1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Let us see. I am now a Girl.... a magician Girl with at least glowing levitation power, something that Looks like a magical staff and a magical book. As it is original art, I don't really know for sure.

Scenario 1: Have to make my Family believe that I am me. My cousing will flip out when she hears that Magic is real and that there is some reality warping power that transforms people apparently randomly. Once I get that done... depends on how high I am in the power-Level as a magician. Good healing Magic could really help the world and if I can teach it to others, that could make the world a better place. Probably won't go to war anywhere, unless I have "really" high end powers that is. Would probably do more harm than good otherwise.

Scenario 2: Ugh.... I am magical Girl of some Kind in an alternativel universe that I don't know and with rules I don't understand and I don't even know what my Name is... shit.

Fairy Scenarion: I am a Lightning Fairy... how mundane.

2. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

1. I am now a god damn dragon, with paralyzing fire. This is going to end badly for everyone.

2. Well, I'm going to be controlled by Tengil and his fucking trumpet. It is almost certain I will go the way of canon, dying in battle against the lindworm Karm.

3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tanuki licks the kitty cats. :2

4. Jack Trade

Jack Trade Chasing the Green Fairy.

1. I'm an Illuminati Grunt with bullshit magic haxx and high tech weapons, time to attempt take over the UK.

2. I'm a small guppy in an ocean of leviathan and will probably get kill by a Revent but at least I have magic powers.

5. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

Bah, either is fine, as I'm clearly the strongest of both settings.

6. Lemonbarb

Lemonbarb Very sour Grinch

1. Barring a Cape of Double/Air Jump/s, a Gun with unlimited ammo (or possibly with the concept of 'Damage'), and the ability to respawn from death like Kenny... I'm not going to be THAT badly affected, except a possible regression in age. And possible cases of paranoia.

That aside, I COULD live... Or I could go into War Zones, and murder murder murder, before I die die die, and then I can murder murder murder again. Only use my Avatar has in impact is WAR. That, or try to eak a living...

2. I Die Die Die. This Death This Death This Death... Die until I go insane with the goal/paranoia of being THE GUY! Then Kill kill kill kill killkillkillkillkill...

Touhou (since there was fairies). I Die Die Die... Via probably being devoured by those bloody moeblobs of Rumia and pranking Fairies. Before I end up being a wannabe badass Outsider with an unlimited GUN for a change... But no bombs.

All I can hope for, is either DODGE DODGE DODGE, and try again. Or hide out in the Human Village.

Fairy (touhou). LIGHT! Guess I wouldn't need to worry about Darkness at all. Or can do some Exorcism maybes? Or heck, BLIND people with my fairy awe...

If it was Scenario 1 on the Fairy Scenario. Possible immortality, respawn... Yeah, closest thing I'd hope is to somehow develop some sort of Fairy Hamon, in vain...

Now, if I where to CHOOSE My Element, I'd almost be tempted for Star, due to Nasu Grain shenanigans possibly. Either that, or Electric.

7. Marthis

Marthis Oh how wonderful!

1. zzzzzzzz
    2. Ft'aghn

8. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

1. Huh so I now have a three'ish year lifespan and can punch through steel... I do not find this a good trade-off for some reason.

2. I'm Hibiki and I already know what I have to do to live, I can punch through steel and have my sunshine, this is awesome. Also it takes all of ten seconds to kill off the end boss, since it's early in the timeline.

Strange how approaching ungodly painful death can change a perspective.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

1. Well, I get super awesome sword skills that I can't use for anything productive unless I want to go compete as a professional fencer or action movie star or whatever, and I'm dying of super-cancer. On the other hand, it's probably radiation poisoning and there are cancer treatments in our world. Still, pretty shitty trade-off.

2. Well, see the above, except now I'm stuck on a dying world ravaged by war and my disease is pretty much incurable.

As badass as Raquel was, I'd rather not.

10. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

1. Well timestop and not needing to use GS makes my life so much easier, inmortality is mine now and convincing people i am me will not be that hard, even if i fail i can just loot everything and live in luxury, maybe fund a mercenaries thingy when i get bored enough
    2.Oh dear, im the MC of a noir-esqe spin-off of magical madoka with an insane godess/eldritchian abomination stalking me, everyone is out for my hide and i may or may not be controlled by 4chan(the horror!!!!!!!)
    on the other hand it shouldnt be that hard to integrate myself, the constant amnesia can explain that(tough the drama will intensify a lot) and my knowledge from the future and the original series can help me.
    Also hair-flicks,cant forget the hair-flick.

11. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

Ha! Our recent migration and change of avatar means this thread is relevant again!

Scenario 1: But there is no meguca. How do I bring them to lesbian harem meguca Valhalla?
    Scenario 2: I get molested by devil-Homura. Aaaah~

12. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

I will not be kept here forever...

I WILL kill again!

13. Biigoh

You thought it was a cute fluffy tanuki. But it was I, the Bii.

14. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

... I am two angel sisters that are in a prohibited incestual lesbian relationship?

This is strange. I have achieved the ultimate form of narcissism?

Scenario 1: How the heck would I we prove that I we are me?

Scenario 2: Nekraa in the League of Legends... I might even have to fight myself...

!

Map awareness! Muahahahahahaha! ♫ ♥ ~

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    a2znut and Biigoh like this.
  15. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

Oh, new worlds to burn...

16. ChandraMagic

ChandraMagic Just a Bit Ditzy Moderator

Hunh, so apparently, I am drow. A scantily dressed one. If I go with the setting she's from, then I am an avatar of a Sex Goddess. Good times to be had by all.

17. a2znut

a2znut Needs more handholding. [Forever DM]

[X] Plan Nekraa for Scenario 1 and 2...

18. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Since this is my own character in a fanfic of mine I wonder if it's fair for me...

Eh.

1: Fuck yeah! I'm pretty! Time to go buy pretty clothes and snap pics of myself!
    2: Oh fuck! Gotta grind, gotta grind or we're all gonna die! Also Stupid Smexy N!

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  19. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

Scenario 1: I am now fucking adorable and female, like I want to be roughly half the time. Hard to explain my foxy features, though.
    Scenario 2: What setting? If there is one, I know it not.

I kinda wish I used a picture of Yin from Darker than Black here like on SB and SV, though.
    It'd mean I could avert the shitfest that is Ryuusei no Gemini in favor of Shikkoku no Hana as the second season.

20. Valette-Serafina

Valette-Serafina Shameless Shadow

Hm.

Scenario 1: Cool, I can now outperform Olympic athletes. Also, Byakugan.
    Scenario 2: Kumo's pretty fun, but I don't think I'd fit in a military very well.

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  21. Biigoh

But Kumo is full of MUSCLE MEN... beef cakes

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  22. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

I am now Swain from league of legends. Not bad.
    1. I have 0 chance of proving I'm me. On the brightside I now have a pet raven.. and magic powers.. and can turn into a giant demon bird.. Why do i expect to have the police to try to arrest me the first time i do that?
    2. Whelp, I am now in charge of Noxus and competing in league of legends. I quite like this state of affairs.

23. Garahs

Garahs Soil Surveyor

I'm now Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited.

1. I've got a badass canon that shoots summons and I can turn into a dragon.
    2. I've got a transdimensional train, a golden chocobo, I need to kill some personification of chaos, and I've got a hot chick traveling with me. I can deal with this.

24. Biigoh

*blushes*

Tanuki hit box got hit by danmaku...

25. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

Kog'Maw avatar.

Scenario 1: Become mascot for LoL. Make additional money from Youtube by participating in Epic Meal Time. Live near them, occasionally commission a dish from them. Otherwise live normally.

Scenario 2: Take lawyering classes. Re-negotiate my contract with the League of Legends for all-you-can-eat buffets, of either restaurant food or enemy champions. Eat a lot. Otherwise attempt to peep on the female champs, occasionally acting cute to get attention from them. Also, snack on the Yordles. Especially Teemo. Veigar is exempt, since he's cool.

Least Devotee likes this.
  26. powerofvoid

powerofvoid Versed in the lewd.

[​IMG]

My avatar is an abstract symbol with no known inherent meaning. That definitely falls into "you are a Touhou youkai of your avatar"

It's sort of crumbling and revealing some sort of weird yellow energy, so I'm clearly associates with some sort of ancient, mysterious thing that is falling to ruin.

Scenario 1: Mysterious powers of mysteriousness = who knows.

Everyone in Touhou is female (except Rinnosuke), but I can almost certainly pass as human.

Where things go from there depends on what my mysterious powers of mysteriousness are.

Scenario 2: ...

[​IMG]

Because you just know "something ancient and mysterious shows up" is going to be an "incident".

...at least my avatar has blaster bits, which should be helpful for danmaku.

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  27. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

1: Sweet We have fucking Pokemon! The world shall bow before me!
    2:Fuck Yeah! We shall crush all challengers! Come on Asterix, we got a team to get back together.

Least Devotee and Biigoh like this.
  28. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

1. Once I've managed to get my identity settled, which may or may not be doable, I'll probably have to shell out about a thousand dollars on clothes. Ah well, at least I'm hot.

2. I'm gonna have to deal with the reborn corpse of a mind precursor race voiced by Norio Wakamoto, fortunately I already know many of the shenanigans that have gone down in the endless frontier so a good deal of waffling about can be avoided. Also I may some day acquire a giant robot thanks to being in a Universe where such things are common place. Fuckin' metal.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    ultima333 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  29. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Oh fuck yes.

1- This'll be hilarious.

2- This is still hilarious.

ultima333 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  30. Zege

Zege It's Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

1. I am now a tiny Japanese girl with fantastic hair. My family and friends are confused and horrified, seeing as I was previously a six-foot white man with not-so-fantastic hair. On the plus side, Taiga (as far as I know) has none of my medical complications, but on the less-plus side I am not at all the gender I should be.

2. I am taking the place of Aisaka Taiga, but I do not like men, therefore Ryuuji is SOL. I'm set for money from the family though. Wonder how Minori feels about girl love?