1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
AsTheGlassMelts
Birthday:
Dec 15, 1994 (Age: 29)

AsTheGlassMelts

Believe in me!, Male, 29

Wanna write overlord where the MC is a bad guy but don't want to quit my DxD stuff with Issei while it's going so well. May 31, 2022

1. Smol Duck
      Smol Duck
      Yo, you plan on continuing your DxD fic/quest? It was really enjoyable.
    2. abyss_kaiser
      abyss_kaiser
      could i get the sauce of that avatar? It's absolutely epic.
      1. Deamon likes this.
      2. Daniel K. English
        Daniel K. English
        original artist deleted their twitter so the true source is gone. but you can find this image on gelbooru, just look up yeeeebis.
        Oct 8, 2022
      3. abyss_kaiser
        abyss_kaiser
        why thank ye
        Oct 8, 2022
        Deamon likes this.
    3. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Wanna write overlord where the MC is a bad guy but don't want to quit my DxD stuff with Issei while it's going so well.
    4. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Want SB's ignore threads special features here. Would love an easier time sifting through for something I might read.
      1. Deamon likes this.
      2. Anonnermus
        Anonnermus
        We have that now. You have to actually open up the thread first but it's there in the top right next to Watch Thread.
        Apr 9, 2022
      3. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        It works differently. With ours if I ignore ten threads on page one, then viewing 20 shows only 10 instead. On SB, if you ignore 10 threads on page 1, viewing 20 shows 20, but none of them are ignored threads.
        Apr 12, 2022
        Anonnermus likes this.
      4. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        There's just as much searching in our version with or without ignore. I can only see 8 of the threads currently on the first page, but that's not helping me find new ones. I still gotta search just as hard, and that means the threads I would read are just as buried as they would be without it.
        Apr 12, 2022
    5. BJJPanda
      BJJPanda
      Will wasn't enough Yandere be updated?
    6. Ayashi
      Ayashi
      Just read your I Will Never Kneel! fic, it was pretty nice, definitively some nice ideas in there :)
      1. AsTheGlassMelts likes this.
    7. a2znut
      a2znut
    8. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Wanna write Kiryu Coco because her graduation is making me so sad I can't sleep, but have no idea where to start. Cannot corrupt Kaichou.
    9. AngelicKnight.
      AngelicKnight.
      Nice avatar!

Also nice story!
    10. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Wonder why they translate Flare/Bullet/Blade, but instead of translating Cure/Curaga they go with Keyaru/Keyaruga.
      1. AngelicKnight. likes this.
    11. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      I forgot that when actually writing things people can see, the alerts just keep popping up. Can't summarize alerts, so just turn em off...
      1. Protean, hillo315 and Evilhippy like this.
      2. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        I had to turn my alerts off once my stories started to get popular. The 300+ likes were killing me. Ego boosting but killing me. I only get alerts for comments now.
        Jan 20, 2020
    12. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Ah... That feel when an Author returns to a story you love after a long hiatus... From a story you love that wasn't on hiatus... <3? </3?
    13. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      My favorite Heroes use mind control. Always think it's weird Wormverse doesn't have any, any villain who isn't immune just loses.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        No, I did not, at all. One of my initial examples, Regent, keeps their mind intact entirely and just controls their actions. I ruled out being the one who moves. My definition has not changed from the very start, and has never required actually altering someone's mind, but has always been inclusive of it. My definition has been, always, 'first contact control of the actions of another.'
        Oct 28, 2019
      3. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        The method of that control doesn't matter unless it's not related to a personal power utilized directly upon them. Something that's used indirectly, such as the Path to Victory, to convince them to stop won't count. Something that doesn't work 100% of the time on a normie the very first time they meet, such as Glory Girl's aura, won't count.
        Oct 28, 2019
      4. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        Something that requires the person themselves to do the moving, such as Pretender, is no different to me than Alexandria grabbing them by the hands and forcing them to move. If you're moving, maybe it's mind control, but it's not the kind of mind control I'm talking about.
        Oct 28, 2019
    14. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      I have the same birthday as Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. Just found that out. Truly, the best Waifu. The Original Saberface.
      1. thegodofsky and 1986ctcel like this.
      2. Smuthunter
        Smuthunter
        Pretty sure Jeanne predates her by a year or two.
        Oct 16, 2019
        AsTheGlassMelts likes this.
      3. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        Jeanne is about 600 years old. Nero is almost 2000. Nero was the first with that face, as far as we can tell.
        Oct 16, 2019
        1986ctcel likes this.
      4. abyss_kaiser
        abyss_kaiser
        depending on when exactly you place the origin of the King Arthur myth, then Arturia herself is a good contender for second oldest.

At the very least, she's as old as just after the collapse of Western Rome

but yeah, Nero is Original as far as I can recale
        Mar 11, 2022
    15. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Just bought Tanya the Evil tickets for tomorrow. Excited.
      1. Yurihime likes this.
    16. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      I've seen so much F/GO NTR that I make sure all my support servants are manly men.
      1. Numach, Enigmatic, daimahou and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. daimahou
        daimahou
        Feb 16, 2019
        Enigmatic, AsTheGlassMelts and Imabot like this.
      4. Imabot
        Imabot
        In his Valentine scene he tells how often he got gifts of sweets and other food from people who admired him. Poor bastard haven't realized those supposed friends wanted to kill him with diabetes.
        Feb 16, 2019
      5. Enigmatic
        Enigmatic
        Because the Romans were very decadent. Why do you think they're always portrayed as lying back on a cushioned longchair being fanned by ferns and being fed grapes?
        Feb 17, 2019
        Imabot and AsTheGlassMelts like this.
    17. linkjames24
      linkjames24
      Hey there friend! That's a nice avatar you have there. Mind passing the source?
      1. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        It's an OC by Space Jin(artist) called Zoe. This is the best picture she's got and her personality and everything else isn't really that great; She was literally created to crush nuts, not my thing, but damn if she isn't hot.

There's maybe 31 pictures of her that exist? You can probably find them all by looking for zoe_(space_jin) on basically any booru, recommend danbooru for being useful.
        Feb 3, 2019
        linkjames24 likes this.
      2. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        The body though. Hnnng. I like my women cut, ripped, or shredded; as well as tall with all possible dreams packed in. So the body is basically perfect.
        Feb 3, 2019
        linkjames24 likes this.
    18. Plotvitalnpc
      Plotvitalnpc
      So regarding Your Heart, is your desire to companion her platonic, or otherwise? :P
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        I checked at exactly the right moment, I guess :!
        May 19, 2018
      3. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        I'm a student at her Cram School. If she was a teacher at UA she'd probably be in a position where I didn't see much of her, or I'd have to get rid of one of the teachers.
        May 19, 2018
        Plotvitalnpc likes this.
      4. duburu
        duburu
        Heart
        Jan 23, 2019
    19. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      When my stories have the Christian God in them, he's usually one of those "Riajuu, explode!" kinda guys. In DxD? He died a virgin.
      1. kayangelus and Plotvitalnpc like this.
    20. Plotvitalnpc
      Plotvitalnpc
      *headcats*

I recall you saying English isn't your first language. If you don't mind me asking, what /is/ your mother tongue?
      1. Valette-Serafina likes this.
      3. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        The non-spoken Japanese is a problem though. I can read the simple stuff but Kanji was a mistake and china must burn.
        Apr 2, 2018
        Plotvitalnpc likes this.
      4. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        ...meanwhile, I've forgotten most of what I know about the only foreign language I ever learned.
        Apr 2, 2018
      5. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        When you learn a new language you should do your best to think in that language as well, for at least a time; Then you'll find it very hard to forget even if you never hear or think of it for years.
        Apr 2, 2018
        pepperjack and Plotvitalnpc like this.
    21. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      First time I got to use 'I got a bridge to sell ya' and I nerded it up with 'Would you like to buy the Bifrost?' and felt cool.
      1. Seru
        Seru
        CONTEXT, NAO!!!!!
        Mar 26, 2018
        Plotvitalnpc and 1986ctcel like this.
    22. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      My metrosexual cousin's birthday is on womens day. His girlfriend and I have realized this and we haven't brought it up. Giggles were had.
      1. Plotvitalnpc likes this.
    23. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      One day, I'll release a whole story all at once from the start, to prevent my embarrassment from stopping me from releasing the rest.
      1. DuskAtDawn
        DuskAtDawn
        You could always try your hand at One-Shots.
        Nov 30, 2017
        Plotvitalnpc and 1986ctcel like this.
    24. Plotvitalnpc
      Plotvitalnpc
      What about Your Heart did you like?
      3. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        Some thoughts I have for after the crazy shit (maybe even USJ...), with UA deciding to buff the first year students and teachers through her as a PR and actual safety move: She removes the distinction between Shouto's right and left sides (meaning he can do fire or ice out of both sides)...
        Nov 30, 2017
      4. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        and then, in a fit of inspiration at his dual quirk, manages to instill Yao-Momo with a newly created 'destruction' quirk as a twin to her natural 'creation' - it absorbs and converts an item she's touching into fat and nutrients, and gives her knowledge of it's structure and composition (Meaning she can use it to learn how to make things with Creation).
        Nov 30, 2017
      5. Plotvitalnpc
        Plotvitalnpc
        (Only possible in the heat of the moment, with the structure of Half Cold Half Hot still fresh in her mind)
        Nov 30, 2017
    25. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      I'm existing so hard right now that someone else is writing my SI for me.
      1. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        *deletes existence by accident*
        Nov 2, 2017
    26. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      After about a quarter of a moon I am back. Gone longer than I thought I'd be. Glad I made no promises of schedule.
    27. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      I spent a week without internet and all I did was build the same build over and over again for a jumpchain I wanted to write...
      1. ZurigaSungama
        ZurigaSungama
        Really? You mean you got it right the first time, then second-guessed yourself? Then third-guessed yourself? Then fourth-guessed yourself? Then....
        Oct 13, 2017
      2. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        Yes. For a whole week, and I just deleted it and redid it, then realized 'This is the same build' then thought it could be better and deleted it and redid it and thought 'this is the same build.'
        Oct 14, 2017
    28. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Focusing too much on writing Jumpchain and not enough on writing Pokemon. See? Improving without posting! Hahah... hah... ha... I suck. D:
    29. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Nobody thinks about how fucking metal Japan is just for watching their people struggle to move and saying shit like 'It's just a cold.'
    30. AsTheGlassMelts
      AsTheGlassMelts
      Pokemon. I'm just gonna ignore the fact that being caught seems to give you an immunity to being caught. That's retarded. Makes no sense.
      3. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Of course, that's the games. The Anime may have a different stance on it.
        Oct 1, 2017
        Plotvitalnpc and AsTheGlassMelts like this.
      4. AsTheGlassMelts
        AsTheGlassMelts
        As the games came first they're probably the 'canon,' like the manga is for most anime since it came first. I planned on using sort of a mix though, so we'll see.
        Oct 1, 2017
        Valette-Serafina likes this.
      5. DuskAtDawn
        DuskAtDawn
        The explanation I've seen is that when a 'Mon is caught, part of the process is chipping the 'Mon (not with an actual chip, but by putting it in the red energy stuff that the 'Mon turns into somehow). Official balls won't capture something that's been chipped, but illegally made ones like the snag balls can catch them and override the chipping.

It's not perfect, but it does make some sense.
        Oct 2, 2017
        Nachttoter likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 15, 1994 (Age: 29)