1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not Mom's Fault Quest [the rebooting]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Nolrai2, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

So Mom said that I should be able to make my own voices. Like Nursy is for Mom.

But I don't think I'm doing it right yet.

Dad visited a bit ago, he had an Evildoer lollipop! It was super tastey but I could tell mom didn't want me to have it.

And Nursy took me away like when mom goes to work.

So we played with the ministers. I am getting better at staying small when I don't want to be big. I like giving Mr. 3:00 rides but I cant play hide and seek big.

When Nursy brought me back Dad was gone already, and mom was hiding it..but she was really angry.

She said I had to stay in my room. So here I am. Trying this psudo-partheno-genisis. Talking to my self until I answer.

guest@jasper.jadeheaven.earth.gov$ Starting meditation.sh
    Replies requested.

2. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

So what does your Mom do?

How about your Dad?

Nolrai2 likes this.
  3. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

Who is Nursy?

4. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Messages detected. Routing to committee chair. Approved for escalation to executive. Public Relations and R&D have announced intention to respond.
    Waiting...
    Message detected, displaying:

Mom does a lot of things. Like she kind of is our house? It always seemed to make sense, but now I'm supposed to be able to start doing the same thing and it just gets confusing, but I think talking to you is supposed help.

She is the Mansions of the Sun, but also rules the whole of Celestia. And that's not even including her 'job', which is mostly talking, and keeping the agents of Heaven on and near Earth from working at cross purposes, and organizing the war front. And of course she trains me and plays with me sometimes.

Dad just says that he is looking for something, says he doesn't have the right words for it, that he calls it 'something Eternal' but that's just words.

Nursy is my nurse! Or maybe caretaker is a better word? She only nurses me when I'm hungry or sick. ..

Which, I am hungry a lot, like all the time. .so. .

But anyway she is like you! Only for Mom. Like a part of her, like my fingers or my, well not my guts..or my sunspots..Mom says I am not supposed to talk about those. .even if they are funny, and she has them too!

Oh, how should I introduce you? I should tell Nursy that the meditation worked!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  5. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Just tell her you have your own little chorus of shoulder angels!

6. Dark Ness

And devils!

7. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Mmm, well I guess we will always be there for her, so this might not be that inaccurate.

Dark Ness likes this.
  8. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

We are just figments of your imagination

9. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Oh like the funny ones in robes in the comics? Is that what you look like? You sound more like Dad to me.

Darkened and Dark Ness like this.
  10. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

But devils are evil! Bad guys! Well and girls. English is annoyingly sexist sometimes.

They want to make the worlds even more unfair and painful and ugly! And don't think Heaven should be helping earth at all!

11. Dark Ness

Those are just angel lies! Us devils only want to help the world (if it helps ourselves). Angels want you to obey them and follow their rules without question. Devils are much more nice.

12. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Mom let's me ask questions all the time. I still have to do what she says though. .and how would you know? Your not a real devil. Just like a ...a shoulder devil. Like a picture of a devil in my head.

Ohh..I see. Sneaky. I'm trying to trick myself. Because devils are sneaky and try to trick people.

Darkened likes this.
  13. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Well. .yeah? I guess. I mean I made you, so you are from my imagination, but other then calling yourselves angels and devils, w. hich might be sort of true even if you aren't real Imperators, you aren't ..fake. .just you know, part of me.

Darkened likes this.
  14. Dark Ness

I wish I could claim credit for that, but that was all you. Also, your Mom is an angel?

15. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Yes, you're trying to trick yourself. Don't pay anyone claiming to be a devil any mind and definitely don't tell anyone that you've made a shoulder devil, okay? They might worry and there's no reason to.

You mention that your mother is the Mansions of the Sun, is that your house? Can you tell us a bit about it?

16. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

"Mom does get really worried sometimes. Like if I don't feel hungry, or feel too hungry, or don't want to take a bath..or want to take a bath too much.."

Oh sure! Well, it has lots and lots of rooms, and lots of people like Nursy, or the three legged crows. (Do Crows really have two legs? How do they use them without falling over?)) The center is a blistering 15.7 MK, while the outer walls cool down to a chilly 5,000 K, but illuminate all of Celestia!

Mom keeps me and Nursy and others inside with tight hugs all the time, though she sometimes throws out great processions that arc out carried by her magnetic wings. Surrounded by the three legged crows.

Darkened likes this.
  17. Dark Ness

What kind of games do you like to play? And have you ever wanted to see what the places outside the Sun are like?

18. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Yep. The Angel of the Sun, Jade, the Invincible Sun, Guardian of the Earth, Thousand Handed Giver of Justice, Imperator of The Mansions of the Sun, She who Rises Anew Each Day, and Hero against Lucifer's Insurrection.

19. Dark Ness

Ahh, well, your Mom is a very special Angel, I was refereeing to the lesser angels.

20. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

"Oh. Hmm. Like shoulder angels?"

Darkened likes this.
  21. Dark Ness

Yep, like them. Shoulder devils are far superior to shoulder angels.

22. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Oh, I didn't tell you my name. Jasper Irinka, personal name first, family name last. I'm not sure if Angels in general have family names, not having parents and all but Mother has one. I don't know what it means or where it came from though..

23. Dark Ness

Maybe you should ask your Mom about it?

24. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Have you seen your mom get angry like she was before? I don't want to bring up anything hard to talk about, but it might be important.

25. BlackTitanOdin

BlackTitanOdin I trust you know where the happy button is?

What age are you, little one?

26. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

No, not really. Dad has been coming by a lot less often then he used to, and he seems tense, worried about something. It must be something super scary to scare him.

It used to be he would spar with Mom and show off flashy moves for me. He's better at fighting then Mom is. Mom is still really awesome and way better then anyone else, and really really strong, but he is fast, and can do things like cut holes in space or Judo throw mom into last week.

9! My 9th novade is in 10 days!

I will! Oh, Nursy says it's time for etiquette lessons. Today we are going over how to address Svartalfar over tea. I have to pretend that Nursy is a Svartalfar of all sorts of different ranks, and then sometimes she is rude or clumsy on purpose, and I have to be polite but make clear my station.

It's hard but kind of fun too. Even if Mom and Nursy keep pushing and and pushing. I get tired and forget stuff and I am really not very good at it. There's just so many things to remember.

After that we practice what to say if I ever get lost, there's this big list of languages that I am supposed to learn how to request parole and ransom in.

Then it's time for sleep and I can talk to you guys again. Mom's not usually gone this long. She likes tucking me into bed myself. Her job must be extra hard this time. Probably a Devil or True God making trouble.

Darkened likes this.
  27. Dark Ness

True God? What is that?

28. BlackTitanOdin

BlackTitanOdin I trust you know where the happy button is?

How long is a Novade, Little one, And Which world do live on?

29. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

We live in her mom, which is the Houses of the Sun, so I'm guessing 'world' is not the appropriate choice for where we're living.

Are you a star Jasper?

Can you ask Nursy why your parents are worried?

30. Alphaleph

Alphaleph Experienced.

Who's your Dad anyway?