• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

I go forth and try to find my Brother Darling,

Well, now I'm a judgemental ninja magical girl.

Irl, probably steal crap and make money performing. If I'm in the original setting, freak out at the multiple existential crisi that occur due to being in a fictional world I made where I'm a street level threat in a setting that has to semi regularly put down threats capable of exploding the planet by accident.

>I would move around veeeeery carefuly since my avatar is ludicrusly strong.

>Then go to my bed to jill myself since this is one of my transformation fantasies.

>Then realise that my tits will always be noticably bigger than the biggest in the area.

>Mess around and see if I can somehow control this.

>Try not to freak out while figuring out how to tell this to my family.

>Find a way to get Isekai'd in Dragon Ball and/or find a way to open portals between worlds.

>????

>Profit.

Last edited:
You aka the Questionable Questing user wake up as the current avatar was used by you, what's the first thing you do with all the physical stats, abilities/powers,items/weapons and weaknesses of the profile pic about certain character,item,animal & etc from fictional worlds or anywhere else from websites into the real world.

So what you gotta say to your friends,family and others from real life from having a different look with unique powers or something?

So how many events would happen?

Bonus event.We are in the Current DC's Universe was summoned by Dr. Manhattan.
Uh... I might gloat a bit to my sister because I'm hotter now?

Go swimming? Hit the gym and make other peeps feel inadequate as I lift weights?

Lie low and just live my life? Honestly, I have no fucking idea. Whatever the case, I'd first have to masturbate because that's what you do in this type of situation.

I salt the Earth of my enemies. I do that normally anyways, but by collecting their tears first

Step 1: Melt.
Step 2: Coalesce somewhere else.
Step 3: Find Senpai. If DC Universe, said Senpai will be a villain and will be doted on until resistance (and crime) ceases.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Live happily ever after. Probably. At least until some world-destroying threat comes along.

For those not in the know, my avatar is an MGE Shoggoth.

Uh... I might gloat a bit to my sister because I'm hotter now?

Go swimming? Hit the gym and make other peeps feel inadequate as I lift weights?

Lie low and just live my life? Honestly, I have no fucking idea. Whatever the case, I'd first have to masturbate because that's what you do in this type of situation.

Oh alright i understand and have fun with the body.

> New Avatar, Let's All Love Lain

Stare at my room unimpressed. Get more computers.
Edit the universe's continuity so memories regarding me adjust.

Enjoy being cuter (and "totally not" some reality-warping digital goddess *cough*).
I might try doing something to help Uplift along.

Also, Lisp Machine phones. Because I said so.

Last edited:
Apparently I'm now the most decorated US marine of all time, but I'm not sure how useful that skillset is. Either way, I probably first freak out, then contact authorities and go clothes shopping, then contact parents. I need to have means of proper ID after all, since my body is that of a person who died a while ago. Other than that I don't really know what I would do....

Wow I'm a boring fucker.

Be a smug squid and invade the earth.

And probably tentacle fuck someone somehow.

Or just use my insane math ability and drum skills for fun and profit.

How many nukes do you have now?
1*RLK89CoXdnSD4umj5q3CjA.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back