1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Twisted Pinwheel

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Chibi-Reaper, Jul 12, 2015.

1. EvaUnit01

EvaUnit01 The man who stands at the top of AAWWEESSOOOMEEE

[x] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

2. Winged One

Winged One Not the Simurgh

Hm. Actually, I kind of like having MIO be willing and able to pull shit like this when she chooses to.

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

3. angelofwhim

angelofwhim Experienced.

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident.

4. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

5. Briareus the Gardener

Briareus the Gardener I trust you know where the happy button is?

6. Ferian

Ferian [-]

Or, some activity may attract new people.

Zum likes this.
  7. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident
    -[X] then keel over from chakra fatigue

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  8. MinorGryph

MinorGryph Not too sore, are you?

The hinata-girl just didn't know when to stop sensei!

9. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

10. Zum

Zum Philosopher to The End

Yeah, this seems like an interesting way for things to go, if this vote ends up winning I wonder what the med-nin would say about us as well, seeing as we are suffering from a "bit" of sleep deprivation..........

11. The Nobody

The Nobody Why does this line say strange things? Gone for Good

-[X] then keel over from chakra fatigue.

EDIT: Sub-vote added.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  12. prandom

prandom Definitely Trustworthy

13. Sirrocco

Sirrocco Tiny but ambitious squid

Hmmm...

The Nobody likes this.
  14. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

[X] Shout for a medic-nin to take care of your minion. This fight is a draw. If any adults ask questions, this was a training accident

Keep forgetting this one.

15. CrossyCross

CrossyCross LADY OF LOVE

16. Tanor

Tanor Versed in the lewd.

[X] Pick up a student and throw them at another student. "Riot!"

17. Odin

Odin Forgotten Fallacy

18. azereath

azereath Know what you're doing yet?

19. Kinruush

Kinruush what

20. angelofwhim

angelofwhim Experienced.

Hope dies a bit every few days in this, can you tally and lock the vote or something?

Splodge likes this.
  21. Ψυχή

Ψυχή A flap of my wings....!

But why? Better to keep reminding the magnanimous QM that we yet yearn for more in my opinion.

1986ctcel and Winged One like this.
  22. MaeHartchenko

MaeHartchenko Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Write in- this is time for strategic passing out.

23. NoFunposter

NoFunposter Can't sleep, Salt will eat me.

24. Threadmarks: If it's not broken or not important...
    Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

"Heeeey, someone call a medic-nin!" you call, sloppily. "Hinata went nuts and laid a guy out!"

"I didn't-!" she insists.

"Knocked him clear out." you appraise, and then whistle, as though you're impressed, your whole demeanor suggesting that the situation has nothing to do with you.

"You made me do that!" Hinata continues.

"Made you? Do I look like a Yamanaka to you?" you say, completely disregarding the current state of your hair. Which you flip idly over your shoulder, wobbling in place. "You need to take responsibility for your own actions sometimes, you know."

Hinata's knuckles crack from how tightly they're formed into a fist.

Then she starts moving, and so of course you do too.

---

About three hours later, you're both sitting in front of the head instructor.

"Do you both understand why you're here?" he says, gravely.

"Because Hinata's got a mean right hook, and she showed everyone?" you reply, flippantly.

"kill you" she whispers under her breath.

It was actually really impressive. No matter what you did, she just kept coming. You still don't have the stamina for long range shunshin, and replacing yourself with stuff kept working, so you kept doing it.

Currently, the entire student body, save the two of you and including at least one of Hinata's very surprised cousins that you noticed, is undergoing medical care. As is some of the staff.

Principal doesn't seem to consider it as impressive as you do, though.

"Classes have been cancelled across the board for today. I am going to have to go in person to explain... this to the Hokage." he says, gravely. "And I'll be fielding complaints from upset parents over it as well. Do either of you... have anything to say for yourselves?"

---

[ ] Nope.
    [ ] Do you look sorry?
    [ ] It was all Hinata's fault.
    [ ] ??

25. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

It seems like we just kept dodging, and it all started when Hinata attacked us for our own good.

26. Avalon Du Lac

Avalon Du Lac Versed in the lewd.

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict."

27. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict."

28. Ct613hulu

Ct613hulu Experienced.

[X] "Everything I did was in the pursuit of disengaging from the conflict. The conflict in which I never threw a single punch."

It is really great to see that this has finally resumed. It was one of my favorite pieces of Naruto fiction on this site. I hope it continues.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  29. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

Favorite pieces?
    First pieces?

1986ctcel and Valette-Serafina like this.
  30. asdx

asdx Mouth Pussy