1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Skittering Chaos (Worm/Hazbin Hotel)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Thread Necromancer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. VisV

VisV Lost in the Dungeons of My Mind.

Now we just need Taylor to help the prostitutes get better pay and benefits and make sure the drugs are pure, and it would be ideal!

Better than boring old heaven for sure!

I mean all you do is sing god's praises up there, that's literally what he created humans for... Well fuck you, you narcissistic asshole! Skitter's gonna make a better heaven! With Blackjack and Hookers!

Jaime01, gale, Morphile and 3 others like this.
  2. Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer Creator of "mean" and/or "excessive" things

Danny ends up in Hell and finds out that Taylor's unionized the Prostitutes.

"Just like ya pappa."

Truth be told, from a certain point of view, Hell might already be a better alternative than Heaven for the average Westerner who values freedom over safety. Just gotta increase the living standards and you can have your prospering western society.

Jaime01, gale, Morphile and 8 others like this.
  3. VisV

Huh i just noticed that cherri bomb was a villain in this... well she is from 80's (and Australia) so she was probably one of the earliest villains on record!

4. danget

danget Know what you're doing yet?

I kinda want to know why you didn't just stick with hose that knew her from before calling her Weaver or Skitter.

Unless there is more of a reason than because Contessa said, why would someone who is familiar with Taylor from before switch to a name that was used all of once? (No to mention just a harder word to say in general.)
    To be fair it has been a bit since I read the last bit of Worm, but how many people did Contessa actually tell that name to?
    Also it just occurred to me but how many people actually remember/know Skitter became Weaver became Khepri?

Great story btw, That bit just bothered me.

5. Thread Necromancer

I was under the impression that Khepri was something of a widely used name that was just kind of agreed on. as such I just assume that, like Echidna who was also un-personed, they just decided to use Khepri when refeering to that cape that they just unpersoned who killed scion and if propaganda is to be believed, might have tried to take over the world.

6. VisV

bit of a self fufilling prophecy there aint it wardens?

Jaime01, Morphile, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  7. Thread Necromancer

Merchants: What are we going to do today Skitter?
    Skitter: What we do everyday Merchants. We are going to take over the world!

Jaime01, Morphile, gale and 6 others like this.
  8. danget

Yeah but Taylor has been here for all of like a day, no? She just died to Contessa double tap, I can understand he big shots back in Ward ultimately deciding on he story surrounding Khepri, but that is years after GM happened. They had time to decide what happened and spread it over official reports. The average person being Mind Control wouldn't have much of an idea of what actually happened given how much Taylor abused doormaker.

That said, I can buy a squad of goons going...

"Isn't that he chick that Mastered us?"

"Holy shit, I think you're right, wtf was her name?"

"I think I heard it was Khepri, let's go dust this bitch."

I don't really get the use of characters that would know Taylor's history in this case, because then this would just be a case of people being pissed at being mastered. This feels more like a hit and no one down here should care that much on a name given by a lady that most people didn't know existed. Like without context, Contessa just looks like a normal in a fedora, she isn't an authority most of the world knows.
    So on one hand, many people knowing Taylor is Khepri and knowing that name and what it means should only be something that comes from people over time bitching about what happened and one of the few people that heard the name spreading it like a rumor.
    On the other, this seems to organized to be something as simple as a group of goons recognizing Taylor just from costume and being pissed.

I think the main problem is the people attacking them are people who know Skitter and are more familiar with her and her time as Weaver. So idk why they are using Khepri unless they just like it more.

Jaime01, Morphile, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  9. Thread Necromancer

Your right about that. I haven't even gotten to the time skip when it comes to reading Worm so I wasn't so sure about some things.
    Regarding using people that knew her before was more to explain them a bit, though those parts might not have been nessessary now that I think about it. Whether I add Taylor knowing of them or not doesn't really change anything. I was more just indulging in fleshing out a bit of timeskip backstory but truth be told it probably isn't necessary.

And your correct on the last point there. These guys are basically doing as Earth Bet humans do and decided to try and kick the ass of the person that saved Humanity. However since she did fight the big guy, did mindcontrol and recognized that this person is a threat, called in back up to take her out since she was a highly dangerous parahuman in life and seems to be doing something nefarious.

Looks like I'll be revising this a bit.

Edit: There we go hopefully that fixes things. Any other concerns just raise them in the thread, or even in the new Spacebattles thread that can be found right here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-skittering-chaos-hazbin-hotel-worm.877968/

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  10. danget

Is it weird that I kinda want a scene of villains that died in the various arcs reacting to Taylor's increasingly bs rap sheet.

Like villain number 1 being from before Leviathan can being confused as to why everyone is so scared of Skitter, then more and more villains come in saying how she fought the S9, became a warlord, killed Alexandria, became a Ward, fought the S9000, trapped jack slash in a grey boy bubble, and then end with her mind controlling all parahumans and using the Endbringers as puppets against Scion and eventually killing the golden idiot.

Villain number 1 after their jaw is finished dropping: "Yeah, okay I'm out"

Also edit is nice thank you.

Jaime01, Morphile, hillo315 and 4 others like this.
  11. Thread Necromancer

Kind of like the villains pub in HISHE

Jaime01, Morphile and hillo315 like this.
  12. VisV

Oh yeah bakuda, Kaiser, Coil, Noelle the various s9 members (And some of the clones) are all down there.

Poor Noelle she never even did anything bad of her own will.

Hey anyone got a list of people who died over the course of Ward?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    Jaime01, Winged One, Morphile and 3 others like this.
  13. danget

Maybe a list of anyone that died in between is more relevant right now. We might need the actual Ward list after a year or so goes by and Taylor is one of the big dogs.

Any one else wanna see Taylor learning about what March does and preparing a special welcome to hell for the bitch who fucked with her family. I want that scene.

Jaime01, gale, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  14. VisV

You made a wrong turn at the crossroads~ and now you're at the final episode~ Eternity with me in Hell!~

Jaime01, gale, Morphile and 3 others like this.
  15. VisV

Wait, are all the Taylor clones from echidna also in hell?

hillo315 and Thread Necromancer like this.
  16. Thread Necromancer

That would depend on how I deal with clones made by shards and such. At the moment I'm leaning on that they didn't last long enough to really develop a proper soul, or if they did they have the same power of the soul of a babe, which is not very much at all. I believe there were only 2 clones of Taylor there so there isn't a big chance of encountering them if they are down in Hell. For now I'm leaning on that yes, the clones are in Hell but they didn't end up in Pentagram city. They may become relevant later if they are still around, but that would depend on if I decide to make use of them.

Jaime01, Winged One, Morphile and 3 others like this.
  17. VisV

I wonder if they would be free from the compulsion to hate their dad.

And yes Taylor is their dad, what else do you call the parent who didn't give birth to them?

Echidna is obviously their mom.

Who is also down in hell, and definitely free from her broken ass shard.

18. Thread Necromancer

Noelle, is definitely around in Hell at the moment. She was the team leader of the Travelers before everything went to shit and she went through enough shit that she would be doing okay in Hell. Most gamers that can make it, and considering Noelle made it through a endbringer disaster zone she would make it, would probably know how to game the system to gain power quickly.

Unless I'm mistaken the hatred of their father that the clones have is because of their corrupted memories and wasn't just some compulsion right? Or was it a parahuman compulsion that they were under and they actually have the exact same memories as their father?

Morphile, hillo315 and Ngamer11 like this.
  19. VisV

Nah they have a compulsion to be loyal to noelle and hate their originals.

they just got corrupted trigger memories.

Last i checked, been awhile since i read worm.

20. Thread Necromancer

Huh, that's interesting. I'm going to have to consider this and how it will effect the story going forward. The Echidna event, despite rocking the PRT, wouldn't have been large enough beyond the reveal that caused many to split from the Protectorate for people to consider the clones that happened. It's easy to forget that the possibly baby Endbringer than only ever attacked one city and immediately got it's shit kicked in. So most won't even realise that Taylor or other people have clones of themselves running around until they encounter two of the same person.

hillo315 likes this.
  21. 24caratcoal

24caratcoal Plotbunny Rancher

I mean, all in all, there’s a very good chance that even if they did have souls that the could have/would have gotten purged.

hillo315 and Thread Necromancer like this.
  22. VisV

I wonder how many eyeballs are gonna be cut out/eaten by maggots, and how many dicks are gonna be rotted off in Taylor's sure to be meteoric rise through the ranks of hell.

gotta make an example of the opposition you know?

23. Thread Necromancer

Well we already have some nice and brutal knife kills for Taylor and some possibly unnecessary executions. Things seem to be progressing pretty well for her in the brutality department.

Quite possible as well, actually do we have a purge date for Hazbin? That might help determine if Chitter and Scurry are still kicking.

hillo315 likes this.
  24. VisV

We know it happens once a year... that's it.

I assume they do it on christmas to be dicks.

25. Thread Necromancer

Unless I'm told otherwise, I'll probably make it Christmas.

26. 24caratcoal

Hohoho, ya filthy Sinners, welcome to the Permanent Naughty List!

Winged One, gale, Morphile and 2 others like this.
  27. Thread Necromancer

Considering that Christmas is originally a Pagan holiday, Sinners and demons might still celebrate it, only as Yuletide, as a last time of merriment before the purge comes.

Jaime01, gale, Morphile and 1 other person like this.
  28. 24caratcoal

It would be ironic if the purge were held on Halloween. Both for what it’s become and what All Hallow’s Eve was originally about (the veil between life and death being the thinnest and allegedly allowing the souls of the dead to commune with the living until the dawn (iirc).

Jaime01, Winged One, gale and 3 others like this.
  29. Thread Necromancer

That would be interesting, and it would give an extra reason why the purge was happening. I can imagine Stolas getting out during the purge and just partying it up with some of his associates. Heck, maybe that's how he gets some of them. Partying during Halloween.

30. Knightfall

Knightfall Nui Harime lover, Cynic, and Archivist

So if Noelle is in hell does that mean Krouse is in hell too?