1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A small reminder that our moderators can't change usernames. You need to directly contact an admin for that, and tehelgee is the jobless one so bug him about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Experienced.

I go off on a Neppy adventure, doing Neppy things, Nepping everyone, until I Nep the Nep away, and take a nap...Then I do it all over again!

2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Throw a hurricane at the general location of the Daesh.

Least Devotee likes this.
  3. Lifelink

Lifelink Not too sore, are you?

I immediately begin to wonder how I'm going to live my life as a being capable of creating galaxies via blacksmithing. It's not like I can visit my friends and family anymore and all the comforts of modern life are now lost to me.

4. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger

Seems like you'll have to... create galaxies by blacksmithing? Maybe you can magic up an internet connection somehow? Is that a specific character, or just a cool image?

5. Lifelink

Lifelink Not too sore, are you?

Just seems to be a cool image I found. The artist (or so they claim) says it creates universes so I guess I can be the one sending Truck-kun on people in order to isekai them to save the world.

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  6. MadGreenSon

See? Upside. You can also create the worlds that need saving and the danger that threatens them. All of creation is your toybox.

7. G.A. Kyoki

G.A. Kyoki Randys irresponsible handler

I am now an emotionless killing machine that murders everything within a 2-mile radius at the command of the unconscious will of humanity and have also lost any semblance of hope of finding a better option.

Fuck, uh...do my job?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  8. Sirrocco

Sirrocco Tiny but ambitious squid

Desperately seek a source of salt water, in the few minutes I have before my gills collapse. Probably fail. Probably die.

edit: for the bonus event, if I've been summoned by Dr Manhattan as a fingertip-sized squid with tremendous self-confidence and possible telepathic/mind-control powers? Well, Dr Manhattan is *probably* keeping me alive by some means. Given that, I'll sit tight and find out what he wants before I do anything else. Getting on the bad side of the guy who is literally keeping me alive by will alone just seems like a poor choice.

Also, this thread gets weirdly surreal on reread after a few people have changed their avatars.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Pheonix14, pepperjack, Vorian and 2 others like this.
  9. chrnno

chrnno Time Traveller

What I would want to do is immediately test the abilities that are now available to me. What I think I would actually do is panic and immediately fuck things up by being that powerful out of nowhere.

Least Devotee and TRm like this.
  10. Vorian

Vorian Know what you're doing yet?

End of series FemNaruto/Naruko

Hmm, real life ... short term, freak out a bit, try to figure out what's going on, use transformation to maintain my 'secret identity'.

Fun times with the new body, clones, and transformation as soon as I'm more turned on than weirded out by the situation.

Longer term ... negative emotion sense would eventually compel me to act if nothing else did.

Probably try to stay below the radar as long as possible. Goal is to create a world where I'm not needed, not one that's dependent on me much less one I have to rule. If I do feel the need to go public or do anything flashy, I'll use Naruko form for that and follow Superman rules of engagement while in that persona, using transformed clones for more covert actions.

Employ clones to hone my stealth and infiltration skills and learn as much as I can about everything. Start with mainly search and rescue operations in response to natural disasters and work my way up to more complex problems as I learn what I'm doing.

In DC ... try to figure out what continuity I'm in, Rebirth I'd recognize as soon as I found information on Superman. Then the first thing on the agenda is to track down the Joker and eliminate him via Truth Seeking Balls - nothing less than total soul destruction will do for that one. Vandal Savage is probably second on that list.

Then some serious level grinding to prepare for the big threats and see about spreading chakra to the less corrupt police forces and street level heroes. Probably set up an off-earth base as soon as I have the means for the purpose of clone-training more destructive jutsu and seal research.

As for the big blue himself, no idea as I haven't the slightest clue what he's actually up to as of yet.

11. Komrade Comrade

Komrade Comrade Comrade

Be sad at the missed opportunity to become an overpowered protagonist. Also sad at the loss of thumbs. Enjoy new hat.

12. kokuenDG

kokuenDG Altera my Love~❤

Find a jacket. It's cold as fuck where I live right now.

GhostHaxStomp likes this.
  13. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp Know what you're doing yet?

My (relatively) squishy boi could use a steed. You up for experiments involving ectoplasm and magic? Too many gods around...

Komrade Comrade likes this.
  14. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

You are good doggo. I rub belly :V

Komrade Comrade likes this.
  15. Komrade Comrade

Komrade Comrade Comrade

Both of you turn into girls first. Then it's ok.

I guess I can try to leverage my new hat into godlike power in a series of improbably favorable trade ups, seeing as the world has been hit with the transforming magic stick.

Least Devotee and GhostHaxStomp like this.
  16. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

Well considering I'm bound up and horny, I try to find a sex partner before removing my bindings.

17. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

Santas wear coats.

I think.

Malbutorius and GhostHaxStomp like this.
  18. Pyeknu

Pyeknu Cross-Dimensional Magical Sith GIrl

I go forth and try to find my Brother Darling,

19. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu Judging You Internally Moderator

Well, now I'm a judgemental ninja magical girl.

Irl, probably steal crap and make money performing. If I'm in the original setting, freak out at the multiple existential crisi that occur due to being in a fictional world I made where I'm a street level threat in a setting that has to semi regularly put down threats capable of exploding the planet by accident.

20. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

>I would move around veeeeery carefuly since my avatar is ludicrusly strong.

>Then go to my bed to jill myself since this is one of my transformation fantasies.

>Then realise that my tits will always be noticably bigger than the biggest in the area.

>Mess around and see if I can somehow control this.

>Try not to freak out while figuring out how to tell this to my family.

>Find a way to get Isekai'd in Dragon Ball and/or find a way to open portals between worlds.

>????

>Profit.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    pepperjack likes this.
  21. OverMaster

OverMaster Most Terrible Cosmic Emperor

I'm not the real Frieza, just some guy doing a bad cosplay of him, so I guess I better go home and take the costume off before I'm laughed at by someone passing by.

But you're a Heroic Spirit. You can just shrug the cold off.

22. MadGreenSon

Free costume though, so there's that.

23. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Uh... I might gloat a bit to my sister because I'm hotter now?

Go swimming? Hit the gym and make other peeps feel inadequate as I lift weights?

Lie low and just live my life? Honestly, I have no fucking idea. Whatever the case, I'd first have to masturbate because that's what you do in this type of situation.

24. DAWinz

DAWinz My names Jeff

I salt the Earth of my enemies. I do that normally anyways, but by collecting their tears first

25. G4R5vb5r3H

G4R5vb5r3H Getting sticky.

Step 1: Melt.
    Step 2: Coalesce somewhere else.
    Step 3: Find Senpai. If DC Universe, said Senpai will be a villain and will be doted on until resistance (and crime) ceases.
    Step 4: ???
    Step 5: Live happily ever after. Probably. At least until some world-destroying threat comes along.

For those not in the know, my avatar is an MGE Shoggoth.

Chaos Fantasy and Vorian like this.
  26. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Not too sore, are you?

Oh alright i understand and have fun with the body.

27. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Who's your choice of "Senpai"? The Joker!?

28. G4R5vb5r3H

G4R5vb5r3H Getting sticky.

Wizards of the Coast dice roller says...

Deathstroke, actually.

And now I want to write a oneshot about it. Fuck.

Vorian likes this.
  29. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle The man who sold the world

Learn how to fucking shoot.

30. Nickballas

Nickballas I wish I had more Pride.

just be TR-8R.

Malbutorius and NuclearBird like this.