1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Nov 18, 2013.

1. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

uh, I have to say, the description of Orochimaru picking us up to check the seal was already hitting uncomfortable levels of "ok, I really don't want to think about this too hard"

I know Jojo probably has a massive amount of homoerotic subtext/supertext, but can we NOT try and scare/flirt with the guy who's like, 60 years older than us and a memetic child-molester, while we are a freaking baby/small child?

please?

I know you are probably joking, and frankly I'd love the idea of messing with orochimaru (to the point where everyone think's he's insane for being afraid of us) and hell, I wouldn't really mind this quest ending up NSFW, but please not with orochimaru[/i].

that's way beyond what i would be comfortable with.

2. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

I'd be fine with just trolling him to death [Literal? You decide]

3. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

I shall follow the votes and request a transfer if necessary.

But seriously, Dio busting taboos and out-creeping the creepiest creeps is something he does a lot of. All the jokes about Orochimaru and Anko? That shit would be glossed-over canon in a Jojo story.

Ronall, sassafras and EvaUnit01 like this.
  4. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

I am totally game to ramp this up as far as we can go, just because we can.

5. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

trying to terrify him? sure.
    start making advances on Anko after we hit about about genin age, just to mess with her head? hilarious.

young boy flirting with old, male, (apparent) paedophile? beyond my comfort zone.

part of it is the two dudes thing, but I think most of it is that Orochimaru is older than dirt, and just generally a rather gross person.

It's like watching someone flirt with your granddad, if your granddad was a catholic priest.

:notfunny:

6. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Honestly, that's part of why I think it's so funny.

Especially if it ends up just creeping out the probably-actually-asexual Orochimaru, in a complete turnaround from the usual canon.

7. Hymn of Ragnarok

Pretty much this.

Especially when the thing Orochimaru would lust after most is power, and oh dear God it's yet another turnaround of canon WE MUST DO THIS THING.

8. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

[X] Civilians are irrelevant. Konoha is a military dictatorship; above all you need the shinobi on your side.
    -> [X] Feign tears and ask Raccoon why everyone hates you. She has a maternal streak you've been working on for some time now.

9. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

rather than crying, could we try the "hide behind Raccoon" manoeuvre?

a little kid hiding behind the adult is probably even more likely to gain sympathy.

[X] hide behind racoon, try and act pathetic.

10. FurikoMaru

[X] Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came, to this quiet little town...

You dismiss the rabble from your thoughts. Their respect will come later; you'll beat it into them if you have to. At the moment, what matters is strengthening your ties to your existing resources.

You slip on a sorrowful mask for the duration of your walk through the markets, but as the two of you reach the park you let a sob escape your mouth.

"Naruto?" Raccoon says. "What's the matter?"

"Th-they hate me," you whisper.

She freezes. "... who hates you?" she asks softly.

You stare up at her with clear blue eyes. "Everyone. Even Utako. Even Owl." You drop your head and sniffle. "Even you."

Raccoon looks down at you for a long time. She's difficult to read, between her training and her mask, but her body-language suggests you've struck home. Strange how they all instinctively know you for what you are. You wonder if these ninja can somehow sense a person's true nature, or if their fear is merely of the beast sealed within you.

Finally, you feel a hand ruffle your hair.

"I can't speak for anyone else," she says, and you can hear her holding back tears of her own, "but I don't hate you, Naruto."

"You don't?" you ask. It's true, in a way; she's frightened of you, not angered by your existence. And at the moment she's probably more full of pity and affection.

"I don't. I like you a lot."

Wonderful. You don't even have to convince her; she'll convince herself.

You smile at her brightly. "I'm glad. I like you a lot, too."

And you toddle off to the playground.

Where on the playground, exactly?

[X] The castle. The walkway between the two turrets is already warming up in the sunlight...

[X] The shadowy and underused 'playhouse' underneath. You're curious to know what that boy is staring at.

[X] The top of the slide, so that you may bask in the brightest sun.

[X] The jungle gym, the highest point, so you may survey the area.

-----
    So I guess I'll ask straight out: do you guys want a Jojo somewhere in here? Red Rose can be my one-reincarnation-changes-everything quest, I don't have to have two.

11. Hymn of Ragnarok

Huh. I'm gonna be honest, that is not the tone I was expecting from that choice. Guess it was appropriately childish, but....well, just didn't go down the way I expected them too. More focus on the shinobi and caretakers, civilians only mentioned under everyone. Well, guess it's too late now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  12. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

I want a JoJo.

13. FurikoMaru

Do you feel it was a mistake on the part of the voters to go for that option?

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  14. Hymn of Ragnarok

Ehhh.....couldn't say. We did get stronger ties to one person, although for now we're ignoring civilians, so I guess we pretty much got as advertised and finally started putting a few screws to Utako. And I'm honestly not sure if all-out charm would have worked either, but hey, Dio's apparently a pretty good judge of what he can accomplish.

So yeah. It's less that I think this was bad, and more not exactly what I was expecting to happen.

15. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] The castle. The walkway between the two turrets is already warming up in the sunlight...

For me no JoJo, but a woman is allowed to change her mind

16. Selias

Selias Well worn.

17. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] The shadowy and underused 'playhouse' underneath. You're curious to know what that boy is staring at.

And yes to the jojo , maybe this time we won`t kill his family...

What am I talking about here with Furiko Sasuke will be one and we talk his brother into killing the clan.

And I like the choice because this inroad to ninjas might mean that we will evade the orphanage and become the ANBU pet.

18. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

So you're asking if we want a puppy that we can kick, only to have it come back later in life and determinator our everything?

I... I guess I do. Yes, please.

19. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

A JoJo Quest without a JoJo is not JoJo enough.
    That means yes~

20. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

No Jojo, please we already missed on getting the civilians on our side, we add Jojo and he is going to end up being the beloved her, relegating us to the role of being the villain.

21. FurikoMaru

Votes for Furikuri? :(

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  22. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

23. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X]
    [​IMG]

XD

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  24. Hymn of Ragnarok

....Hah!

Something just occurred to me. If Stands are Out of Context problems to the ninja and whatnot to the point where sensors and higher ups can sense something there, but we're still 'emitting' something, then maybe even the civilians unconsciously know that something is wrong about us.

Not just the secret, but people literally feel unsettled in our presence because of what we are. Sarutobi ignores it because he's Sarutobi, badass supreme, but less powerful people feel hunted.

That would be an interesting twist on us. A bit of a longshot but damn would it be funny.

Dio likes this.
  25. FurikoMaru

Sadly, no. For maximum irony, they're still just afraid of the Kyuubi.

Dio, sassafras, assana73 and 2 others like this.
  26. FurikoMaru

C'mon, no one else wants to vote?

Dio, Earl, sassafras and 2 others like this.
  27. Earth-Destroyer

Earth-Destroyer Versed in the lewd.

28. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Well, I'm waiting to know if there will be a Jojo in this setting, which I'm still opposed to, there should only be one reincarnation, or else it all goes down.

Dio likes this.
  29. FurikoMaru

You're kinda outnumbered, dude.

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  30. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

If it's Gai Joestar (GaiJo)? Hell to the yes.

Dio likes this.