting. Assuming I could get hold of her we'd be fine. But if every single QQ user is tagging along, that's like, multiple instant world crises. Slaanesh, a black hole, a planet-eating Eldritch being, a couple DBZ folks... Shit would be pretty apocalyptic.

18. SailorPizza

Yeah it look like even Superman and rest of justice league will have a very busy day and would you & your girlfriend say anything to dc's heroes or dc's villains?

the meep likes this.
  19. IsaacTheAutobot1229

For the DC universe I don't know, probably have my Unicron half eat a whole bunch of the crazy aliens and such spaceships and/or planets that my Primus half could not reason with. I don't know much about the current DC universe, so I would probably just help guide species to a better future and explore around the universe while copying a whole bunch of shiny tech and science. I am now two multiverse spanning entities of omnipresent Creation(right) and Destruction(left), I pretty much say fuck off to a very large amount of things I can think of in DC.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    the meep likes this.
  20. Dakkaface

Clarification: SG's my bestie, not my girlfriend.

As for mucking about in DC....dunno. We'd have to get our bearings, and figure out which DC continuity we were in, when in that continuity we are, and if we know anything more than 'Clark Kent = Superman, Bruce Wayne = Batman.' I mean, like if we end up in Young Justice, I'm probably going to speak up about the coming Reach invasion, Godfrey, Red Arrow, Superboy's lingering commands, etc. If we're in regular mainline DC I have nothing to really say to anyone because I haven't read DC in years. Like... Kyle Raynor was the last Green Lantern the last time I read DC. SG isn't a big DC fan either so she probably only knows the Dini-verse stuff. Maybe we'll go make sure the Joker falls down a flight of stairs.

the meep likes this.
  21. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Do we stay ourselves with the avatars memories and such, or do we take on some of their personality? Because the Unicron half literally eats/destroys entire universes and did so to 22.56% of the local multiverse.

the meep likes this.
  22. SailorPizza

You star ourselves with avatar memories and anything else.

the meep likes this.
  23. SailorPizza

Oh i see and i'm thankful for your amazing answers anyway about you & your bestie's time in dc's world.

the meep likes this.
  24. Knotw

Knotw Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

So I'm now some random depressed girl? I suppose I'll initially be happy to save myself years of expensive treatment and awkwardness. Then be depressed about probably being kicked out of my house because I look like some random stranger.

the meep and pepperjack like this.
  25. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Well, I guess I'm pretty much top tier as these guys are pretty much THE main gods of the transformers universe.

the meep likes this.
  26. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

[X] Fuck the World

27. Nitramy

Nitramy Captain Quattro, YOU wa CHAR

[X] drive down a mountain road playing Eurobeat

28. Strugatsky

Strugatsky F-35 is best girl

L I B E R A T E

but seriously, be fucking adorable I guess and mooch off the military-industrial complex

also lewd so fucking much

29. SailorPizza

Of course so basically like a perfect upgrade in terms of looks and money.

the meep likes this.
  30. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

"Uh....I think I need to call a lawyer..my therapist, and uh....a genuine expert on black magic, and no I should masturbate first. Then..fuck.I ugh. How does a shy loli get laid, also is it at all ethical for me to find a shota.."