1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. StackedDeck

StackedDeck It all burns.

1. Well, this'll be fun. I probably immediately leave home and travel the U.S then world like I always wanted, maybe seek out a few criminal hotspots across the globe because there's very little that can touch me. Maybe torture a few people while I'm at it (Because seriously, Law's powers are way too fun not to torture with) as well as mess with various doctors heads. Oh, and become a world renowned doctor. I will someway, somehow, get the "Surgeon of Death" moniker, because why not?

2. This is not going to go well at all. I have to watch my family die, then go to Doflamingo. Well, first I'm going to try to save Rosinante (Which shouldn't be all that hard (I just have to get a marine that isn't Vergo)). After that, well I've screwed up Canon mightily, so I might go with the Navy. Or I could still become a pirate but seeing as we know nothing about the beginnings of Laws voyage, I'm proably going to end up with a complely different crew. Not much I'll try and change till after the time skip. So after the timeskip I'll still become a Warlord, I'll proably try to recruit Kin'emon because he's kinda awesome. Kill the clown ASAP then try to keep my Warlord status while I just assault Doflamingo.

All in all, fun times abound.

2. AyiosKat

AyiosKat Know what you're doing yet?

Saint Catherine of Alexandria eh?

Well this is boring. Should have stuck with the Skyranger pilot.

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  3. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

1) Well, I am now a Japanese teenager. Rather ripped though, and with superpowers in the form of super-strength and speed. Downside being I don't have equivalent durability, and require growing up and maintaining/enhancing my physique to keep my powers. Too lazy to do so, probably.

2) ...I immediately apologize to All Might, followed by everyone Deku knows, including his mother. Then set about transferring All For One to someone else, because fuck having that kind of responsibility.

Cu Roi and Valette-Serafina like this.
  4. Cu Roi

Cu Roi Hound of the Plains

Hmm...I'm now a werewolf-wizard who can't be killed conventionally. Nice.

5. pepperjack

pepperjack A Variety of Cheese

It's fun looking through the old posts and seeing who's kept their avatar and who hasn't, and for the latter, trying to guess what it used to be.

1) I am delicious.
    2) I am delicious, and also I am the best product of my kind currently on the market, available now for the low low price of $7.99 per pound.

6. Mr_John

Mr_John Versed in the lewd.

I die of asphyxiation.

That was quick.

7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

1) I'm a goddess who is quite displeased... things happen.
    2) I'm a goddess who is quite displeased... have danmaku and minions... it's just another tuesday Incident in Gensoukyou.

8. Zege

Zege It's Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Felt like a change, so time for a post!

1) Well, mostly the same as previously, but now I'm nigh-superhuman. I can dig it, though I'm still not the right gender.
    2) I am so fucked. I don't have nearly the grit and will that Ryūko has, and the kind of situation I'd be in would require a lot more force of personality than I can muster.

9. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Well it's pretty obvious what you should do.

Find Mom, obtain Best End

[​IMG]

10. CptTagon

CptTagon Prolific Writer

11. Zege

Well, there's still the whole
    Earth Shattering Kaboom from the Life Fibers
    to deal with.

12. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

I changed my avatar a while ago, so let's do this again.

1. My living situation becomes incredibly awkward since I live with nothing but dudes, so I may have to find a new place to live during the semester unless I decide to commute from home with my new wings. There's also the issue of not having an identity which will likely take a while to sort out. Finally, acquiring new clothes will be an issue, as I doubt that very many clothes are designed with the intent of accommodating a pair of ten foot long wings. Fortunately, thanks to my nuclear fusion powers I can most likely make a killing in the energy production business. But the first thing I do is masturbate and play with my ginormous boobies. My curiosity as to the nature of the female orgasm cannot go unsatisfied when the answer literally lies at my fingertips.

2. Tend the fires of hell and don't cause trouble. I don't want to cause an incident.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  13. Leingod

Leingod Immaculate Blooming Lotus

So I'm now Lie Ren from RWBY... Of course out of a show with some of the most awesome weapons in existence, I choose the main character with one of the wussiest weapons.

1.) RWBY superpowers aren't enough to survive artillery bombardment, so no conquest for me. They are, however, more than enough to take out guys with guns, up to and including the world's best special forces. So I suppose I'll go the superhero route. Oh, and maybe go to a lot of cons and "cosplay" as Ren.
    EDIT: Also, my hero name will be "Storm Flower." I've always thought that if the RWBY characters were heroes and villains, their weapon names would make good hero/villain names.
    2.) Uh... chill, bro it up with Teams JNPR and RWBY, and then be awesome during fights. So... exactly what Ren does normally. Be really weird dealing with Nora though, I have no idea whether they're a thing, it's one-sided on Nora's part, or whatever...

14. Dinya

Dinya Know what you're doing yet?

1: It's not annoying. It's time to take over the world.

2: It's not annoying. It's time to take over the world.

15. TheFish3

TheFish3 (Verified Endbringer)

1: Fuck. The. World.
    2: Actually try to win for a change of pace.

16. Zege

1: It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.
    2: It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

asdx and ultima333 like this.
  17. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

Oh hey! I just changed my avatar!

1. It will be awkward. But I'm sure turning into bear will solve it!
    2. LET'S LICK SOME HONEY.

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  18. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Well, you could just
    hitch a ride with them to the next planet. It's not like you wouldn't be able to survive, just wrap yourself in a Life fiber cocoon and hitchhike.

Oh hey, still a new avatar.

1. It's time for revenge. And noms.
    2. It's time for revenge. And noms. And LoL waifus.

19. pepperjack

This power is now yours!

Pretty sure Ren gets to redefine this relationship whenever he likes.

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  20. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Hmm. Real Life? I would turn all of Vancouver into an extension of Stanley Park, and then all of Canada, leaving enough room for people to live, but get cracking on the Ozone problem. Also, I would go to conventions, and get laid CONSTANTLY.

In setting? I would have made Madara Hokage. Let him do the fucking paperwork. I have booze to consume, gambling to do, and an entire ARMY of offspring to make.

21. Biigoh

Seru, Tanuki don't think that stanley park is a good place... too little roads and transit!

Canada has TONS of space and has very low people to land ratio. :3

Also, tanuki is a part time magical girl whose allied with the witch of desserts!

pepperjack likes this.
  22. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Expanding transit is the problem of the people I will threaten with more trees in inconvenient places. I am just making Canada a literal paradise of nature with Mokuton power.

And it could be worse. It could be some part of Walley

23. Biigoh

Tanuki has friends living in Walley... :3

24. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

An aside... do you happen to live in the GVRD off hand?

Back to the matter at hand, not exactly a place I want to wander around in at night. Granted, I would be in uniform at night, and that makes it doubly problematic, but still.

25. Biigoh

Bii lives in Burnaby... :3

I used to work as a security guard at night and know what you mean...

26. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

... LOL

I currently am security, and live in Burnaby. Remind me to buy you a coffee some time.

27. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

1. For once I can avoid most of the issues of having lost my identity through the power of kitsune shapeshifting and illusion magic. In the grand scheme of things, that's probably the only magic that'll see any use unless I get jumped in an ally or something. Other than that I live life as normal while also making a name for myself online with awesome cosplay.

2. Fight the Einst. Attempt to seduce the many beauties of the Endless Frontier and fail. Resort to doing as everyone else does and make boob jokes incessantly.

UrsaTempest and pepperjack like this.
  28. pepperjack

As opposed to sandwiches, since that would be the witch of deserts. Slightly different.

Gadgeteer and Valette-Serafina like this.
  29. Biigoh

Ish soh!

30. Biigoh

Lol.... which company? XD