1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
TroyX

TroyX

Connoisseur.

Please consider donating to support me. Thanks! https://www.patreon.com/troyxpage or https://ko-fi.com/troyxpage Apr 6, 2019

1. Mihari
      Mihari
      Just read the first few paragraphs of troy ascendant and rocoiled in horror of the ethical affronts, I shall leave you with a disparaging glance to your irrespect to the sanctity of mind and soul.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        LOL Not sure if srs. A lot of people don't like the idea of eternal bliss for some reason, but I've spent too many years being depressed to view it as anything but a good thing.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Subrosian Smithy and Ddmkm122 like this.
      3. Mihari
        Mihari
        Part srs bsns part not, obviously we both have differing opinions and I tend to have a more objective viewpoint of my thought processes and I tend to dislike external thought modification and how "unending joy" would limit the range and capability of my thoughts, though this obviously has no bearing on your own though processes I felt it was better to my my own viewpoint better understood.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. pepperjack
      pepperjack
      Did you change your icon again?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        I guess I just never looked closely at it before.
        Oct 14, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        Lol, what prompted you to look at it closely now?
        Oct 15, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        I don't recall, now.
        Oct 15, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. Imperator Maximajorian
      Imperator Maximajorian
      Why is your earlier Star Nephilim CYOA gone? I know you're going to make a new version, but it's not like you to get rid of the old one.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Akumakami64
        Akumakami64
        I'm assuming he has something special planned at the moment.
        Sep 4, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. Ando Owen
      Ando Owen
      Avalon has the ability to shift its user in a safe dimension, read the wiki to know the exact lore behind it. This is why it can no-sell some of the most powerful weapons in the setting.

And for Ea vs True Magic, I would say you can fall quickly into the Superman vs Goku argument like this, but I will still answer.
      1. Ddmkm122 and TroyX like this.
      3. Finagle007
        Finagle007
        The Third Magic, Heaven's Feel, actually involves Materialization of the Soul. It's for Resurrection, not Time Travel. The Second and Fifth can both be used for Time Travel, but they do so in different ways.
        Aug 8, 2018
        Ddmkm122 and TroyX like this.
      4. TroyX
        TroyX
        Neat! Thanks for the breakdown, I really appreciate it!
        Aug 8, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. Ando Owen
        Ando Owen
        ..... How could I mess Heaven's Feel with another Magic? I want to crawl in a corner.
        Aug 8, 2018
    5. God-Emperor Max
      God-Emperor Max
      I was reading the thread with your blurbs, summaries, and one-shots, and I'd like to ask if you deleted anything in it. You know, since you deleted your HF stories when you got rid of your old account, and some of them haven't been re-uploaded yet.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Nope, they're all there.
        Jul 7, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. Imperator Maximajorian
      Imperator Maximajorian
      I was just reviewing your mega-index, and I think you forgot to add the new Fairy King link. It's on page 492.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Thanks! Just added it.
        Jun 1, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. Imperator Maximajorian
      Imperator Maximajorian
      Sorry if I sound like a pain, but it's been almost a month since you last updated the Mega-Index in the CYOA thread.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        No worries. However, please remember that I stated in that post not to bug me about it. I make no guarantees about continuing to keep it up to date :) that said, I will probably update it again at some point, but I don't know when.
        May 21, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. Kelenas
      Kelenas
      Soooo... any chance of Horny Imp being continued? :)
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        Most definitely! Sorry for that. I just got distracted by other things, and my feverish creativity for writing got replaced by feverish interest in other things. But I plan to come to back to it for sure. Just can't say when.
        Apr 13, 2018
        Ddmkm122 and Kelenas like this.
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        Just updated Horny Imp again last night! In case you didn't get the alert or something, assuming you're still interested :)
        Jan 23, 2019
      4. Kelenas
        Kelenas
        I'm still interested, yeah, and currently reading the new update. =)
        Jan 23, 2019
        TroyX likes this.
    9. Tikitau
      Tikitau
      You know, I like your stuff, I honestly do. ...But Last of the Omega Lords makes me giggle, because given 'Omega' is often associated with being last, an alternate title could be 'Last of the Last Lords', which is just funny to say. Very dramatic! :D
      3. Tikitau
        Tikitau
        Well, I was not sure, given Servitors and Armory and all that.
        Mar 22, 2018
      4. Tikitau
        Tikitau
        Also, y'know, what -sort- of soldiers?

A half-dozen Servitors armed with high-tech Omega Lord Powered Armor and heavy weaponry? A bunch of Omega Lord-era marines? A bunch of dudes with rifles from the 20th century? xD

Inquiring minds are inquiring!

Mostly joking, just random thoughts.
        Mar 23, 2018
      5. TroyX
        TroyX
        LOL Good point. Not Servitors. More like your typical space empire soldiers. Stormtroopers for example. Or space marines that aren't Warhammer40k-badass-level :P
        Mar 23, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. corndogman
      corndogman
      So... here I was, reading the sort of bog-standard CYOA SI that you'd think to see, when I see a link in the middle of a sentence. I click it, and here we are. As for what the link said - "Supreme Being" is what it said. Now, I wonder why that is?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. corndogman
        corndogman
        Never mind. I found why.
        Dec 25, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        LOL Was this on a fic that someone wrote using one of my CYOAs?
        Dec 25, 2017
        Ddmkm122 and Subrosian Smithy like this.
      4. corndogman
        corndogman
        Yep.
        Dec 25, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      So like... Big Alfred... or Big Artificial Intelligence?
      1. Ddmkm122, Subrosian Smithy and TroyX like this.
      2. TroyX
        TroyX
        LOL That's a lower-case L. Short for Alexander, actually ^_^
        Jul 9, 2017
      3. KinKrow
        KinKrow
        Coolio, I couldn't tell.

This is a big den of varying degrees of nerdiness, so I had no idea.
        Jul 9, 2017
        Ddmkm122, Subrosian Smithy and TroyX like this.
      4. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        I've taken to using Ctr+F to dispel that sort of ambiguity.
        Jul 9, 2017
    12. duburu
      duburu
      I just realize....I know you....
      3. TroyX
        TroyX
        I'm glad you enjoyed them :) Which series do you mean by the titans series? Northman's Harem?
        Aug 6, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. kinglugia
        kinglugia
        I enjoyed the Pendragon series. A lot.
        Aug 6, 2017
      5. duburu
        duburu
        Yes northman's harem
        and space ranger
        Aug 6, 2017
        Ddmkm122, orkanum and TroyX like this.
  • About

Currently recovering from a financial crisis in December, until I can find a cheaper, better place to live. I've started a Ko-Fi and Patreon for anyone who wishes to donate to me for support, who has enjoyed my work. Thanks! :)

Ko-Fi
    Patreon

Signature