1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. The Sandman

The Sandman I trust you know where the happy button is?

...do you really want me to answer this question?

ryuan, Something and Aleph like this.
  2. silverm21

silverm21 Know what you're doing yet?

Laugh manically, which would be in character anyway and then go flying.

3. Gamewiz2x3

Gamewiz2x3 My Dewds

Get drunk, play with my new pussy, try and fail to seduce some hot girls, get more drunk, fail at socials even harder than I do currently, and kneecap anyone who annoys me.

It's what Chiaki would want.

4. Pimplup

Pimplup Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

You should've gone for the head, Lady Tarth.

DresdenWinchester and pepperjack like this.
  5. TRm

TRm Experienced.

well, I think that I noticed a couple of dragon avatars here, and I do now know the most interesting soup recipe....

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  6. V4Guss

V4Guss Not too sore, are you?

It's certain I don't have a human mind or thought processes anymore considering I'm now an Outer God.

Probably the first thing that happens is me freaking out with my eldritch senses and mind due to not be used to it and no longer being sane by human standards. My State and those surrounding it probably experience a massive growth of flesh, organs, limbs and orifices leaking eldritch ichor like milk spreading across them and changing anything alive (and probably dead) it touches. This is probably one of the best case scenarios. An example of a worst case scenario is the entire Earth turning into a death world and flaming with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom as everything mutates and new forms of life spring up while simultaneously people have their sanity shredded by my mere presence as the above happens everywhere.

The best best case scenario of none of those things happening and I manage to hang on to a human form and act human then the first thing I do is probably go impregnate something, get impregnated, or spawn asexually to get some loyal children around me for beginning a cult. This probably also happens once I get control of my form and stop panicking in the above scenarios.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  7. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Not too sore, are you?

So basically you gotta get a lot of girls as your new royal harem with new powerful children and i could cheer you up

8. V4Guss

Men too... genetic diversity is needed. If I maintain enough inkling of my humanity after this transformation I'll try to make sure that my children don't kill their human mothers in the process of birth or at least heal them afterwards... because at least some of them are going to bite, claw, and/or tear their way out... likely through the abdominal wall. I'm probably going to find it hard to care about individual humans though which could make me seem evil to anyone observing.

If the change were gradual I'd probably try to keep a journal of the mental and sensory effects and makes notes to myself as a sort of Flowers for Algernon type thing. If I realized at any point what was happening with a gradual change I'd be tempted for suicide because I'd know turning into an eldritch abomination means the end result would be me hurting a lot of people out of simple apathy and amorality as my mind slips from anything resembling human. On the other hand I'd be tempted to welcome the changes and power, humanity is over rated anyway. At a certain point I don't think I could actually be killed, "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die." This actually gives me an idea for some fiction to write set in the Cthulhu Mythos.

9. SailorPizza

Good so basically you are one of strongest gods in this new world.and what would you say to your family or friends from real life?

10. V4Guss

If I actually care enough about them after the change or it happened to be gradual, I'd give them a warning to stay away from me and tell them I'm not going to be the person they know anymore. It's unlikely I'm going to see a difference between them and any other human... or animal... or microbe. I think I'd be tempted to just leave one night with a note left behind to stay away from the being calling itself Shub-Niggurath so they don't have a clear connection between me and what I've become. I know enough about Lovecraft to know that attempting to shapeshift into my old form and pretend like nothing happened would almost certainly end very, very badly if I even wanted to do that with an alien mindset. Someone close to me would end up dead, or mutated, or mind raped, or forcibly impregnated with a monster. Best thing to do if possible is just get far away from the people I care about the most and hope they do not cross my path later on.

I'm really starting to want to write something about this, but it's outside what I've written before involving corruption. This wouldn't be corruption towards evil or vice, this would be turning into something alien. I'd want to try to express the horror aspect of it as best I could.

11. Lightxdarkwing

Lightxdarkwing Know what you're doing yet?

Make cute noises and hope that some one nice looks after me newly kitten-iffied self.
    That and see if my other heads are also me, having multiple heads would be strange.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  12. Mrt9001

Mrt9001 Getting sticky.

Fart really loudly. Then get really upset when the fart comes out of the neck area of my suit, directly into my own face since that's the only opening in the suit
    Quickly get over it, armor up ove the Zero Suit, and go out to have some fuckin' Spaghetti, Lasagna, and other delicious foods with EXTRA garlic. I don't pay of course! Gotta dine and dash. Wario would never pay for a meal.

13. Magon

Magon Not too sore, are you?

Make my own Parker Indistries to make the world a better place, and scare the shit out of criminals.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Vorian and SailorPizza like this.
  14. SailorPizza

That's cool and i can help you with my magic

Vorian and Magon like this.
  15. Magon

Magon Not too sore, are you?

Magic and Science to create a better Future! :cool:

Vorian and SailorPizza like this.
  16. SailorPizza

Yup like Dr.Strange and Ironman but with Zatanna and Spiderman way

Vorian and Magon like this.
  17. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp Know what you're doing yet?

What happens when you hit a semi-corporeal energy being in the face with conceptualized forces?

How many gods are used as avatars on this site again? I’m up for anything (as long as she’s cute).

18. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy Verified Sanity

Walk on water in front of people and drink coca cola.

19. Tank man

Tank man Not too sore, are you?

Now I’m either a big snail or a moderately busty but otherwise unknown woman who’s got no powers.

At least I’ve not got an unhealthy body?

As far as my friends and family goes, well, it’d be very hard to explain. Though due to the ‘trauma’ associated with this sort of thing perhaps I’d get an automatic pass for the subject I’m doing in college?

Funnily enough the only friend that I interact with much on QQ is a woman, so I’d probably ask her a lot about what to expect.

You’ll have to tell me about the DC universe as of right now for me to make any judgement. But given the whole random woman with no powers (nor even batmanish ‘skills’) I don’t think that I’d do too well, I’d probably be a victim for a lower level villain.

20. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger

No. You're a moderately busty woman holding a big snail. All the time. You'll never be able to put that snail down because that snail is also you.

21. Tank man

Oh. I wonder what happens when/if it dies?

22. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger

Wondering what happens when you die is something that has kept people up at night in a cold sweat for eons.

23. Tank man

Well, at least in the DC scenario I could go to heaven, or hell. Possibly break out of the latter.

24. Random Omnipotent Being

Random Omnipotent Being Making the rounds.

I try not to crush the universe by accident:eek:... or die to my own gravity and crush the universe anyways if I lack powers.
    I will also bemoan being too large to laze about on internet forums. If I keep powers in theme with my name I will spend most of my time living up to it! I'll start with everyone on QQ who screwed themselves over with a poorly thought out cyoa and go from there.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  25. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

The first thing I would do on waking up as my avatar is to panic at the fact that I can't breathe! A bit of stumbling around would let me find a mirror and notice I had been turned into a blank featureless mannequin without a mouth or a nose, explaining my lack of breathing ability. That said knowing why I couldn't breathe wouldn't change the problem, so I would continue panicking until I passed out from lack of air shortly afterwords. Unless someone were to find me and fix my breathing issue shortly after that I would suffocate to death.

And now that finding this thread made me realize how much fridge horror there is in the default avatar I'm actually thinking of getting one. I know I still have an old avatar someone made me for an online game I used to play (A zombie survival game called Die2Nite), I can just use that if I find it.

Edit: Found it and changed to it, the source is Zeke from Highschool of the Dead. Slightly altered to fit in with my "guild" from the game of course.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  26. Random Omnipotent Being

Random Omnipotent Being Making the rounds.

At least you can get off without making a new "milky way" ;)

Least Devotee likes this.
  27. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Enjoy being younger and not fat anymore.

Then panic because I don't look like myself and nobody else will recognize me.

28. infinitedevilmachine

infinitedevilmachine I AM INFINITE Gone for Good

I take over Gotham and kill the Batman!

OverMaster and Ridli Scott like this.
  29. OverMaster

OverMaster I'm fed up with everything

Not if I have something to say about it!

30. Mad Oracle

Mad Oracle An Oracle Of Culture

I'm now a faun, who's not half bad looking.

I'm surprisingly okay with this, I mean my parents won't recognize me but they'll know it's me. Friends might be a bit weirded out though, and I'm going to use my charm to get free shit and maybe play some music for my girlfriend.

Cuz' that's how I roll.