• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

SailorPizza

Versed in the lewd.
You aka the Questionable Questing user wake up as the current avatar was used by you, what's the first thing you do with all the physical stats, abilities/powers,items/weapons and weaknesses of the profile pic about certain character,item,animal & etc from fictional worlds or anywhere else from websites into the real world.

So what you gotta say to your friends,family and others from real life from having a different look with unique powers or something?

P.S would you say anything to your friend from Questing Question forums or Me as female goku?

So how many events would happen?

Bonus event.We are in the Current DC's Universe was summoned by Dr. Manhattan.

Unlike the Rumia above, I'd probably not scream. Freak out internally over being turned into an inhuman little girl with power over darkness, sure. Not scream though.

The hard part would be explaining what the fuck happened to the family. And figuring out how to handle my affairs afterwards. Most importantly, how to continue being as lazy as humanly possible without the sudden change getting in the way.

I am a very practical Rumia.

Unlike the Rumia above, I'd probably not scream. Freak out internally over being turned into an inhuman little girl with power over darkness, sure. Not scream though.

The hard part would be explaining what the fuck happened to the family. And figuring out how to handle my affairs afterwards. Most importantly, how to continue being as lazy as humanly possible without the sudden change getting in the way.

I am a very practical Rumia.

Well at least someone in your family can still pitch your cheeks from being so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back