1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Q&R Index' started by Vanathor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

A normal pokemon game would be a nice change from the pokegirl games, I must admit. It reminds of those team rocket quest musings I never went anywhere with.

But speaking of ideas...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have done the impossible. The inconceivable. The unbelievable. You have slain a god with your own two hands.

And now, under the curse of Pandora, that all giving witch-women, you have stolen the divine authority from the god and become a king, a devil. A ruler whom no mortal can refuse. A Campione!

But you are not the only mortal to have done this, and your fellow kings look upon you and wonder what you shall make of yourself. The gods look upon you and plot on how to bring you down before you get strong. And even mortals may desire to bend the wills of the mighty to what they deem needed.

But you are of the Supreme Rulers now. Within you is the power to make your dreams come true. Will you bend and break? Or rise?

---Campione!---​

So, yah, a Campione! quest. You have killed a god and become something more then mortal... but less then a divinity. Still, nothing human can defy you should you choose to smash that defiance.

You have power now, the power to change the world for good or ill. You merely have to choose how to use it.

Game would be set in a Campione! based but non canon universe.

Just remember...

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Got a new idea
    My Little Devoirlord Can't be This Cute!
    Louise summons Revya post Demon path. It seems being stranded for thousands of years in the void of nonexistance outside of time has done some... odd things to her already broken psyche. Essentially Revya will have the mentality of a 5 year old who chugged a gallon of pixistixs coupled with the power to obliterate nations by blinking.

@Felius: yeah, didn't mean to go so Grim there towards the end. If it helps I do have some notes for a far less grim version that takes place in Johto.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

So Revya basically fused with Danette over the centuries?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Felius

Felius Experienced.

Didn't actually meant any specific pokemon quest, it's just that a lot of pokemon fic/quests go the ultra grim dark route. It's understandable, considering the premise of the series is giving young kids superpowered animals to fight in glorified cock fights for fun while walking the world unsupervised, but sometimes the whole thing straight is fun too. :p

@Campione Quest:
    YES! ALL MY YES!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

If anyone were willing to run it a you are your avatar rp might be fun. Someone other then me would have to run it though since I don't know how to gm.

6. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

No no. This is the ending where she won, eat Gig, killed god and laughed to herself as reality unmade itself. This is going by my interpretation of several of the games choices and why Revya went evil. Essentially, she kinda went insane from the thought that her motherly figure just nearly had her sacrificed to their version of the devil and was planning on using them. Afterwards she just really wanted friends, even if they were evil and crazy. Basically a Tsundere yandere only substitute love for fwendship~.

Also Himura has just asked for permission to use the notes I mentioned earlier. I agreed.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

I had an idea like this once, only instead of some random joe, it was the Dovahkin, who, due to holding three elder scrolls and some douchebag breaking Akatosh's back in the middle of the the Dovahkin's fight with Aludin. This results in them both being transported to Campione world wherein they finish fighting (in Italy) and the Dovahkin wins thanks to Dragonrend hax. Normally Aludin's soul gets away due to god hax, but in a world where killing a god results in your nomming of it, a guy who noms dragon souls can nom a dragon god.

Also a campione world where, instead of just wanting to be a Devil King, you want to become an Overlord, Disgaea style.

8. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

That sounds interesting, and if I'd ever actually, well, played a single elder scroll game, I might have tried doing it.

As for Overlord Campione!...

Well, just vote to take over the world. And other in theme votes. (And kill gods with kingly powers or something)

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Felius

Felius Experienced.

@SkyrimXCampione crossover: It feels one is just piling the special. Remember, one unicorn in the garden, not a whole herd. Still, it could work, but would need to work it carefully. We are talking about a being that even without the campione powers, manage to kill Alduin (at least temporarily).

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. thekinginred

thekinginred Getting some practice in, huh?

Would anyone be interested in a Star Wars: Jedi Quest? Twenty years before Episode I?

11. enthalpy

enthalpy 大幻梦森罗万象狂气断罪眼!

It's obviously going to have to wait for until my current projects are finished, but if/when I restart Maribel Quest, would you guys want it to be a reboot, or would you rather continue from where everything left off?

12. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Well... are you going to go to the trouble of setting up a summary/archive for Maribel Quest? ^_^

Because new players would kind of need that if you wanna do a continue on

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

I wouldn't mind continuing it.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. Bill The Galactic Hero

Bill The Galactic Hero Getting out there.

It is a time of tumult. The armies of the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation clash over the city-states and petty principalities of the western lands. Bandits and deserters prey on the refugees fleeing from the war’s devastation. Worse, outraged divinities and corrupt ghosts plague those that manage to avoid merely mortal dangers.

It is also a time of potential. It has been nearly a hundred years of war and the old powers cannot long endure. The previous way of things is breaking under the strain, and opportunity beckons for those with the will and the skill to seize it. Brave wu xia travel the breadth of the land, opposing injustice and protecting the innocent. Priests and shamans disdain the temples of the cities to better defend the common people from forces beyond mortal ken. Learned scholars and skilled poets debate with word and sword in tea houses and taverns across the land.

This is the world you have been born into. The invisible forces of destiny have brushed across your soul, and your fate may shape the fate of the world.

What legends shall they tell of your deeds?

------------

Yeah, another Avatar: The Last Airbender game; one that does not cleave closely to canon, mind you. Canon is less ‘rails’ and more ‘guidelines’, and you can kick it off of those without too much trouble.

Thing is, I’m not sure about A) interest and B) how to go about running it. Questing is new and different to me; I only ever tried once and failed (due, admittedly, to sudden employment) - there wouldn’t happen to be a how-to guide for questing, would there?

15. Biigoh

I recommend using Weapons of the Gods as a mechanical system for THAT... it sounds very wu xia... so why not use a wu xia mechanical system for the MC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_the_Gods_%28role-playing_game%29

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  16. Bill The Galactic Hero

Bill The Galactic Hero Getting out there.

I was planning on a kitbashing of Legends of the Wulin...which is basically Weapons of the Gods 2E.

17. enthalpy

enthalpy 大幻梦森罗万象狂气断罪眼!

There's an archive of all the story posts here. It might be missing the last couple updates, but for the most part it's complete.

18. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

This one has a new idea, A Twist on the Avatar RP quest over on SB to make it our own.

Basically rather than an Avatar Quest it's a Member Quest. Each member creates their own OC based on their online persona. Create a back ground, powers abilities, hell say you were friends with with anime characters or rip off the one in your actual avatar.

It will need a couple other people to play GM, but in a different' role. Rather than cooperating all the time they each are equal and can simply make what they want to happen happen without being retconed by another GM. They will be the basic dieties that will decide the plot everyone follows. THere will need to be at least 3 of these guys.

The setting will be in the land of QQ. The land is criscrossed with nations with wide divergences in their societies. But there are 5 main powers. Quinton a small island nation to the north, they have advanced technology and hate mysticism. The demon lands to the south which are ruled by various fiefdoms that are strong in magic but stuck in the darkages. Nippolna to the east which has a veriety of both mysticism and technology though usually seperate. Lazerus to the west which is steampunk but accepts magic. And finally the sky contenent Tiphares known for powerful magic and ancient technology long lost but does not allow it's secrets to leave.

This is a basic overview and information is subject to change.

19. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

Lemme go back to my Lenneth Valkyrie Avatar.

20. Biigoh

Auuuuuuu? Have some sake?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  21. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

Heh heh heh heh hee heee heee hee....

AHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

my blood is black

22. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Is that so? Wait, wrong avatar It's Spring!

But, yeah. It could be interesting.

23. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

Okay Member Quest OoC thread is up. Need some volunteers to manage it.

24. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

... so, the me who comes up with my best ideas is also the me who trolls, and I gotta tell ya, you bitches are lucky to have front-personality-me as a filter, because what I inflict on my players is nothing compared to what she does to me.

Example:

This is the story of the Zero.

[​IMG]

You are Kirche Augusta Frederica von Anhalt-Zerbst, known as Kirche the Zero, and you are almost free of the stifling hellhole known as the Tristainian Academy of Magic.

Your parents sent you to attend school here rather than in your native Germania out of embarrassment at your continued inability to use magic, along with a hope that a change in scenery might properly motivate you into giving a damn about your studies. After all, there's a Vallière prodigy in your year, here; surely family pride won't permit you to lose to one of those uptight ninnies, right?

Apparently, it will. Louise Françoise Le Blanc de la Vallière is easily top of every class, and you continue to coast on your (considerable) charm... something 'Louise the Blowhard' ("That's 'the Howling Gale'!" :mad:) couldn't do with a thousand years of practice; that Tabitha girl is her only actual friend, as opposed her many hangers-on. She's the one who came up with your Runic name - 'zero magical talent, zero ambition, and zero modesty'.

You don't mind the 'talent' and 'modesty' digs - why argue with the truth? - but you take exception to 'no ambition'. You have plenty of ambition.

And all of it is focused on getting expelled.

If you're expelled, you don't have to answer to anyone anymore. Your parents will stop shoving fiancés twice your age at you - ooh, if you get expelled disgracefully enough they might even disown you! Then you could go work at that darling little inn you found on your last Voidsday excursion and they couldn't say a word about it. Mademoiselle Scarron said he'd hire you in a second; said you'd be the star of the rue aux Suifs.

Now that's something you have actual talent in. That's an ambition you could happily chase.

But first, there's the little matter of the Springtime Summoning Ritual. (Potentially) Your ticket out of here.

This is going to be a piece of cake. If you can't even manage to cast a simple Levitation spell when you try, how hard could it be to intentionally bungle a summoning ritual?

... harder than you might expect. ^_^;

Gemütlichkeit of Zero
    being a pious and hopefully instructive Account of the Life of St Kirche the Ardent, and the coming of the Blessings of the Void to Germania

=

Sounds kinda-sorta fun, maybe, right?

:notfunny: In case you were not aware, I know precisely Jack and Shit about Zero no Tsukaima, and Jack left town. :notfunny:

No Kirche Quest for anyone.

25. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

[img width=417 height=600]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/204/865b.png[/img]

26. FurikoMaru

D: Nononono! Put it down, Black-Helm! Please! Think of Archer and Hinazumi! If you die they'll never be able to settle down as happy housewives!

27. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

I guess you better start writing Kirche Quest then huh?

28. FurikoMaru

B-b-b-but I haven't finished watching Twin Peaks yet and Rihaku just started another quest and I don't even know what the Lifdrasil does besides fuel a nuke or why everyone calls the Pope McDongcopter! Does he wear a tiny propeller-beanie on the end of his junk or something? I don't know!

29. Biigoh

Kirche quest...

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  30. FurikoMaru

./////. Nyani atenda nyaa?