1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tandem the Spoony's Next Adventure [F/SN x CM(D&D)]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by EnderofWorlds, May 7, 2013.

1. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

I have not changed the Servants of the Holy Grail War beyond Tandem in terms of who's who in terms of an OOC standpoint. GM's Honor.

After all, Gil's still here. Same with Herakles. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Looks like SOMEONE has been playing with books they shouldn't have! Bad Medea! Bad!

3. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

Gah!

Well then I suppose I'm wondering where and from whom Medea got her new books, or if she's rocking a different Master.

4. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Holy fu-!

That escalated quickly. Whelps, we are in so much troubles. Wasn't Nyarlathotep the guy Tandem nailed in the eye before he kicked the bucket. I hope the eldritch horror doesn't remember him...

Oh who I am kidding.

My plan:
    -Start killing some of those fuckers.
    -See how they react and change your plans accordingly.

5. EnderofWorlds

I have now made Shinji into a pretty cool guy and Issei into an evil cultist; if any of you still have any preconceived notions on what to expect, abandon them now. You cannot grasp the places my mind will go when it's on a creative streak.

You guys don't even know what's gonna happen after the war here, and trust me; it's gonna be good.

sassafras and Mizuki_Stone like this.
  6. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Shinji a good guy? Can it be~

7. EnderofWorlds

As I said earlier; all bets are off. Don't rely on canon for anything at this point; because it has been shattered beyond repair. The kind muggle has become a evil cultist and the scumbag brother isn't being a titanic asshole. The King of Heroes has no interest in a frail girl who's a failure of a king in his eyes and comes with an entourage of his two dear friends. Herakles seeks vengeance and desires to skin you alive, yet has been oddly...silent for the past two days.

And outside the realm of Gaia, the Outer Gods dance to the tone of Blind Azathoth's unseen flute; as one of their kin plots his revenge upon the mortals who defied him. For this task, he seeks out new agents and allies, both great and powerful. All who are willing to pay the price for what he offers in return...

8. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

I'm guessing it has something to do with this part of the opening post:

9. Alexander

Well, at least now I know what to not expect. It ought to help in some way.

How is Shirou taking all of it? I mean he just recently swallowed a dick(worm) and now his best friend reveals himself to be an evil cultist. I would not be surprised he is at the verge of breaking.

10. EnderofWorlds

Not well; Issei becoming...whatever the fuck he's becoming is a real kick to the balls, what happens next will make or break the budding Hero of Justice here.

11. Alexander

A Mind of Steel choice? Kill the innocent to save everyone or save the innocent and kill everyone?

"Shirou Emiya, can you see now why Kiritsugu Emiya failed?"

12. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hmm. Okay, as a quick review, we could use Unseen Servant to yank Issei away from the alter. Maybe use Dominate Person or even Geas to make him resist unnatural actions. Perhaps some of the Heroism spells. Geas would have to wait though, so we would have to hold out on it and settle for Dominate person.

And damn we shoulda been using Heroes' Feast. I can't believe I've been missing that.

Alternatively....we can tell Shirou Issei is a lost cause and kill everyone and everything here. That'll have big repercussions though, even if it works.

13. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] Use Diplomancy on the Former Issei

14. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

Isn't Issei already dead? He did just commit very messy suicide in front of us....

15. Alexander

Err, I am pretty sure Issei is death. Cadaver. A corpse.

Which is currently being reanimated by eldritch forces from beyond the Veil. Interrupting the process will only allow us to give him a proper burial.

16. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Would you prefer if I said 'The Eldrich Force which is possessing Issei's dead body'?

Because it means the same thing in the end, doesn't it?

17. Hymn of Ragnarok

We do have Rumor to Reality. We could bluff our way into being a Cleric, shake down a jewelry store or Rin for diamonds, and pull Raise Dead.

And hope it takes, I guess.

18. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Bah, screw being a Cleric. We were ARE a DnD style god, remember? That's, like, several steps up the chain there, and the SOURCE of a cleric's bullshit ressurection powers.

19. Hymn of Ragnarok

I'm aware, but does the God of Travelers toss out Raise Dead or True Resurrection?

20. EnderofWorlds

Were. You never got godhood back. Nice try though.

21. Hymn of Ragnarok

Could we pull a Raise Dead or True Resurrection though? Some bullshit with Rumor to Reality, some getting back into the god's good graces by spreading his name in distant lands, pulling a few miracles in his name by bringing back Issei.

22. EnderofWorlds

You can certainly try; though it won't be easy. You'd have to do it after the fight though.

I've also realized that once again, you are up against enemies where Rumor to Reality won't really work; because eldrich abominations cannot into human mindset. God damn am I bad at giving you guys opportunities to use this Noble Phantasm. Well, at least there's Rin, Archer, Assassin, and Caster to use it on. No to mention other future enemies.

23. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

wait... Anbigiously gay...Nyartholep...Tandem...insane odds...broken canon...hilarity: Issei is being turned into Nyaruko-san.

sassafras and Mizuki_Stone like this.
  24. Hymn of Ragnarok

Also, I see no reason why we CAN'T save Isseu even if he did just carve himself up. He's barely seconds dead, we have healing spells. We can totally grab, fix, and revive his body. Gross injury to him, sure, but his brain can last minutes without oxygen. His mind is clearly still fucked up though so we'd have to fix that, but I'm not ready to write him off just yet.

The corpses, they've probably been dead for a while so not much to be done here. Issei? Issei we can do something about.

25. EnderofWorlds

As a reminder:
    Might be a little more complex than you think here....

26. Hymn of Ragnarok

Yeah, okay, admit I forgot that line. Miiiiiight be beyond what we can fix with Greater Dispel Magic depending on the conceptual haxx at play here.

27. EnderofWorlds

So, um...game plan? Anyone got one? Anyone? Anybody? ...Bueller...? ...Bueller...?

28. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

I got nothing.
    What can we use?

29. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Looking through our inventory we apparently have a sword that does added damage to creatures from different planes. Now something I'd like to know is if we'd lose the benefits of our speed if we switched from our rapier to it.

30. EnderofWorlds

It's a little slower than the rapier; but it gets +8 against the shoggoths. You're currently dual-wielding both it and the rapier right now.