1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A True Lady's Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] What on earth? Does he think just because he's living here he can wander into other people's rooms? >: < Bad Brandy!
    - - [X] He hasn't heard of knocking? /Sigh. How disappointing, he'll need to be taught manners after all. Tell him his lessons in this subject start tomorrow.

2. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] What on earth? Does he think just because he's living here he can wander into other people's rooms? >: < Bad Brandy!
    [X]Still there is no need to be rude after all he could simply be lost in the house.
    [X] He can see your bare ankles! How scandalous. Still, he is your new brother analogue, and a Londoner. Allowances can be made. Perhaps this is even how things are done in the city? You can't say you care for it.

3. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Still there is no need to be rude after all he could simply be lost in the house.
    [X] He can see your bare ankles! How scandalous. Still, he is your new brother analogue, and a Londoner. Allowances can be made. Perhaps this is even how things are done in the city? You can't say you care for it.

4. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

[X] Night Descends

"What on earth...?" you ask rhetorically, rising from your desk and staring at the unwelcome intruder with a frown of disapproval. "Sir. A gentleman knocks before entering a lady's room!"

"Ah!" Dio looks shocked, then incredibly embarrassed as he closes the door to a crack. "Excuse me! In the dark I mistook your door for mine. Please forgive the intrusion."

Your annoyance lessens somewhat. Of course. How silly of you; you forgot how lost Del got the first time she visited. The house can be confusing if you're not used to it.

You sigh in relief. You were worried for a moment you would have to be unkind to someone who's been nothing but gracious to you.

"So that's it." You make a brief curtsy. "I apologize for being so sharp with you, Brandy. I am used to the rough ways of country boys; it would not be impossible that one of them would expect to share a bed with me to keep warm."

Dio laughs, a soft, cultured sound. "There is nothing to forgive, Jojo. It's only natural that a young lady should be ready to defend her reputation."

"Nevertheless, I am sorry. Allowances have to be made for family." You go to the door and point down the hall. "Your bedroom is four doors down from mine, past the portrait of the gentleman in the blue doublet. The keyhole is plugged shut, I believe, so if you trace it with your finger you should be able to find your room by touch no matter how lost you get."

He makes an impressed noise. "Oh? You know this house down to the last detail, it seems."

"A lady's home is her domain," you declare. "If she is to rule it effectively she must know as much about it as possible."

He chuckles. "Then I suppose I should pay my respects to the queen of the family."

Before you can stop him, he presses his lips to your forehead.

"A goodnight kiss for my stern little sister."

He smells faintly of lavender.

And then, with a smile, he withdraws coolly, and turns to make his way back down the hall.

[X] >: < He thinks you're stern now, wait until he gets a taste of the back of your hand! D-did that count as your first kiss? Augh!

[X] .///. Why is your heart beating so fast?

[X] ^_^ What a gentle brother you have. /oblivious

5. Biigoh

Jojo x Dio OTP.

6. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

Dio has to put in hours of work to be elevated to potential suitor

FurikoMaru likes this.
  7. FurikoMaru

Wouldn't that be an OT7, with how many of them there are?

8. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

9. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

10. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

11. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

12. FurikoMaru

:)) I love how eager all of you are to play right into his hands.

13. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

Makes the betrayal more interesting, and JoJo is about the right age anyway for her first crush.

14. FurikoMaru

I will never stop being amused by Dio-sama's charisma. Beware, my children! The Fourth Wall is no defence against it, for lo, nominally straight men are reduced to thinking tokimeki is the ideal response. >:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    LordVile likes this.
  15. Inara Seraph

Inara Seraph Know what you're doing yet?

[X] >: < He thinks you're stern now, wait until he gets a taste of the back of your hand! D-did that count as your first kiss? Augh!

16. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

It's a trap! Don't become obsessed with him, make him obsessed with you.

Even at this age, Dio's personality is twisted and treacherous to the extreme, if you're not at least capable of standing against him you aren't interesting enough to confront with anything but a social mask. He's an odd duck, and purpose built to be a villain.

Most importantly, however, are the pants in the relationship. They will be ours. No pants for Di-

17. FurikoMaru

[1] >: < He thinks you're stern now, wait until he gets a taste of the back of your hand! D-did that count as your first kiss? Augh!

[4] .///. Why is your heart beating so fast?

[3] ^_^ What a gentle brother you have. /oblivious

Also, useless has the right of it. I know not everyone's read Phantom Blood (cannot blame you, yikes), but yeah, Dio's initial goal is to acquire the Joestar fortune for himself and become a man of the world. He's Becky Sharp, except GAR.

18. HighMongrel

HighMongrel Making the rounds.

19. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

Changing my vote to

20. Biigoh

Changing my vote to[X] >: < He thinks you're stern now, wait until he gets a taste of the back of your hand! D-did that count as your first kiss? Augh!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  21. Balatro Philologus

Balatro Philologus Still finds own avatar hilarious

[x] >: < He thinks you're stern now, wait until he gets a taste of the back of your hand! D-did that count as your first kiss? Augh!

Though I'm not sure if this or oblivous is the better response for irking Dio (Also how the heck did my nickname get through :eek:)

22. FurikoMaru

No one proposed an alternative. ^_^ I'm rather pleased with it, though, because it causes Dio such pain to hear it.

23. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

onwards to being more of a tsundere..

24. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

25. FurikoMaru

[X] Hit on Jojo (LIKE A BOSS)! Get rejected (LIKE A BOSS)!

Your right knuckles are in terrible pain, but it was worth it to correct this presumptuous little - owwww~

"So much for queenly reserve," Dio says, squeezing your wrist without apparent effort. "Do you often strike people without provocation?"

"Without-? You- you kissed me!" you whisper indignantly.

He raises an eyebrow. "Surely there's nothing untoward about that. You said yourself; we're to be family."

"Unhand me!" you demand, struggling. You try to prise his fingers off, but he grabs your free hand and pulls it out of the way. The two of you glare into each other's eyes.

"Not until I have some assurance that I won't be struck again," he says evenly.

[X] Kick him repeatedly in the shins and call for help.

[X] Calm yourself. "... I give you my word as a Joestar that I will not continue my assault. So please. Let me go."

[X] Something strange happens.

26. Biigoh

[X] Calm yourself. "... I give you my word as a Joestar that I will not continue my assault. So please. Let me go."

27. Inara Seraph

-[X] Inwardly, you seethe. This guy is seriously presumptuous; he doesn't give orders here, and it's about time he learned that. Revenge will be yours.

28. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

29. Torgamous

Torgamous Official Matsu

If we're going the talky route, at least vote for something along the lines of "Not until I have some assurance that I won't be kissed again." Don't just roll over because he's got a hold of our wrist.

Voting for this, though, because Furiko's established elsewhere that the vague votes are the fun ones.

30. Inara Seraph

I wanted to vote for something like that, but I couldn't come up with anything witty. That's pretty good, though.

You've converted me to [X] Someting strange happens, anyway.