1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Squirrelly's Fanarts~

Discussion in 'General' started by Master of Squirrel-fu, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

(12:32:20 AM) Bii: Can the squirrelly draw a big fluffy tanuki? with round Lenon glasses?
    (12:32:28 AM) Bii: doing something ^_^
    (12:34:06 AM) Bii: mabbe typing on a keyboard?
    (12:34:08 AM) Bii: :3

2. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

3. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

4. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Nao I just want more Rochelle Quest.

Jiven and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  5. Master of Squirrel-fu

Avatar Update, I felt the need to return to someone who needs more love among my arts.

Nurse Haku!
    [​IMG]

6. Mr_John

Mr_John Versed in the lewd.

I don't even know who that is, and she's adorable.

7. Master of Squirrel-fu

From my Sekirei Quest. Tis Haku, the Failure Idol Sekirei, An Idol-type Sekirei who fails so hard at singing that she can cause reality run screaming.

8. Master of Squirrel-fu

And after a few months of rest my Muse came back!
    Meet Rus:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I plan to use Shim for the MC of a quest I'm planning. Rus' gender is undisclosed for now. The quest is the SI Rus being thrown into a fantasy land that's beginning it's Renaissance and Enlightenment period. Rus wakes up on the street and after a few weeks of fending from shimself discovers that there's a test to determine if one is magic that can be taken for free to become a State Sponsored Magician. Rus passes and attends the Crystal Star College of Titania where (s)he will be trained to be a proper Mage to serve the Crown. But there are many plots afoot and nefarious plans waiting in the shadows by those who seek more than just knowledge.

9. Master of Squirrel-fu

Here's some art I made for protodermis
    [​IMG]
    This one was a quick one, mostly because I knew what I wanted before hand so I had a decent idea of the pose and anatomy. Sadly, while I had wanted legs I couldn't get the hips right so scrapped the lower half.

10. Master of Squirrel-fu

I got new art supplies so I was in an Arting mood.

[​IMG]
    A quick doodle, it's Annette, an NPC in a forum game I play on SV. A Magical Girl is You.

11. Master of Squirrel-fu

And here something from a little before. It's Celestial Host Shirou from a quest here on QQ Demon Mentality.
    [​IMG]

12. Master of Squirrel-fu

Finally got around to redrawing Jeaney because bored.
    [​IMG]
    I had a bit of trouble with the Bags since they ended up blending into her blush. The lack of quality of the phone pic sadly degrades the subtle Tomoko vibes. Also had to redraw the mouth because it looked Ahegao. Finally her right hand, the waving one, was a bitch to draw, had to draw it on another page to get the anatomy anywhere close to accurate.

13. Master of Squirrel-fu

Some more arts I arted out because I had free time.
    [​IMG]

And something I did for Nevindar from SB/SV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the finished product:
    [​IMG]

14. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Ooh. What are they from, if I may ask?

15. Master of Squirrel-fu

The first is a doodle I did on a descrition on a colleague's OC dragonish thing. Doesn't quite match up since I did it from memory.

The other is a request from Nevindar, his oc. It's a gijinka, though he wanted me to not mention the two subjects involved.

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  16. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Whoever she is, she's a qt3.14

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  17. Master of Squirrel-fu

[​IMG]
    Yet another Magical Girl for Burd.

18. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

19. Plotvitalnpc

...That's a pretty cool swiss army knife thing.

20. Master of Squirrel-fu

I modeled it on a multi-tool I had bought from a police sale. They unfold into a pair of pliers but otherwise have most of the functions of a normal swissarmy knife with the bonus of being as cool looking as a butterfly knife. I was inspired when I remembered Zetches from Gunm who had a giant butterfly sword.

Honestly it was kinda difficult, I'm not too used to drawing armor nor futuristic clothes so that was the hardest part. Still not satisfied with how her hair turned out...

Her face though, I just wanted it to be known that I was trying to draw it in the same style as the new Gatchaman anime.

Biigoh likes this.
  21. Master of Squirrel-fu

[​IMG]
    Something I doodled at work today. It's some worm OCs. I'll post more about them in my Worm OC thread when my laptop is fixed.

22. Master of Squirrel-fu

Christ how long has it been!?
    I've done a couple more things since, nothing major.

I had a couple story ideas and drew a few characters for them but obviously never got around to actually writing anything. I'll include the pic, a small summory and then a spoiler with the actual story idea that spawned them.

First:
    [​IMG]
    This is Tomoe Haruka. A boy. As you might have figured out traps are my fetish. This is just a quick thing I made to get the image down, the skirts kinda off and I wasn't able to get her other hand right.

There was once a family of great and spiritually powerful Miko, said to produce the greatest in the nation. Likewise there was also a clan of Onmyoji said to rival their might with their secret arts. In both clans their powers were pass along to only a single heir, and for every generation the first born was granted that power. For the Mikos, the Tomoe clan, the heir always bore a daughter whom would succeed her. For the Onmyoji, the Godou clan, the heir always bore a son whom would inherit. And so it passed in the last generation the heirs of both clans were to marry and merge the strongest Miko and Onmyodo lines. So Tome Hanamiyuki was wed to Godou Ryuhou and from them were born twins, Haruka and Haruna.

Sadly there was a problem, Haruka the second born son had inherited his mothers gift, and Haruna the first born daughter her father's. To attempt to avoid dishonoring the clan, it was decided that they would both obfusticate themselves as the other's gender, Haruka now the "Miko Daughter" and Haruna the "Onmyoji Son" and await the next generation.

Time passed and soon the two were to begin their highschool debut. Haruna the Bishonen hearthrob who had captured most of the hearts of the schools female populous but mocked by the guys for 'his' appearent sister complex. Haruka the meek Nadesico whom had become one of the most coveted girls in middle school. No sooner hand Haruka enter school grounds however was she ambushed by a delinquent boy, said delinquent taking her hand promising that he will make her his bride. So began Haruka's chaotic school life.

As for the characters, the boy is a Youkai whom Haruka had once saved, he belonged to a minor clan. He fell for her kindness and seeks to marry her despite his family's wishes.
    Another is Amaya, a Nekomata, she's Haruka's Shikigami, she is very protective and claims Haruka is her own husband.
    Kurokawa Kabuko, a girl from a rival branch clan, she hates Haruka and seeks to seduce Haruna to be her husband to boost her family's position.
    Lastly Shiranoji Renjo. She's a youkai who really really wants to get with both twins, though focuses on Haruna.

Next:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here's Adalepo Daughter of Zeus, and Hetalexia The Thespian Rogue. Adalepo, is a demi-god, 2/3s apparently as while her father was Zeus her mother was also a Daughter of Zeus. Yeah. Hetalexia is also a demi-god, removed by a few generations so it's pretty watered down, she's a wandering Wizard/con artist of such cunning mixed with stupidity she stole the Olympian Vestments from a goddess.

Adalepo was born from Zeus' lustful plan to breed the greatest beauty possible. Said plan basically amounted to banging his daughter, and their daughter, and so forth until such time that he's satisfied that his incestuous progeny can not become more beautiful. Hera, having found out about the plan, was rightly pissed and so ended in the first generation by descending and striking down Adalepo's mother. Her mother having forseen this as being the most likely outcome had disguised Adalepo as a temple boy at the time to spare her the goddess wrath. After which point Adalepo was raised by the Temple and grew to hate the gods and wished for their destruction though mostly for Zeus and Hera.

Eventually Adalepo left the temple to pursue her goal, but naive about the world as she had been raised almost as royalty in a major city's temple she was quite easily tricked by Hetalexia soon after her start. Hetalexia was a con artist and a sorceress of great skill, a woman so skilled in deception she had tricked Athena into crafting her robes of perfect defense. After some minor incidents the two agreed to help each other, Hetalexia serving to protect Adalepo from further such trickery, and Adalepo agreeing to protect Hetalexia from 'disatisfied customers'.

It is soon after that they head to a small village being terrorized by what is said to be a monster, it was once thought to be a guardian spirit but had switched from attacking bandits to attacking merchants. Hetalexia, seeing a prime opportunity to make money, had volunteered them to hunt it down. Though they soon discovered the truth, it was no beast but something far more dangerous.

Helena the Lioness, a woman of amazonian decent. She had once been a child in a village that the great Herakles had visited, and told him of the Nemian Lion and how the villagers would sacrifice her if he could not bring it back to them. While thankful for his help when he accomplished the labor she did not forgive the village, and so replaced the lion's heart with a dogs and devoured the beast's flesh herself gaining the creatures own incredible constitution and power. She eventually became a sort of bandit, a means to both satisfy her need for bloody combat as well as provide food and comfort, focusing on bandits at first for they often provided the best of both. After the bandits left she moved on to merchants, uncaring. Bored with the lack of challenge she was quite happy to battle Adalepo.

Helena one, stealing all their belongings before moving on to another city to fight more bandits. Adalepo and Hetalexia where forced to chase her down, naked, to face her again only barely winning thanks to cunning and strategy. Helena then joined the party.

also I built them using the Mutants and Masterminds TTRPG system.
    Adalepo Daughter of Zeus - PL 12
    Strength 10/4, Stamina 12/6, Agility 8/4, Dexterity 5, Fighting 10/6, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 5
    Advantages
    Accurate Attack, Attractive 2, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Diehard, Improved Aim, Improved Critical: ????, Improved Disarm, Improved Smash, Jack-of-all-trades, Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Ranged Attack 5, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge
    Skills
    Acrobatics 1 (+9), Athletics 5 (+15), Expertise (DEX): Crafting 1 (+6), Expertise (PRE): Preforming 1 (+6), Expertise: Mythology 3 (+5), Insight 1 (+5), Perception 1 (+5), Ranged Combat: Javalins 4 (+9), Treatment 3 (+5)
    Powers
    Divine Arms
    . . Divine Constructs: Create 10 (Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20, Advantages: Evasion 2; Impervious; Reduced Range: close)
    . . Spears of Divinity (Affects Corporeal 2, Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 10)
    . . Swords of Light: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 29; Affects Insubstantial 2: full rank, Penetrating 14, Reach (melee): 5 ft., Split: 2 targets)
    Divine Beauty: Attractive to both genders: Feature 1
    Divine Tongue: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)
    Two-Thirds Divine: Enhanced Trait 41 (Traits: Strength +6 (+10), Stamina +6 (+12), Agility +4 (+8), Fighting +4 (+10), Advantages: Diehard)
    Offense
    Initiative +8
    Grab, +10 (DC Spec 20)
    Swords of Light: Strength-based Damage 4, +10 (DC 29)
    Throw, +10 (DC 25)
    Unarmed, +10 (DC 25)
    Complications
    Curse Sworn: As a being of Divine Ancestery Adalepo is bound to the deals that she makes and the sacred rite of Hospitality. While capable of breaking these oaths the consequences are dire.
    Hatred: Zeus: Adalepo is driven by an infathomable hatred of Zeus and to a lesser extent the rest of the Pantheon.
    Quirk: Sheltered: Having been raised in a temple in a major city Adalepo had little knowledge of the world before embarking on her journey other than what she could gleam from stories. She is woefully under prepared to deal with it.
    Languages
    Native Language
    Defense
    Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 12, Toughness 14/12, Will 10
    Power Points
    Abilities 72 + Powers 70 + Advantages 20 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 180

--------------------
    Helena The Lioness - PL 10
    Strength 6/4, Stamina 12/6, Agility 8, Dexterity 0, Fighting 8/6, Intellect -1, Awareness 4, Presence 2
    Advantages
    All-out Attack, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical 2: Unarmed, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown, Tracking, Weapon Break, Withstand Damage
    Skills
    Acrobatics 2 (+10), Athletics 9 (+15), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+12), Expertise: Survival 6 (+5), Intimidation 7 (+10), Perception 6 (+10), Stealth 4 (+10)
    Powers
    Amazon Heritage: Growth 2 (+2 STR, +2 STA, +1 Intimidate, -2 Stealth, -1 active defenses; Innate; Permanent)
    Nemian Flesh (Advantages: Diehard, Great Endurance)
    . . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 20 (Traits: Stamina +6 (+12), Strength +2 (+6), Fighting +2 (+8))
    . . Lion Eyes: Senses 2 (Infravision, Low-light Vision)
    . . Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23; Penetrating 8, Subtle: subtle)
    . . Toughness: Immunity 80 (Toughness Effects; Limited - Half Effect)
    Offense
    Initiative +8
    Grab, +8 (DC Spec 16)
    Natural Weapons: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 23)
    Throw, +0 (DC 21)
    Unarmed, +8 (DC 21)
    Complications
    Addiction: Bloodlust: Helena is a fighting maniac and loves nothing more than the thrill of battle and the hunt.
    Honor: Helena has odd morals, while willing to mug pedestrians she can't stand those who target the weak. She always fights fair with no hiden tricks but doesn't react with more than mild annoyance if her opponents cheat. And despite acting as a bandit she does not accept payment beyond what she feels she's earned. She is especially protective of children.
    Idiot: Idiocy barely scrapes at the foolishness Helena, believing such things as the world being round. She often forgoes plans and tactics simply to bullrush an enemy. Finally she tends to be oblivious to any sort of subtlety.
    Quirk: Easily Satisfied: Helena only cares about eating, fighting, and sleeping. She viewes anything more a waste and a hassle, often she will choose the more immediately , and physically, satisfying reward regardless of the value of the alternative.
    Reputation: Terror of The Plains: Prior to joining the group Helena terrorized a once popular trade route, first having been seen as a blessing for killing bandits then seen as a monster after attacking caravans.
    Weakness: Potions: Despite her enhancements Helena's fortitude is not all encompassing. Any potions or poisons that strike her eyes or nose directly
    Languages
    Native Language
    Defense
    Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 12, Toughness 12, Will 6
    Power Points
    Abilities 50 + Powers 80 + Advantages 12 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Defenses 4 = 165

--------------------
    Hetalexia, Thespian Rogue - PL 12
    Strength 2/0, Stamina 4/0, Agility 4/2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 2/0, Intellect 10, Awareness 4, Presence 2
    Advantages
    Artificer, Benefit, Alternate Identity 3: Choose Identity, Connected, Dirty Fighting, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 1, Fascinate (Persuasion), Inventor, Ritualist, Skill Mastery: Expertise: Potions, Speed of Thought, Taunt, Well-informed
    Skills
    Deception 12 (+14), Expertise: Magic 2 (+12), Expertise: Potions 5 (+15), Insight 6 (+10), Investigation 2 (+12), Perception 1 (+5), Persuasion 12 (+14), Ranged Combat: Thrown 6 (+8), Sleight of Hand 6 (+8), Stealth 4 (+8), Technology 2 (+12), Treatment 2 (+12)
    Powers
    Bag-o-goodies (Removable)
    . . Cure Potion: Healing 10 (Stabilize)
    . . . . Ambrosia Scent: Cloud Area Affliction 12 (Alternate; 1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 22, Increased Range: ranged, Subtle: subtle; Diminished Range 3, Quirk: Suggestable by anyone, Sense-dependent: Smell)
    . . . . Greek Fire: Damage 8 (Alternate; DC 23, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Increased Range: ranged, Secondary Effect [6 ranks only]; Diminished Range 3)
    . . . . Sap Snare: Cumulative Affliction 8 (Alternate; 1st degree: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Immobilized, Resisted by: Dodge, Overcome by Damage, DC 18; Cumulative, Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Diminished Range 3, Limited Degree)
    . . Enhancement Potion: Variable 2 (Quirk 2: Consumable Potions (Must be able to drink; Powers temporary))
    . . Invisibility Potion: Concealment 2 (Sense - Sight; Activation 2: standard action)
    Cantrips
    . . Feather Fall: Movement 2 (Safe Fall, Trackless: Visual 1; Activation 2: standard action)
    . . Haste (Activation: Standard Action, Advantages: Improved Initiative)
    . . . . Quickness: Quickness 2 (Perform routine tasks in -2 time ranks)
    . . . . Speed: Speed 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round)
    . . Prestidigitation: Illusion 1 (Affects: Two Sense Types - Visual, Area: 2 cft., DC 11)
    . . Telekinesis: Move Object 1 (100 lbs.)
    Divine Ancestry: Enhanced Trait 20 (Traits: Strength +2 (+2), Stamina +4 (+4), Agility +2 (+4), Fighting +2 (+2); Permanent)
    Magic Acuity: Senses 5 (Acute: Magic, Analytical: Magic, Detect: Magic 1, Radius: Mental, Ranged: Detect Magic; Innate)
    Olympian Vestments (Removable)
    . . Immunity: Immunity 5 (Environmental Conditions (All))
    . . Protection: Protection 16 (+16 Toughness; Impervious)
    Scholary Training: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All)
    Equipment
    Binoculars, Silver Dagger, Toolkit (Basic)
    Offense
    Initiative +10
    Ambrosia Scent: Cloud Area Affliction 12 (DC Will 22)
    Grab, +2 (DC Spec 12)
    Greek Fire: Damage 8, +2 (DC 23)
    Sap Snare: Cumulative Affliction 8, +2 (DC Fort/Will 18)
    Silver Dagger, +2 (DC 18)
    Telekinesis: Move Object 1, +2 (DC 11)
    Throw, +8 (DC 17)
    Unarmed, +2 (DC 17)
    Complications
    Enemy: Too Many to List: Due to... misunderstandings regarding her "business ventures" Hetalexia is pursued by some "Very Nice Men" who want to "discuss" certain things with her. There is also the occational unsatisfied customer or regretful business partner.
    Motivation: Greed: You've got to have money! Lexi can't resist the opprotunity to make a quick buck, either on her own exploites or off of others'. Be it selling out, acting as a manager, racceteering, or fencing her shady merchendice if there's a fool she'll be there to part him from his cash.
    Power Loss: Stuffy Robes: The Olympian Vestments aren't the most comfortable nor the most inconspicuous article of clothing one can wear. When not under immanent threat of violence Hetalexia prefers to wear normal clothing. The Robes are also far too cumbersome to don in the midst of combat.
    Quirk: Hedonism: Money is meant to be used after all. Any amount of cash that ends up in her hands will be gone in less than a week. Even when dirt poor Lexi can be counted on to scrounge up a few bucks simply to blow it on a petty vice and further her crushing debt.
    Quirk: World's Worst Warrier: Lexi is utterly terrible at fighting, often failing to an impressive degree. She recieves no benefits from equipment or even injuring herself instead.
    Languages
    Native Language
    Defense
    Dodge 4, Parry 2, Fortitude 4, Toughness 20, Will 4
    Power Points
    Abilities 40 + Powers 95 + Advantages 15 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Defenses 0 = 180

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
    Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2015 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.

Valette-Serafina and Nevindar like this.
  23. Plotvitalnpc

If one of your parents were a god and the other a half god, you'd be 3/4 god.
    Y'need a Sumerian or Amazonian (not all people from the Amazon have what I'm calling an Amazonian heredity system, but some) system of heredity to get a 2/3 god (or 2/3 anything, no amount of generations could make one) - the belief that however many men the woman has sex with immediately before/during her pregnancy is the number of biological fathers the child has.

'Course, of those two groups, the Amazonians also believe it takes a lot more than one encounter to produce viable offspring, on account of believing the mother's blood becomes the flesh and blood of the infant while the father's contribution becomes the skin and bones.

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  24. Master of Squirrel-fu

I am aware of how fractions work, I just wanted to reference Gilgamesh who is 2/3rds divine. Adalepo is the child of the strongest god, explicitly made to suit their whims, defies said whims after getting screwed over, meets and does battle with equally invincible rival who she becomes bros with before embarking on awesome adventures.

25. Plotvitalnpc

Such cute godlings they are, either way.

26. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Do either of you have a color reference for this one? I picked up Illustrator CS2 and need a project to get me acclimated to it.

27. Speckled Burd

Here's the write up text.

28. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

That's . . . a lot of lime green.

This is what I'm seeing. If you're thinking of a different lime green (and there are several), show me an image that I can grab the color from.

[​IMG]

29. Speckled Burd

I don't really have a different lime green in mind because honestly this one was more of a Strawberry (the other GM) job. That said if you want to do something slightly different than a lot of lime green go for it, artists gonna art and I'm not gonna stop them.

30. Master of Squirrel-fu

Okay. I'm taking ideas for cosplay/costumes for this years Rochelle Halloween pic. I might make it a group pic if I have the time.