1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Twisted Pinwheel

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Chibi-Reaper, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

Giant chakra mecha Mio-Zord Activate!

Zilla likes this.
  2. FantasyFan

FantasyFan Well worn.

[x] Make. You have everything you need, probably.
    - [x] What you need to do is to make the chakra denser. Make it physical. Bijuu do it, why can't... you might be a little insane. But that doesn't mean it won't work.

3. angelofwhim

angelofwhim Experienced.

[X] Take. Plenty of arms about, attached to other things.
    - [X] The bound corpse, chained and marked with ancient and crumbling sealing wards, even now seems to be reaching out from its still and permanent repose. One arm outstretched... the only portion that has not yet rotten away, but even so as black as ink or pitch and seeming like stone, with thin cracks...

Foolish but we really need to get something viable again Tobi, this might be worth the risk

tenchifew and Xicree like this.
  4. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

- [x] What you need to do is to make the chakra denser. Make it physical. Bijuu do it, why can't... you might be a little insane. But that doesn't mean it won't work.

Although unrotten, I'm not sure the bound and sealed arm is strictly healthy to put on.

Vox De Harlequin likes this.
  5. Candesce

Candesce Experienced.

- [X] The spider that walks in the shape of a woman makes you shudder when she calls, and when she sings, to lure her prey nearer and nearer... until it is bound up in thread it does not and cannot see. She takes her time in eating them, when entrapped, and shares it bountifully out among lesser spiders. She has many arms to spare, though you doubt she will be eager to give one away...

6. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

[X] Make. You have everything you need, probably.
    - [X] What you need to do is to make the chakra denser. Make it physical. Bijuu do it, why can't... you might be a little insane. But that doesn't mean it won't work.

I'm gonna pass on Chuuni when it might give us a parasitic arm with a will of its own. I enjoy my arms doing what I tell them.

Plus chakra arms are stretchy, can shapeshift, and might just be the first (coolest) step to Susano'o without having to get Mangekyou sharingan.

The Nobody likes this.
  7. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

- [X] What you need to do is to make the chakra denser. Make it physical. Bijuu do it, why can't... you might be a little insane. But that doesn't mean it won't work.

While cool, the arm of something that is sealed in hell (or a sufficiently hell-like place) is probably not a good choice (alternatively, it's an awesome choice).

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  8. Irked

Irked Experienced.

Well the way i see it the choice is either to become a mini Biju, where we eventually convert the rest of our body to be made completely out of chakra.

OR be Nero-lite from Devil may cry with the eventual possibility to Devil buster a Biju and/or Tobi, which would be amazing.

1986ctcel likes this.
  9. GiftofLove

One of those comes with immortality and unrivalled power. :p

Xicree likes this.
  10. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Or Velvet from Tales of Berseria.

Nom-nom-nom?

11. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

- [X] The bound corpse, chained and marked with ancient and crumbling sealing wards, even now seems to be reaching out from its still and permanent repose. One arm outstretched... the only portion that has not yet rotten away, but even so as black as ink or pitch and seeming like stone, with thin cracks...

As they say in the Nasuverse time to J-J-J-J-JAM IT IN!

12. cl20

cl20 I trust you know where the happy button is?

13. Irked

Irked Experienced.

that too, which is also pretty awesome.

Strange i didn't think of that as i've just finished playing ToB.

14. blue_daisy

blue_daisy Getting sticky.

15. ShadowAngelBeta

16. Irked

Irked Experienced.

you know thinking about it Mio had her sharingan activated duirng the Kyuubi attack right? thats what set this all off.

She possibly has a perfect memory of what Biju (or at least Kyuubi chakra) feels like, making it denser would probably involve her trying to change her entire chakra network to feel like Kurama's....that could have some wierd side effects.

Zilla, Ψυχή, JadeKaiser and 6 others like this.
  17. Toy

Toy ★☆☆☆☆

18. SpaceJelly

SpaceJelly What was I doing again...?

A thought occurs. A powerful entity sealed away within the bowels of hell?

*Cue DOOM theme*

19. GiftofLove

Must be an angel, sealed by the Demons for fear of it's power. And preachy attitude.

1986ctcel likes this.
  20. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

I'd actually prefer the skeleton-arm, but mostly I just want to avoid doing something as absolutely foolish as grafting part of a sealed creature to ourself.

Toy and GiftofLove like this.
  21. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

~Is amused he thinks this is LESS foolish...~

And for the record, I support Both Chakra Arm and Sealed Evil Arm.

22. GiftofLove

I want it to be an angel arm. I really want it to be an angel arm. Because I love subverting expectations.

The Nobody, 1986ctcel and Xicree like this.
  23. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

the worst part is that all the arms carry a bigger risk of being alienated by the villagers more.

24. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Its more likely to be... the God Hand!

25. EvaUnit01

EvaUnit01 The man who stands at the top of AAWWEESSOOOMEEE

26. tenchifew

tenchifew Well worn.

Well, if it truly were the Doomguy's hand...

Dibs on the super shotgun!

1986ctcel and SpaceJelly like this.
  27. CrossyCross

CrossyCross LADY OF LOVE

Oh god YES

Xicree likes this.
  28. DOOMPOTATO

DOOMPOTATO Not too sore, are you?

It's interesting that everyones trust in Mio is so absolute that it's not a question whether an option will work, the question is whether it will have a good result.

29. ShadowAngelBeta

I'm worried about the arms trying to mind-whammy us in some way. I think they will affect us mentally, the probably with Bound Arm is that we don't know what it is. I mean is it a demon so horrible the other demons sealed it, is it one that was sealed and fell back into hell while still sealed, is it one that humans actually made there way into here in order to seal, is it an angel or something else the demons sealed?

I don't think we were told what type of seals it's covered in, so... *Shrug*

30. tenchifew

tenchifew Well worn.

I doubt we are knowledgeable enough to recognize it.

It is a complete wild card.
    It can be awesome, it can become a big problem.

Main reason I am voting for the chakra arm.