1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Squirrelly's Fanarts~

Discussion in 'General' started by Master of Squirrel-fu, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

>_>

<_<

Magical Girl Rochelle?

2. dragonx99

dragonx99 Actually Satan

Digimon themed!

3. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Medea is technically a magical girl right?
    [​IMG]

4. Master of Squirrel-fu

Arts! Cape Arts!
    [​IMG]

OverReactionGuy and Nevindar like this.
  5. Master of Squirrel-fu

Undertale. Fuck yeah.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nevindar and Jiven like this.
  6. Master of Squirrel-fu

[​IMG]
    Fixed

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Sigvrd, Vashon and Nevindar like this.
  7. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

The picture, tis broken.

8. Master of Squirrel-fu

Fixed

9. Master of Squirrel-fu

For the first time in a long while I've made some arts!

[​IMG]

khatun, Garahs, Sol Mark-1 and 3 others like this.
  10. Master of Squirrel-fu

As it turns out I completely forgot to add a few bits of early fan art.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ah, I remember those days when I had to edit with MS paint.

Biigoh, ultima333 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  11. Vashon

Vashon Earnest Voice Gone for Good

So thats why people hate the cat. Wow. Nice comic btw.

12. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Wow, that thing is worse than Kyubey.

You draw very well.

Do you want Quests recommendations?

13. Master of Squirrel-fu

Artsing again!

[​IMG]
    It's the new MG Burd drew up for me in his MG quest.

14. Master of Squirrel-fu

And I've completed my now traditional Halloween Arts of Rochelle from Chibi-Reaper's Witchquest
    [​IMG]
    I was originally going to go with Yamame from Touhou but decided on Ms Muffet from Undertale since she had a more interesting costume. And Rochelle Drinking tea is a dapper witch. As always her hair is a bitch to draw, but I had lots of fun with the hands which is new. Normally Hands and arms are a bitch to draw but this time they were the fun part. It's been a while since I last drew something but I feel this is one of my best ones, and one of the most fun to do. It required the least amount of planning and subject finding and double checks.

Happy Halloween, don't forget to tip your Gi-ahnt Spydahs!

dragonx99, Chibi-Reaper and Biigoh like this.
  15. Master of Squirrel-fu

And a recap of Halloweens past:
    And that's 4 years of the tradition of drawing a costumed Rochelle.

16. Master of Squirrel-fu

I've been so absent minded I forgot to post all my new arts here.

Here's one of the MG's for Burd and Berry's MG thing. I can't remember of the top of my head which one, just she was Magical Walker-chan
    [​IMG]

A doodle I did in my spare time of the two heroines of my original story: Part-time Magica!

Emmy and Yulia
    [​IMG]

Emmy and Yulia as Magical Girls Ministra
    [​IMG]

A character who has not yet appear: Lotus Girl Nezha a descendant of the Warrior Maiden.
    [​IMG]

Striking a Jojo like pose is Kagehoshi Degozaru! the Magistra in charge of Yulia's team, she is a very flamboyant Ninja
    [​IMG]

And lastly making a return in the debut I promised for her years ago it's Rus
    [​IMG]

17. Master of Squirrel-fu

More pics
    [​IMG]
    Arya Avicci, another character from my NaNoWriMo project. A young girl with the ability to generate and control a cloth-like substance.

[​IMG]
    An original worm character by the name of Cheshire. A girl who's ability is to adjust how light interacts with objects and what colors it makes.

[​IMG]
    Yulia, Arya, and Rus Kaf.

[​IMG]
    Boomboom! another Cape OC, a nice if somewhat mentally unhinged young woman with the power to turn objects into bombs with various effects.

[​IMG]
    Maria Polendina aka Redstreak, an OC based on a Worm fic. She's a Hemokinetic and merciless vigilante.

[​IMG]
    Eliza Mars, aka Boneka, a Telekinetic with the ability to control things by wrapping the object in a malleable TK shield through contact even if it's indirect such as through wires.

[​IMG]
    Emma Barnam, aka Yuusha, a girl who's power is very much like a generic RPG Protaganist including revives and leveling up. Is actually kind of a bitch despite being a great hero.

[​IMG]
    Aelita Petrov, aka Custom Ghoul, an girl who ate cooked mermaid flesh and gained a cursed and incomplete immortality that saved her body as a zombie even if her soul passed on.

[​IMG]
    A valentines doodle of Yulia and Emmy from Part Time Magica!

[​IMG]
    Eliza Beth Rikki, aka Minerva. A very serious but caring Heroine who's ability is traveling at the speed of light in straight lines until she hits a non-reflective object.

[​IMG]
    And lastly Jerri Travis, aka Mighty Mouse the Dapper Detective, a fun loving young heroine whom has a weird teleport that can alter her momentum.

Biigoh and dragonx99 like this.
  18. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Inking practice. Gimme colors.

[​IMG]

Sol Mark-1 and dragonx99 like this.
  19. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Greens and tans? Kind of an outdoorsy/ranger-like look for summer time. Along the lines of standard camo colors.

Also, nice job with the lines too!

20. Master of Squirrel-fu

She's dressed as the Dom girl (female dark hunter) from Etrian Odyssey, so blacks. and leather.

21. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

[​IMG]

No highlights or darks yet.

Sol Mark-1, Biigoh and ultima333 like this.
  22. Master of Squirrel-fu

Some more recent arts:
    [​IMG]
    A work doodle of a Ministra by the name of Yggrette Halja, a Daughter of Hel. She's a demi-human it giant's blood and thus is very tall by human standards, though is still a runt compared to her siblings. She is a denizen of Helheim, a land filled with noxious smoke and the stench of death, cold and with a constant aura of misery where the sun never shines. As such she finds the sunny spring weather of Alexandria quite off putting, to the point she works in dingy dark and dank occult book shop with incense and is constantly smoking. The reason she has one horn is due to Halja tradition of horn removal after one's first Name-day, while one was successfully removed while still a nub the other was ingrown and could not be done without dangerous surgery.

I was inspired to draw her based on a Skyrim follower mod, namely the hair which I really liked. the hand was tricky and it's slightly off which lead me to redrawing it later. Though I think I prefer this one, even if the later one was more technically polished.

Next is Chamomile, an OC for Worm
    [​IMG]
    A flirty and friendly, if slightly off putting, child. Chamomile is Ward in Dallas with a power that can be summarized as Danmaku with Knives.

The character was inspired by a Fanmade battle with Chara from undertale as well as this pic, namely the hair. Chamo was originally supposed to be a turtle neck by I switched to a V-neck and collared shirt/tie like Waver Velvet. I like the way it obscures the neck, always a difficult thing to position correctly. The hands were remarkably easy to get done, especially since I feel these are the most technically impressive I have ever draw. Lastly the mouth was redesigned part way through, it was smaller and further down originally but I felt a bigger smile was better, and drew Chamo with mousy buck teeth because it seemed cute.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  23. duburu

duburu I trust you know where the happy button is?

I dont know why.....but i like the face squirelly

24. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

Okay, so I was finally able get and save the pictures I took.

So anyway, here's some Squirrelly fanart for Squirrelly, of Squirrelly.

A day in the life of Mura and Squirrelly.

First we have a sleepy squirrel. He goes to bed late so he tries to squeeze in as much napping as possible at the last minute. Look at that adorable dead to the world face, no touching though~
    [​IMG]

Next, after finally waking him up we sit down the squirrelly for breakfast while I explain how wonderful it would be if he went to bed and woke up early like me so we can go jogging together.
    [​IMG]

Once the Squirrelly gets some coffee and food (prepared with extra love~) in him it's time to get ready to go out to work.
    [​IMG]

And finally before parting ways for the day, it's important to remind Squirrelly how much I care and the horrible fate that will await him if he even thinks of leaving me.
    [​IMG]

If you're curious, I got inspired after I was looking through Squirrelly's doodle book and found out he drew me while I was sleeping. Then I remembered he had a dedicated thread for his drawings and thought it'd be fun to post this here. Had some trouble uploading the images, but it was worth it.

Here's the drawing he made of me, Squirrel gave it to me so I think it's okay for me to post it.
    [​IMG]
    Now, I can finally go to sleep.

25. Master of Squirrel-fu

Biigoh likes this.
  26. Obliviated fan

Obliviated fan Lost One

*koffs*

Photobucket went through a big change recently, now they apparently require a paid subscription to hotlink images. Basically, all your images there from the first page on are broken. :(

27. Master of Squirrel-fu

YEah, there were quite a lot, so much that I'm probably not gonna be able to muster up the motivation to comb through all my photobucket archives to redownload my art to upload it to imgur since photobucket's navigation is shit and their actual site is shit.

Obliviated fan likes this.
  28. Master of Squirrel-fu

Once again it's that time of year for the traditional piece of art. What's it been, 5 years now? Well, the tradition continues today, despite my distractions I made some time and did another bit of arts of Chibi-Reaper's Witch Quest protaganist Rochelle. This time she's Spider Gwen.

[​IMG]

Obliviated fan, Biigoh and tertius like this.
  29. Master of Squirrel-fu

Oh man it has certainly been a while. While I haven't really stopped drawing I did slow down and haven't posted in here for like... Holy crap it's been nearly a year!

Anyway, here's some missing arts, they were mostly done for stories or threads I had read.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We have Alex Strauss, the protagonist of a NaNoWriMo idea that never took off. A girl who was attacked by a strange creature at night, contracting a disease that makes her stronger, faster, and generally just better than normal humans but unable to survive without eating them. It was a series that would start out slow, with the MC not even realizing what has happened as the disease gestates and she slowly begins to wonder why she suddenly is developing horrible impulses to kill and eat people she's seeing. Eventually running into others with similar powers in the city.

[​IMG]
    A Yandere version of my previous avatar Tome Roche.

[​IMG]
    Fanart for Spinning the Gatcha, a Worm/LearningWithManga crossover. Taylor turning into Gudako, and summoning Capes by literally burning money.

[​IMG]
    Fanart for One Hell Of An Afternoon. A Worm/Young Justice fanfic where Taylor, post GM, wakes up in Gotham and one thing leads to another and eventually she gets placed on the YJ team and has an adorable relationship with Megann (and superboy too I suppose, but that's not yuri, so ew.)

[​IMG]
    More Fanart for Spinning the Gatcha, in this case the Rune Squad a team of alt skin's of Rune who form a team to kidnap the original rune. We have Nazi-Rune, Punk-Rune, Shy-Rune, Chuuni-Rune (A Tsrunedere if you will), and Catholic-School-Girl-Rune.

[​IMG]
    An OC of mine, Yusin Kim. A cape in Worm who battles in a mecha and is a net celeb. ...Why does that sound familiar?
    I am rather proud of this one, specifically the shadowing I was able to place on her which is something i tend to have difficulty with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My two newest pieces of art and honestly some of my favorite. She's not really a character, I wanted to draw a Catrina, a Dia de los Muertos costume for women which is a Mexican dress and calavera (sugar skull) make up.

Obliviated fan, wasprider and Biigoh like this.
  30. Master of Squirrel-fu

Well, every year since 2012 I had a tradition of posting a Halloween Rochelle. A 6 year commitment, that sadly all good things come to an end. It was a good run, but I guess it's time for her to go into retirement for good. Sad, as drawing fanart for Witch Quest was what really got me started. So a final thank you to Rochelle, the star of that quest and Chibi-Reaper for making it.

In other news, here's some art I did for a quest of mine I just revived:
    Ministra Quest: Part-Timing as a Magical Dragon Girl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]