1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Mr Zoat, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

The same can be said for a lot of the versions of Paul and their rings, since the Emotional Spectrum doesn't exactly exist in the universe they showed up in, and it doesn't have an equivalent in it, so the rings should die out the moment they showed up in that universe, yet they still function.

Jaron and Xmaster3000 like this.
  2. Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

Not true, not true at all. During the Justice League/Avengers crossover, Flash couldn't maintain superspeed on the Marvel side because the speed force didn't exist there. Darkseid couldn't get the Infinity Gauntlet to work, because the universal attributes the Gems connected to didn't exist in the DCU. Green Lantern's power ring on the other hand kept working fine, thus demonstrating that they can cope with that sort of transition.

3. jasonh23761

jasonh23761 Not too sore, are you?

True, but it was still rage inducing. Not as bad as the fish of fury when that one guy no one liked did it. Plus I think it just got tarred with the general 'Ward' brush. Ah well, it didn't matter to me all that much as the Guard was almost never in a situation where the opponent having a Plasma Syphon was more then a minor inconvenience.

After all, big guns never tire.

4. DrThoth

DrThoth I trust you know where the happy button is?

I've never read that storyline, but did they show him recharging his ring? Could his actions in the story be feasibly explained by using only his ring's current charge (assuming it was full right before the crossover event or whatever).

Vaermina likes this.
  5. Mr Zoat

Look, no one's defending Mat Ward here. But in a Codex with Purifiers, the Xenos Inquisitor had some way to go in order to be the most unbalanced thing there.
    Not as far as I remember, but a Green Lantern wouldn't be able to do what the SI does here in any case. That's a product of the orange light.

6. jasonh23761

jasonh23761 Not too sore, are you?

That's fair. There was plenty of cheese to go around.

7. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Okay, but given all the weird shit going on in WH40k it wouldn't be surprising if ki somehow did exist there, because the Warp and all that crap, and Buu could survive going there.

Also ki used in the DBZ universe is produced mainly by the body of the user. There may be some in the environment around them, but they tend to mostly use the ki made by their bodies.

Buu was basically capable of killing entire groups worth of gods, and his regeneration abilities were insane, so we know he can survive a lot of things.

8. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

That's not universal, because in JLAU they traveled to another universe and Green Lanterns ring didn't work.

Actually that's a product of Zoat, not the Orange Light. :p

Senevri likes this.
  9. Mr Zoat

Reinforcing a person's body with warp energy or warp magic is perfectly possible. But that comes with a load of risks ki doesn't have.
    DBZ gods aren't very godly. They're basically mid-tier fighters in their own universe.

10. Maxx Crowley

Maxx Crowley I trust you know where the happy button is?

I mean, I'm sure that most of what Buu did against the higher powers of 40K wouldn't work in 40K. I don't have the largest knowledge of 40K and I don't have the fic in front of me, so I can't relay everything.

From what I remember he basically tanked, regen-tanked and such through every technological weapon thrown at him. Nothing kinetic would work obviously. Nor did the las-weapons, plasma or anything like that. I recall he tanked through everything a group of space marine....librarians I want to say? Threw at him before beating them into paste. A planet he was on got Exterminatus'd, but he just reformed and blew up another planet in retaliation.

I also recall that all the factions, from the humans to the Necrons to the Chaos forces didn't know, and couldn't understand what the fuck he was.

I mean, even in his own series, the only thing that actually beats Buu is plot. Like...he's unstoppable until he isn't. In the Manga, Kid Buu actually knocked him out, and in the anime, after each hit one another with attacks that would kill anything else, Fat Buu was clearly wearing down, and that just didn't make sense. It should have been a shaggy man on shaggy man situation. Two perpetual motion monsters pounding on one another for all time.

I don't recall Buu every using the food beam on another beam no.

As for possessing. I mean, disregarding Super, which wasn't out yet, where Buu has basically been around since the universe started an no one knows where the fuck he came from or what he is. Buu is still a magical Eldritch abomination/God that nearly destroyed his own universe and literally ate the Gods.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't actually work that way. But the last thing he did, before getting popped to another dimension was throw down with the big, fat Chaos god. The sickness one....I can't remember his name. I know he infected Buu with something...and Buu just spat it out, and he was quite emphatic that such a thing wasn't possible. Then Buu rag-dolled him a little bit, which didn't actually DO anything. (I honestly think a chaos god would be too big to face down?)

Then Buu started charging his "I hate you" attack that he had wrecked a shitload of the universes forces with, "wounded" fat chaos god, and was popped out as he was going for another one. "That was weird" was pretty much fat chaos god's reaction.

Nurgle google informs me is the name.

I asked at the time, why he didn't just go for the Candy beam seeing as how literally nothing had withstood it up to that point, and the author didn't have a good answer so...yeah. It was basically a just for fun kinda thing.

I don't know that Buu actually uses Ki. I mean, I guess he does? But he also uses magic...and IS magic, and has a regen so ridiculous that DBS has to keep coming up with stupid reasons to keep him out of events so that he doesn't flatten just about everything.

In the end, they are two universes that don't even remotely go together, so the whole thing was running on author fiat. I mean hell, the fic started with Majin Buu eating/absorbing Baby Uub. So we were already in odd territory.

It popped in my head because I saw a Para-Paul OL created character in Xenoverse 2 the other day, or as best as they could make it.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Jaron, Wetbananas, Cuchulin and 2 others like this.
  11. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Warp Sorcerery not Warp Magic, they are different things.

This is just flat out wrong.

Dragonball Gods are literally the highest tier fighters in the Dragonball verse...

12. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Fine, but as I said ki comes from the body of its user, so Buu wouldn't have the need to use Warp energy.

And given his own weird primordial, eldritch nature he may honestly be able to shrug off any negative side effects from the Warp, with the worst that could happen to him being the Warp energy tasting weird.

They're still very, very powerful, but compared to the likes of Super Saiyans or eldritch abominations they fall a bit behind, and yet Buu was still able to give the likes of those Super Saiyans a great deal of trouble.

This story is starting to sound very interesting.

Can you give me its name, or at least where I can find it, or the authors name?

Jaron likes this.
  13. Maxx Crowley

Maxx Crowley I trust you know where the happy button is?

It was called "Buu's big, bad adventure." I recall him going to the 40K, TMNT, Justice League unlimited, and I think Airbender universes.

It was on the original Y!gallery, which got nuked from within.

Can't remember the author. It was posted in a group I was watching.

Darko likes this.
  14. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Thanks.

I'll see if I can find it.

15. Stsword

Stsword Versed in the lewd.

Yes, off of a cosmic cube, after Monica Rambeau used her photokinesis to absorb all the Glow out of Kyle's ring.

So Kyle was a Kirby Dot Lantern for five minutes and Monica was a minor Willpower Entity.

And in Green Lantern/Silver Surfer Hallalax convinced Silver Surfer to give him his power cosmic so he'd have the power to fix his mistakes. Surfer could relate, what with the whole 'professionally a genocide enabler" past of his.

Kyle then met Thanos, who tricked him into giving Thanos a Glow boost.

So Power Cosmic Hallalax and Glow Enhanced Thanos were fighting, one who wanted to be a god of creation, and the other who wanted to bring destruction.

So Kyle used his ring to steal all their energies. The Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum, Power Cosmic, Magic, and Cosmic Radiation, and Kyle was going to pop like a meat balloon.

So Silver Surfer flew in and told Kyle to give him all that energy, Silver Surfer blew up, but was fine, because invulnerable silver skin is useful that way.

16. jaelin910

jaelin910 habitual lurker

This sounds like someone's first fanfic

DrThoth, Darko and Ardy like this.
  17. Queshire

Queshire Not too sore, are you?

Nah, I'm sure that if I was a bigger 40k fan and a fan of the Tau in particular I'd enjoy all the references.

18. SirKaid

SirKaid Know what you're doing yet?

These are Slaaneshi, though. They would consider the extra effort to make 'em feel it worth the cost.

19. Threadmarks: Kaising the Joint (part 3)
    Mr Zoat

6 233 937.M41

Too late, the possessed mutants are already savaging a Fire Warrior squad who had pushed forward, glowing claws parting tau carapace armour with ease. And… Once they penetrate their victims they stop attacking and their victim stops resisting, the arcane glow surrounding them getting stronger as they soak up the suffering.

Until my construct hooks sink into them and they shrivel and shrink. As they lose their grip I pull them off their victims and patch the wounds of the fallen. If they were human I'd have to worry about some sort of lingering taint, but since tau have little warp presence I'll just send a message to the local Aun'ar'tol about keeping an eye on them. Tau might not do daemon worship, but narcotic abuse and self harm still happen.

What were-? Oh. Those aren't pulse rifles, they're electro-pulse rifles. The riot control model Fire Caste police units use. They're designed to give the target a disabling but not usually fatal electric shock, sort of like how 2nd Edition power mauls were Strength 5 but were treated as not killing things. Against frenzied mutant mobs protected by daemonic aura I doubt that they'd do much.

I look around for the Shas'ui, but it looks like she was one of the early victims. Her body's been torn in three, and it looks like her head has been partially consumed. Fatalities… Five survivors from a team of twelve, and I can see bonding knives. These weren't trainees, these soldiers have been together long enough to formalise their relationship. They're not going to be much use in this fight.

I take five pulse carbines out of subspace and thrust them in to the dazed taus' chests.

"Take these and fall back. Get somewhere safe."

The policetau who was furthest back and managed to be only lightly injured has the wherewithal to grip the gun, but directs her helmet my way.

"Who-? What are you?"

"Exotic Asset Orange Lantern. Now move."

I can't read people's minds, but a shell-shocked person getting clear instructions in a forceful way from someone wearing the right uniform should respond-.

"Yes. Yes."

She looks away as the other tau take the offered guns in a zombified… Reflexive sort of way. If they're attacked I can only hope that their instincts are stronger than their fugue. Several check their wounds or move to check their clearly-dead bondmates.

"Squad! We are leaving. We will return in greater strength later."

They.. react, their grips hardening and their movements becoming more purposive-.

Kais pings me again twice.

"Responding."

"Ritual space located. Cultists are fighting other humans. Covert approach impossible."

"Guess we're doing overt then. Try to avoid the attacking humans until we know what they're doing." Ring? "I have your location."

"Standing-"

I move again, past machinery that is a strange mix of Imperial and tau technology. Bulky Imperial factory machinery with out of place high-tech tau additions, I should say. An effort to win hearts and minds by improving the lives of the planet's workers that hasn't been entirely successful. I flash past the bodies of fallen humans, labourers by the looks of them, and past work stations and huge metal-shaping machines.

"-by."

The sharp crack of lasgun fire is easily audible now, as is the sound of evil chanting and screaming. The exterior of the… Fortified warehouse? Has been strengthened and painted with sloppily-painted screaming faces and icons of Slaanesh. I'm already drawing fire, but lasguns are essentially a non-issue for me and they'd have a devil of a time getting hold of anything heavier. The tau have been policing old PDF and Imperial Guard munitions stores hard, and nowhere on planet is producing the ammunition for Imperial projectile weapons.

Ah, I see. It's a volatile materials storage warehouse. At least that explains why it's built like a fortress.

I send out cables which connect me to the door… No, they've wrecked the mechanism. Fortunately, the tau have the perfect counter for thick Imperial armour. I generate four railgun constructs and fire, solid metal slugs punching through the ersatz ablative outer plating and into the actual decent armour underneath, ripping the whole assemblage out of its mooring and sending it flying backwards into the corridor beyond.

Then my jets light up again and I'm moving, dull grey corridors daubed with diabolic inscriptions flashing past as I-

There's a brief moment of resistance as I fly into a squad of the defenders, who splash off my construct armour before they can really react to me.

-head for the ritual area. There's a fortified checkpoint and… They've set up some sort of Gatling lasgun support weapon. Orange energy pulses destroy both those and their operators, but the armoured shutter they're protecting is shimmering with some sort of protective spell.

Feed.

Capacitors at eighty three percent and rising.

There's some sort of.. discharge as the spell fails. It passes over me… Harmlessly, as far as I can tell, though one of the surviving cult guards goes into spasms. This door hasn't been sabotaged, so a little work with construct cables and it begins clunking open.

The noise of firing lasguns gets louder immediately, flickers of light causing sudden shifts in the pattern of shadows under the floor. Probe construct.

Looks like the cult has dug some sort of… Sheltered pit for their ritual, while the attackers have come up through a supply tunnel. Bodies of surprisingly well disciplined cultists litter one side of the room, where it looks like the attackers caught them in the open. However, the access tunnel has plenty of dead within it as well, because there's no cover on the way out. No obvious mutations or mutilations on them, so they're probably not a rival chaos cult or genestealers.

Positions marked.

The door finally opens enough for me to fit so I dart under, energy pulses hitting the guards on the inside before I switch my focus to those trading fire with the-.

A plume of pink fire erupts from the ritual pit! It then spreads, roiling across the floor like vapour from a fog machine. It doesn't seem to be burning the rockcrete, but-. The cultists who see it dive into it with a cheer! The space around the pit shimmers, and…

Oh. So that's what daemonettes look like. I… Knew intellectually that most of their appeal was magical, but I can't help but feel... Underwhelmed. Which I suppose is my shield against their blandishments?

"YaaaaGH!"

One of the more adventurous human attackers stepped into the pink warpflame, and while he isn't-. Oh, he seized up and fell, and I can just about see him writhing in pain. A taller man is directing the others into the available cover while the man next to him armed with a meltagun -how did they miss that?- is taking aim. Nice that they're not shooting at me-.

"…any luck they'll fight each other. In my experience, the dark gods don't like each other much more than we do."

I make momentary eye contact with him as the daemonettes charge.

Harsh.

Assimilate.

Beams of orange light connect me to each daemonette, and-. They don't slow or trip but rather sort of shudder, like a tape that skips or… A glitch in the matrix, shimmering back and forth between two points.

Identity theft in progress. No resistance detected.

The daemonettes reappear, their bodies now comprised of orange light. They're no longer charging, and… If anything, they look a little confused. I direct three back into the pit to kill any surviving cult leaders and direct the others away from the attacking humans while I drift towards them.

"We should talk."

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  20. Idkusername

Idkusername Versed in the lewd.

This is why a prefer longer updates, even if they are less frequent.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Istaran and Relyt33 like this.
  21. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

remove one 'not'

maybe 'Tau's'.

I think you can remove the -

'within'

22. Katillno

Katillno Verified Nobu fan

Hmmm is this Paul unintentionally building a Ophidian as a warp god?

BBJimmy, HearthBorn, Relyt33 and 3 others like this.
  23. Mr Zoat

Thank you, corrected.
    I think that's correct. There are multiple tau and the chests belong to them.
    Probably, but I like it.

24. Lothlo

Lothlo Not too sore, are you?

I dont know if it has been mentioned before, but if WHPaul is like OGPaul,and doesnt have a soul, does it make him a Pariah and so inmune to Chaos?

KenNM, Silveraith, BBJimmy and 15 others like this.
  25. Handlewithcare

Handlewithcare Versed in the lewd.

Yay, Assimilation!

Ah, an 40k OL has just so many options to do things!

Zoat, has he considered visiting Ultramar to see if his Ring can fix Guilliman? Rowbot seems rather reasonable and might be open to an Imperial/Tau alliance.

He might also help with the ritual of Ynnead to get the Death god born properly this time.

KenNM, BBJimmy, FourthPear and 5 others like this.
  26. Chojin Patriarch

Chojin Patriarch Veteran Lurker

Boy, Paragon's pardon-seeking tour must be long and boring to spend this long elsewhere. And of course Slaaneshi cultists are going for slow, painful deaths when they can. What better way to show their devotion to the Prince/ss of Pain.

Something to watch for, definitely. Their souls might be like cheap dollar-store ramen to the Chaos Gods, but they're sustenance...

Ah, the oddball days of early Warhammer 40,000. When most games could number a couple of dozen soldiers, and featured rules for getting set on fire, hallucinogenic gas, and the ever-hated Virus weaponry (capable of annihilating some armies in a single throw of a grenade. Because balance was overrated.)

At least they can defend themselves properly now. Once they get over the shock. Good chance of failing their Morale check...

It's not every day you see a flying, glowing human, especially one who isn't raving about dark gods...

Voice of command, eh? Letting them test on his quite high leadership with no modifiers. Always handy for buoying up a weakening unit.

There we go. Leadership check passed. And an impressive display of overcoming her shock and fear.

"...With bigger guns." Hopefully they snap out of it.

More trouble. A Lantern's work is never done.

Time to make some noise. And bust out the big guns.

Avoid combat... Easier said than done. Though for a Stealth team, that probably isn't too hard.

Ah, the good old ruined factory battlefield terrain. A mainstay of Warhammer 40,000.

Not that anything lighter than an Autocannon would stand a chance of breaking your shields. Let's hope they haven't got heavy weapons on the go.

And I'm picturing the larger Hammerhead Railguns, not the smaller Broadside Rail Rifles. Comparable effect in-game, but the latter can fire explosive rounds too.

...Ow. I can imagine the mess produced by a nigh-unbreakable object hitting at near super-sonic speeds. The term 'Giblets' comes to kind. Also 'Chunky Salsa'..

Multilasers, eh? That's about what they are, too - multiple high-powered laser rifles operating as a rotary cannon. Ever seen Astartes? That's the heavy weapon in Part Three that shreds several squads of their fellow rebels, and minimal cosmetic damage to the Astartes Sergeant.

Probably designed to cause overwhelming pain. So the cultists would likely enjoy it, but attackers would be reluctant to enter...

And here, I'm picturing a tiny orange Tau Drone (think a flying disc with an antenna and cameras around the rim.) Almost cute.

Infighting? Or a second party trying to attack the temple? Do we have an Inquisitor on-planet?

Oh, these cultists are hosed. They are.. probably going to enjoy the beating, for the few seconds they feel anything before dying.

A summoning ritual, eh? Time to see what Feeding can do to actual Daemons! Bet the humans were seeing the hotter Diaz-style daemonettes...

...Is... Is that Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM! and his batman, Jurgen? Holy shit, what's next, the All-Guardsmen Party?

And up to his usual tactic: keeping his head down until he's sure it's safe to take action.

Oh, my. Going straight for the big gun, eh? Bet that'll make an impression on the Guardsmen.

Ha! Bet that'll put a scare into She Who Thirsts, feeling a tiny bit of himself being permanently erased. May want to avoid doing that too often, just in case of warp contamination, though...

"Anything for the glowing gentleman." Seriously, after making an entrance like that, I figure they'll be reluctant to do anything else...

If that is who I think it is, this side-plot just got a lot more interesting. Now I'm wondering if this is the plot of a Black Library novel... I'm not familiar enough with them to know for sure...

27. GhostKing 666

GhostKing 666 Know what you're doing yet?

Gods in dragonball have ranks. At the bottom are planetary guardians overseeing their respective planets, and their power strongly depends on the inhabitants of their worlds(since they replace* themselves via said inhabitants). Low ranking kais like King Kai are weaker then Nappa, with their immediate superior, Grand Kai, is far stronger, comparable to base form Cell Saga Goku. And Shin, the remaining Supreme Kai for Universe 7, is stronger still, being around a Cell Games Super Saiyan level(the one's Kid Buu killed were all stronger, especially Grand Supreme Kai and South Supreme Kai).

What's really impressive there though, is that fighting power is not a kaioshin's main role or requirement. A Kaioshin's job is creation, besides watching over their respective universe(DB has a multiverse, the DB universe is actually called Universe 7), a Kaioshin's job is to create stars and planets, and populate said planets with lifeforms(it is in fact against the rules for them to interfere with the mortal universe outside of creation).

Fighting, and from it Destruction, is the job of the Hakaishin, the God of Destruction(and they have more then enough strength to do so, enough raw power to blow up a universe in one-shot plus access to something called the Energy of Destruction which lets them basically delete anything in existence(though sufficient amounts of regular ki or God ki(the ki of gods, higher quality giving it more "bang" for it's buck then regular mortal ki and is also impossible to sense unless you are either sufficiently strong or have god ki yourself) can resist the deletion effect). It's the Hakaishin's job to be the Shiva to the Kaioshins Brahma/Vishnu. Destroying threats to the rest of the universe and underperforming planets bringing down the universe's overall ranking. While Kaioshin aren't actually supposed to interfere in the mortal realm, hakaishin have total freedom to do so. There is also a life-link between the two, if all Kaioshin were to die, their pared Hakaishin would also die and vice versa.

Now at this point you have to be wondering, if it's the Hakaishin's(in U7's case Beerus) job to be killing threats to the universe, then what's with shit like Majin Buu, Frieza and the planet trade? And then answer is that Beerus is as bad at doing his job as Shin is at being a Kaioshin, sleeping for decades at a time and destroying random shit for arbitrary reasons. There's a reason why Universe 7 is considered the second worst universe in the multiverse and that's because of how bad a job it's "management" are doing(dude slept during the mess with Majin Buu, both messes, and that's despite the fact that Buu came scary close to killing all the kaioshins and thus killing him via the life link. He's also the one that turned Old Kai into a sword just because Old Kai pissed him off during the annual Kaioshin/Hakaishin meeting).

In a properly run Universe, Hakaishin's only destroy what needs to be destroyed, often with a lot of research before hand and working closely with their partnered Kaioshin. These universes are virtual paradises compared to Universe 7, with a quality of life and "universe ranking" so high that the local Hakaishin's haven't needed to destroy anything in centuries.

Now, Hakaishin's are attended to by their own personal Angel(who are actually stronger then the Hakaishin's as keeping their Hakaishin from destroying to much is part of their job). And above the Angels and Hakaishin is the Grand Minister, one of the Top 5 strongest fighters in the multiverse and close adviser to the Omni-King(now Omni-Kings thanks to Goku and Bulma's time machine). And finally you have the Omni-King(s), Lord Zeno(s). Two beings with a child-like mentality and the absolutely terrifying ability to erase anything in an instant, even the entire DB multiverse if they wanted to.

*Funny enough, Hakaishin's are like Planetary Guardians, they used to be mortals before gaining their current position in the universal hierarchy.

28. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Welp, that means every Necron this side of the local cluster knows his exact location.

No... That is not what Daemonette's look like...

This is. https://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/daemonettes-current.jpg

And this is where the Chaos God's would focus their attention on him and his head would explode.

Because he just did the one thing in all of existence that has historically gotten the Chaos Gods to immediately drop their contests and work together to actively destroy a thing. He showed he can actually destroy a Daemon.

In fact, the last time something even close to that happened, the Chaos Gods together reached through time, space, and the most powerful wardings in existence to get their claws into the Primarchs and scatter them to the four winds.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  29. Senevri

Senevri Not too sore, are you?

Maybe they don't count as destroyed?
    Or, would the SI being soulless make him a blind spot, perhaps?

I'm not up on 40k fan wank, but my understanding is that in a SpaceBattle, they're top tier, partially due to sheer numbers, partially how the warp interacts with things.

KenNM likes this.
  30. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Well there are those Living Saints thing, and they tend to rave and rant about a glowy god.

Given how she/he/it/xie acts they may honestly enjoy it a bit.