1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. An option to display times with the 24 hour standard is now available. To change it, go to Preferences > Locale > Language and choose the 'English - 24 Hour Clock' option. If you prefer the 12 hour clock, you don't need to do anything, it's the default.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games General

Discussion in 'General' started by Smuthunter, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Fenrisfir

Fenrisfir Not too sore, are you?

Then Disgaea 1 and 5 complete are some good games to get. Diablo 3 also plays really good on the switch. Sadly I don't have a good micro sd card so I haven't downloaded any of the other eshop games I want. Sorry those games I mentioned except for Disgaea 1 complete are also on the Pc on steam and Blizzard.

2. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Well, I would not recommend Disgaea 5 myself. But Disgaea 4 should come out in about 3 months.

Fenrisfir likes this.
  3. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy Verified Sanity

Dragon's dogma dark arisen is pretty good but that's on steam.

4. OverReactionGuy

I straight up recommend Hyrule warriors though. It's one of the best warriors game that I've played in a really long time.

Ashali likes this.
  5. Rakdos92

Rakdos92 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thankfully it got a complete edition for the switch. It's on my amazon wishlist with other Nintendo flagships. Sadly, buying Splatoon 2 seems to be a waste, as there will be no splat-festivals for this edition. Guess I have to wait for Splatoon 3.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  6. Drak4806

Drak4806 Experienced.

7. BigBoom550

BigBoom550 Relentlessly Hedonistic

8. Drak4806

Drak4806 Experienced.

I'm happy because the translation for the first one sucked but I'm also picturing the upcoming controversy. That and wondering why its being split into four part.

9. OverReactionGuy

Huh, so it's not the shitty nutaku game. Well, I don't care about the series anyway because of said game.

UnthinkingWisdom likes this.
  10. Bacon_commando

Bacon_commando Boo!

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I love the Taimanin series and I think it's great that the game is getting an official translation. This could also mean that other Taimanin games may be coming next, along with other Lilith titles. On the other, I don't like how they've split the game into four parts for some reason and I'm wondering how much each part is going to cost. At least the first part being available for free is nice. It's also possible that the game will get banned out of the blue after it is released or when it comes close to releasing.

Hopefully the game gets uncensored and is released untouched. If scenes do end up getting cut out, hopefully a directors cut DLC will be available similar to what happened with Saya no Uta.

11. OverReactionGuy

So blizzard is changing the meta of diablo 3 in season 18 by adding a new legendary gem based upon season 17.

Man, say what you will about them but they are at least listening to their player base in diablo 3. I still fear for diablo 4 though.

12. Imabot

Imabot Well worn.

They announced Diablo 4?

13. daimahou

daimahou Gentleman Tentacle(s)

No? IIRC, it just so happened that after the "Don't you guys have phones?" someone from Blizzard "accidentally" got out a "Diablo 4 is in development" picture, or something.

Imabot likes this.
  14. Rakdos92

I wonder what happened to that guy. Did he hate that he had to present a mobile game version? Was his question sincere or just an attempt to stall for time? Did he know beforehand, or was he told at the last possible second what he was going to present?
    One can only hope he managed to move on from that disaster.

15. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

I am not sure, but it could be that he genuinely thought it would get a huge applause. I remember reading something about how the Asian market is incredibly different from the western one, with especially Chinese people having huge travel times to work by bus and often needing some time-waster in the form of mobile games. So these sort of mobile games are much more popular over there. And he may not have known how different the market is and that the western audience is mostly PC and console gamers.

16. Rakdos92

Poor guy.

17. OverReactionGuy

No idea but I fear for it.

18. BigBoom550

BigBoom550 Relentlessly Hedonistic

From what I recall:

He did not want Diablo Immortal to be a thing. He made sure the admins knew this in some way that pissed them off.The admins turned around and, at the last minute, told him he was presenting it.

I wouldn't doubt that he wanted to crash the product in some way just to spite them.

Sornek, Imabot, Rakdos92 and 3 others like this.
  19. Rakdos92

I looked at this trailer, and all I could think, was this:
    "Isn't this just SFW Corruption of Champions?"

Malcolmo likes this.
  20. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Impreg connoisseur

Wow that song sounds like something straight out of a movie from the 80's.