1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

WI: You gain a army of your bodycount from video games

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

You will get them as well.

So say hi to them.

2. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

I am so fucking glad I'm not the only one that does this.

Morphile, Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.
  3. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

Can I equip troops from one game with the equipment from another?

I managed to scrounge up 10 million troops in one playthrough of Victoria: Revolutions (so I was playing China, bite me), now if I can equip them with the weapons and gear of Tiberium Wars (with Tiberium Essence mod)... lots of asses will be kicked!

Morphile, Ddmkm122 and Least Devotee like this.
  4. SailorPizza

You can do it

5. Charles Markov

Charles Markov Getting sticky.

Killed as in killed in battle or through incompetence? I have a whole galaxy of dead people if the latter.

Ddmkm122, Least Devotee and TanaNari like this.
  6. SailorPizza

It's works

Yuhabahha and Ddmkm122 like this.
  7. Charles Markov

Cool. I mean not for all the dead digital people but for me very cool.

8. SailorPizza

What would you do with it?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Charles Markov

Probably kill the universe on accident.

Ddmkm122 and TanaNari like this.
  10. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

So something like this except on a larger scale?
    [​IMG]

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Charles Markov

Yep that's about it. Also managed to destroy a surprising number of ships in world of warships, if that goes towards my score. Didn't sink them with my guns or anything, they were my ships. Just bad at video games.

12. tef0

tef0 Making the rounds.

Being an avid Halo player for many years leaves my spartan count at like 50k and my zombie kills in the Dead Rising franchise easily number over 1 million.

Only significant ones I can think of on the top of my head.

The chances of conquering the universe with these forces are decent but not fantastic.

Ddmkm122, Least Devotee and TanaNari like this.
  13. DavidMswdlvr2

DavidMswdlvr2 RWBY fan seeks digivice & gunscythe

For me? C&C 2 and wars Gdi and Nod Tsunami, Legend of Legaia Duo: f**ktons of Seru, mutiple Bosses. Nioh; made it to Wotn Multiple times, Digimon tsunami, Spyro1'-3 tons, Crash Bandicoot hordes, Persona2 Doomy samurai beetle and mirrors, 4 creamed- ng-4, Darksouls Lothic Legions at minimum,Bloodbourne~ 15 cities and plain Doll. Oh yeah, Star trek Sovereigns from ship creator :)
    . Okatsu,P2 Maya,P4 Yukiko amagi, Remi Saionji SO4, Noa Legaia as gfs. Does webcomic watched count? RWBY as well.
    Step 1: get aura unlocked and digivice activated, get potions of immortality from heroes 4, get magicians to figure out life extender, and start exploring galaxy.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. SailorPizza

It's count and cool

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  15. Blackshard

Blackshard ~

I was thinking over my list of games, and realized that it includes After the Empire... so I have trillions of post-singularity AIs under my thrall, which rather obviates everything else combined. Admittedly, the 'Gilded Folk' are for the most part superhuman intelligences instead of godlike ones... but since I also have hundreds of Old Minds under my thrall, I'm pretty much set. With my Crypto War capabilities, I pretty much immediately seize control of Earth's financial and information systems, allowing me to start funneling resources into space to get the exponential expansion of my Fleet War capabilities started (including full colonization/expansion forces, and any other space tech I feel the need to deploy). As for everyone else, once I get the room and resources to deploy sufficient servers and production facilities, I can go full Glory War on the human population. To each individual, I can permanently assign dozens of expert artists, debaters, educators, entertainers, philosophers, propagandists, psychologists, reporters, and outright servants, all with the goal of ensuring that their charge is completely satisfied with the recent change in management... or at least, that they're too content with their newly-enhanced standard of living to seriously consider any foolish action against the new administration.

I still seize control of everything with an iron fist, of course, but with THIS much technology, I can afford a thick enough velvet glove to keep most people from noticing too much. So far as the man on the street is concerned, the story is "The Singularity happened, you'll never need to work again, feel free to retire to an eternal life of luxury". Anyone belligerent enough to violently reject this will be relocated to slightly less comfortable and notably more secure habitats where they won't be able to hurt anyone except possibly themselves. Anyone ambitious enough to want more is free to all the education and training they're willing to apply themselves to, and they'll be permitted to use their skills to any productive purposes they see fit... alongside Gilded Folk who will carefully manage their responses to minimize any impression of condescension. Any policy suggestions that seem like good ideas can be evaluated by multiple levels of AI bureaucracy, up to and including the Old Minds, before I'll need to consider them. For the majority of suggestions which are not implemented, I've got a lot of people to politely say "no" for me.

Eventually, I may as well start summoning up additional human (or alien) populations to add diversity to the mix and help colonize the rest of the galaxy that my exponentially-growing fleets are settling, but there's no rush. I've got plenty of time to dabble in experiments with the capabilities provided to me by the various magicians, gods, and planeswalkers under my thrall.

Morphile, Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.
  16. TheGuyInTheBack

TheGuyInTheBack Patterned Deviation

Blackshard's post just gave me a terrible thought - depending on how it counts, anyone who's finished the Magic: the Gathering Arena tutorial gets to have a free Bolas, among other things.

He alone is really quite enough, for bending reality over your knee.

This problem only gets worse the more digital games of M:tG you play, Arena or otherwise. Assuming digital card games count, and don't just give you a quite large card collection.

17. Scion of the house of hal

Scion of the house of hal Know what you're doing yet?

Just stumbled across this and decided to look through my collection.
    I’m worried people will get the wrong message with all the nazis and zombies ... and nazi zombies.

18. Vinylshadow

Vinylshadow Megalomaniacal Toaster on a Keyboard

Thousands of Jedi, millions of Stormtroopers, billions of humans, and trillions of pokémon

And I'm over here like "can I get a burger and fries, thanks"

Who wants my army? You can pay me in food

19. Shadowstep12

Shadowstep12 Paladin of the holy church of lewd

I have reapers and their forces along with a few types of zombies units from fire emblem and Disgaea and all sorts of aliens from various francizes.
    I will make you food.
    Plus I have Pokemon and digimon

20. theboringman

theboringman Let's see if my Works pass muster, shall we?

I'm gonna update this.
    So: I've Hundred Percented Aria of Sorrow
    Very Thouroughly beaten Fire emblem Awakening and Echoes
    FF 3, 4 and 12, the first two of which I've hundred percented outside of the Iron Giant and the 2 Superbosses of 4, didn't get to the superbosses of 12.
    I've Completed or at least gotten to the final dungeon of Every pokemon mystery dungeon game except super.
    I'm halfway though The Last Remnant, currently stuck on The Fallen, a Superboss that you can miss.
    Beaten all current Mainstream pokemon games as well as the post game, or at least the remakes, does catching the legendaries count?
    And I've beaten Bloodstained ROTN, but not Iga yet.
    I've Almost beaten the Lich as the Gunslinger in Enter the Gungeon.
    I've gotten about two thirds of the way through Darkest Dungeon.
    And that's all I can recall for now.

21. fredthebadger

fredthebadger I trust you know where the happy button is?

I have enough cars from playing Burnout Paradise for a year, and if only they weren't secretly made of explodium I could just sell classic cars for enough cash to retire at 30.

Ddmkm122 and TanaNari like this.
  22. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

Given I mostly Play Grim Dawn... and it involves killing things nonstop between Point A to Point B back to Point A up to Point C beyond to Point D even further beyond to Point E and then securing Point E and finally fighting to Point F where you kill an extradimensional demigod that is a tiny fragment of a God that is getting stronger with every drop of blood spilt and the Reputation System makes even stronger and more numerous Enemies appear and this area is a medium sized country? I just got a truly massive army mostly composed of beings who can't truly die (including extradimensional entities, extradimensional demons, and "immortals" (undead created from an Immortality Curse)), wild animals and tribal cultures, and sadistic criminals. That isn't even including the DLCs.

Then there is the things living in Ugdenbog like the Ravager Spirit, Windegos, Ugdenbog Golems, Cannibals, Ghosts, and something that looks suspiciously like the Laggorean. Malmouth has massive Aetherial Titans larger then most buildings that have cannons for arms and bullets bounce off of, mook factories that produce fodder troops that explode into various flavors of Magic when killed, flesh bags the size of small houses that either explode into Magic spitting worms or bile, and this massive demigod level thing made of warped flesh. All of the Malmouth Vanguard being controlled by the same extradimensional entities who can't truly die.

Then there is all the wild animals and undead in the Basin area and that god at the end who can come back if enough people start believing he Exists but even when forgotten he still has Influence.

This would be an army measuring in the billions. An army that can't be killed. An army composed of creatures whose mortality is in question and strength is limitless. I don't know what to do with this army. And this is just from one Game. I'm not even counting Planetary Annihilation and its planet covering interplanetary armies built from one Unit producing one Unit Factory. Also not counting the Creeper from the Creeper World Series (even though technically is just chipping away at a Multiverse sized amorphous creature).

Although if I took this army to Grim Dawn, even if it was just the PA one, then I would be able to quickly fix everything (especially if it was the PA one).

Ddmkm122 and Vorian like this.
  23. Fedorable

Fedorable Memetic Sex Goddess

As a Warframe player, I have about a million grineer ready to follow my every order, almost as many corpus, and god knows how many infested and sentients waiting to fuck things up for me

oh, and an orokin?

Ddmkm122, medukaMeguca, vyor and 2 others like this.
  24. dracklor

dracklor I trust you know where the happy button is?

Oh dear, all the RPG bosses, all the unending hoards of minions, the beings from the Nippon Ichi multiverse, all the freaking 4x science fiction and fantasy civilizations (I recall one in Master or Orion 2 that could turn out 15 death star equivalents a month)...

So summon up a starship, travel out of the system, and drop a few dyson spheres around, get the best magic users, artifacts, and precursor technologies to enhance them, and link them with portals.

Then make myself immortal, maybe with a side of having my minion gods and demonlords set up a designer afterlife just in case something manages to kill me.

Then I dunno, uplift projects?

I assume that our new minions will play nice with each other if we tell them to, even if they were the direst of enemies?

25. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

I can't even begin to estimate how many things I've killed over the course of my gaming career. However, the numbers don't actually matter. Because I've played Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, Planetary Annihilation, and Zero-K. And I've killed at least one Commander in each of them.

I have my Brutally Efficient Self-Replicating Mechanisms of War. Everything else it, at best, a source of interesting tech.

Ddmkm122 and KlavoHunter like this.
  26. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

I'm currently playing Bloodstained: RotN so I would have an army of demons of various types 20,000+ strong!

...I do a lot of grinding.

They can fight and die for me while I hang around back at HQ plowing the hot bunny girl demons.

27. SailorPizza

Yup, your minions will play nice with each other if we tell them to, even if they were the direst of enemies including zombies,demons,nazis & whatever.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  28. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

So, having thought things through a little more:
    1. First thing I need to do is wait until night then catch a bus to the park.
    2. There, I can spawn in a Klingon B'Rel-class Bird-of-Prey (Star Trek: Armada). I use this because it has a cloaking device and, per Star Trek V: The Voyage Home, we know it's atmosphere-capable.
    3. My new Bird-of-Prey takes me up to orbit. We make a brief stop for me to spawn in a Romulan Shrike-class (Star Trek: Armada); it's also cloakable, and is noted in lore to be favoured by the Tal Shiar for covert ops. I leave it to observe Earth.
    4. Next, we head out to one of the larger asteroids in the asteroid belt - not Ceres; it's too well known - and I plop down a Commander (Total Annihilation) and a Galactic Gate (Total Annihilation). The gate is said to be able to send a limited mass instantly to another gate, though at a very high energy cost; that is the reason the Commander was created: you couldn't send an entire invasion force through a gate, so you sent one unit that could build an invasion force on arrival. I leave the commander to build up - I can spawn in a fusion plant and a moho mine to speed up his start - with the primary goal of building the network of fusion plants needed to power the gate, and the secondary one of producing a fully functional base for staging future operations from.
    5. Now we move to the far side of Neptune. There I spawn in a Kushan Mothership (Homeworld). This beast is 25km tall, and has a hyperdrive module capable of travelling up to 2500 lightyears in an unspecified but short period - certainly no more than a couple days.
    6. It's never specified how human-like the Kushan are, but I can spawn a Galaxy-class (Star Trek: Armada) and ride in comfort - the entire 641-meter ship will fit comfortably in the Mothership's 5-km capital docking bay while we hyperspace to Alpha Centauri.
    7. Now I have an entire, empty start system to play with without worrying about anybody observing me. I spawn in another Galactic Gate and a Commander to build the supporting base. I also spawn a Planetary Annihilation Commander, since it has a tech tree which includes native spacecraft and planetary engines. It can start expanding over the entire system.
    8. Meanwhile, I spawn in the Kuun-Lan (Homeworld: Cataclysm) and have them start applying their utterly bullshit reverse-engineering department to the sample units I spawn in from every game I've ever played. The techs they spit out get put into practice by the mighty economic engine of my PA economy.
    9. With my military domination of the galaxy assure, I spawn in: the USS Enterprise-E (Star Trek: Armada); Commissioner Pravin Lal (Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri); Mahatma Gandhi (Civilization); *Mute (Analogue: A Hate Story); a Darwinian (Darwinia); assorted psychologists, sociologists, and political theorists (DEFCON); and anyone else I think might help (I do hope my power comes with an index...) to plan the cultural and technological uplift of Earth. I may also have my Tal Shiar operatives collect some real-world politicians, SF authors, and Spacebattlers to contribute.

29. Student of Zelretch

Student of Zelretch Put the ice back on my lake. Moderator

Carrier has arrived.

DoubleThought and Ddmkm122 like this.
  30. Fedorable

Fedorable Memetic Sex Goddess

question: does bodycount of RTS games where I send units on suicide missions to clear up the population limit count? meaning my own guys

Ddmkm122, vyor and TanaNari like this.