1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Honestly, it would have been interesting to see Issei with the abilities of a Solar, and the raw power of a High Class or Ultimate Class Devil.

Maybe if/when he is able to access Ddraig's full powers.

2. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

have some spring cleaning and an up to date index from the old threads to the current one, also do we need some exp cause i have a semi finished omake i can fix up and post, otherwise I'll save it for a rainy day

QUEST ARCHIVE

INDEX:

MAIN CONTINUITY

Genesis Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8

New Popularity Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Training Days I: A Very Busy Week
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 (I), Part 6 (II), Part 6 (III), Part 7

The Sister from the West Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9

Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9,
    Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17,
    Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25,
    Part 26, Part 27, Part 28, Part 29, Part 30, Part 31, Part 32, Part 33

The Snake Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Phoenix From The Underworld Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Ryōzanpaku Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10,
    Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17

Extra Arc: Stray Devils and...Shinobi?
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6

Youkai Yakuza Arc
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10,
    Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19,
    Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25, Part 26, Part 27, Part 28,
    Part 29, Part 30, Part 31, Part 32, Part 33

Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell
    Part 11, Part 12, Part 13(I), part 13 (II), Part 13 (III), Part 13 (IV), Part 14,
    Part 15

SIDE CONTINUITY

Issei's Awesome Adventures: The Old Shrine (This happened between Part 1 and Part 2 of Training Days I)
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Issei's Awesome Adventures: Fluttering of Wings (This happened between Part 2 and Part 3 of Training Days I)
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Issei's Awesome Adventures: Kiba's Request...Has just begun? (This happened between Part 3 and Part 4 of Training Days I)
    Part 1, Part 2

Issei's Awesome Adventures: Shady District (This happened between Part 4 and Part 5 of Training Days I)
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9

Omakes:
    From ZipLopz
    From ZipLopz 2
    From Mu-Sensei
    From megrisvernin
    From noahgab1133
    From noahgab1133 2
    A Solar Circle's Adventure Time
    From megrisvernin 2: REVEAL CASE File 0009
    From Smuthunter: Lunar Issei-Full Moon-Dragon Totem
    A Radiant Dragon's Vacation in Eastern Wonderland
    From Unelemental: The Lost Bet
    From cronos2chaos: RWBY and DxD
    From noahgab1133 3
    From touhou ranfuku
    From noahgab1133 4
    From Galeiam
    From Sol Mark-1
    From the DragonBard
    From the DragonBard 2
    From Kinglugia
    From Kinglugia 2
    From noahgab1133 5
    From noahgab1133 6
    From noahgab1133 7

Issei's Forces - Character Sheets

List of important people in the story:
    Raynare. Human disguise: Yuuma Amano. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Yuuto Kiba. Devil. Sacred Gear "Sword Birth" user.
    Kiyome Abe. Human. Beast Tamer.
    Mr. and Ms Hyodo. Humans.
    Ddraig. Heavenly Dragon. The Welsh Dragon.
    Bright Shattered Ice. Elder Solar Twilight Exalted.
    Aika Kiryu. Human.
    Matsuda and Motohama. Humans.
    Rias Gremory. Devil.
    Akeno Himejima. Devil.
    Koneko Toujo. Devil. Nekoshou?
    Tomofuri. Local Kami of Fertility and Pregnancy.
    Dohnaseek. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Mil-tan. A...thing. Kiba's customer.
    Ruby Rose (Kougyoku Mizoguchi). Human. Sacred Gear "Crescent Rose (Death's Scythe)" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Asia Argento. Human. Sacred Gear "Twilight Healing" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Mittelt. 3/4 Fallen Angel, 1/4 Oni. Solar Half-Caste.
    Kalawarner. Fallen Angel Devil.
    Shariel. Fallen Angel. One of Grigori's Leaders.
    Yang Xiao Long. Human. Ruby's big sister. Sacred Gear "Ember Celica (War's Gauntlets)" user. Solar Half-Caste.
    Eiko. Yatagarasu. Issei's Familiar. Solar Half-Caste.
    Sona Sitri. Human disguise: Sona Shitori. Devil.
    Tsubaki Shinra. Devil.
    Azazel. Fallen Angel. Governor General of the Fallen Angels and One of Grigori's Leaders.
    Sayanomiya Kaoru. Human. Member of the History Compilation Committee.
    Grayfia. Devil. Queen of Maou Lucifer's Peerage and his wife.
    Beowulf. Hero Descendant and Devil. Pawn of Maou Lucifer's Peerage.
    Shougo Kitsukawa. Ex-gang's leader. Solar Half-Caste.
    Raiser Phenex. Devil.
    Ravel Phenex. Raiser's little sister. Devil.
    Sirzechs Lucifer. Super Devil. Leader of the Four Maou.
    Ryōzanpaku. A group of Master Martial Artists. Followers of the Katsujinken.
    Honoka Shirahama. Human. Longinus Sacred Gear "Innovate Clear" user.
    Elsha. Strongest Boosted Gear female possessor of the past.
    Belzard. Strongest Boosted Gear male possessor of the past.
    Mirai. Ninja?
    Kii and Mii. Bakeneko youkai. Twin sisters.
    Rikuo Nura. 3/4 Human, 1/4 Youkai. Head of the Nura Youkai Clan.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Caoslegion

Caoslegion Know what you're doing yet?

[​IMG]

TheWave, tomio, TmDagger and 4 others like this.
  4. noahgab1133

so the sub is out for season three.

I WANT TO SEE TANNIN!

I really want to have issei in this quest to go meet him.

kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  5. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    TheWave, tomio, Lone Wolf 666 and 3 others like this.
  6. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Neither image works.

kinglugia, Sol Mark-1 and Walkir like this.
  7. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Sorry I did not know, I got a very bad internet conection.

I will put the links then.

8. Threadmarks: Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell (Part 13)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I hope this is only the beginning of the transformation, because it looks badass and I want to see more :D

About the update...well, shit. I wanted to post it way before this day, but I was side-tracked. Since today is Easter, have a special service and take this 1/5 of the update, while I work tirelessly today and tomorrow to complete and post one after the other the other parts.
    ----

Barren area

“Explosions and thunderbolts. I believe Yubelluna and the Priestess of Lightning are going at each other with gusto.” A woman with long dark brown hair, wearing an elaborate kimono, says as she peers in the distance. Her name is Mihae, and among Raiser’s Peerage she is the one with the best sight.
    [​IMG]
    “Anything else?”

“...” Mihae squints her eyes. “Flying swords.”

“What.”

“Flying. Swords.” She repeats. “As, I see swords being hurled in the air as if shot.”

“Weird.” A woman with long grey hair, wearing a skimpy dancer outfit, scratches her ear while showing a doubting expression. Her name is Shuriya.
    [​IMG]
    “If swords are involved I am not interested.” Isabela looks to the side at Siris. “Want to take it Siris?”
    [​IMG]
    “Not interested.” The swordswoman turns down the offer, the eternal frown on her face unchanged. “I just want to beat some Gremory servant and be done with it. Why did Yubelluna slip us like that? Isn’t better to gang up on them?”
    [​IMG]
    “Don’t be so unsportsmanlike.” The masked Rook slowly shakes her head, a small amused smirk on her lips. “She made the right choice: with our numbers even, any tactics to take advantage of them would be 50/50. Better to just charge ahead and fight all opponents as they close. I prefer it this way.”

“Uh?” Shuriya perks up and turns one ear towards the forest, a hand behind it. “Do you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

“Smashing sounds, like the trees are knocked down in rapid succession.”

“The enemy? Let me see…” Mihae looks at the forest, eyes squinted in concentration for a few seconds before opening up in surprise. “What the fu-!”

BOOOM!!!

It’s less an explosion and more a violent air displacement that hit the girls, forcing them to hold their ground to avoid being blown away. For an instant a cloud of wooden pieces, tree’s trunks smashed thoroughly, clouds their vision before two somethings shoot out of it, one black, soaring in the air leaving behind a trail of what look like red petals, and the other yellow, running on the ground leaving behind a trail of burning fire.

The two objects keeps going until they stop at opposing sides of the Phenex girls, the black one landing on the ground.

“See! See! I told you, it’s totally different in the open!” A cheerful young voice spokes.

“True! Next time let’s make it a race!” A boisterous voice replies.

The four girls stand on guard, their backs facing each other, ready to engage what is obviously the enemy. Yet, when they are finally able to see clearly their opponents they can’t stop incredulous looks from appearing on their faces.

“What.” Siris questions so eloquently.

The black object turns out to be a wolf the size of a Shire stallion, albeit one made entirely of metal, black like the midnight sky save for a few patches on the limbs and stomach which are a pale grey. From the joint’s openings, eye sockets and maw comes out azure fire. In the middle of the forehead it has a pale grey diamond with a horse’s skull inside.
    [​IMG]
    And riding the monstrous wolf like it’s the most normal thing in the world are Ruby and Mittelt, the latter hugging the dark haired girl from behind before she lets go and jumps down, looking around until she spots the four Phenex girls and smirks.

“A motorcycle?” Isabela recognizes the it immediately, as she owns one herself.

Yes, the yellow object turns out to be exactly a motorcycle. It’s a sport bike, with a design emphasizing speed and aerodynamics, the sides of the engine compartment including supercharger intakes. Coating the wheels and glowing from inside the body is the same azure fire of the black wolf. Above the headlight there is a blood red diamond with a horse’s skull inside.
    [​IMG]
    Riding it are Yang and Shougo, the latter wasting no time to dismount from behind the blonde girl, staring at the Phenex girls with a bored face and hands in his pockets as he chews a gum and makes a bubble.

“Good work Drei!” With a happy smile Ruby hugs the wolf around the neck, who let out a soft rumble before fading away.

“You’re the best bike ever Bumblebee!” Yang grins and pats the motorcycle’s handle, which lets out an engine’s roar before, too, fading away.

“You all look worth my time.” Shougo’s lips split into a shark-like smile. “Lucky.”

“So ladies-” Supporting the elbow with the left palm Mittelt raises her right hand and flexes her fingers, causing some rocks near her foot to crack and break. “Shall we begin the fun~?”

9. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Welp. Not a corgi, but sure as Hell a canine.

... Wait a tic. Red hood, riding the big bad wolf.

Yeah, prolly the only choice that made sense.

10. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

Corvus 501 likes this.
  11. Caoslegion

Caoslegion Know what you're doing yet?

yes, let me quote the novel:

“Apparently Rias’s father does work related to construction as well and he said that he’d renovate this place free of charge as part of a model house.”
    There’s no way that kind of story could be true! No, I could understand it if Buchou’s parents did it.
    It was because she knew all this that Buchou was eating her meal calmly and silently.
    Rather, let alone renovating, didn’t our lot area also expand? Haven't the neighbouring houses completely disappeared and been turned into the grounds of our new house…?
    “Now that you mention it, it seems that Suzuki-san and Tamura-san next door have moved away. I hear that they suddenly obtained some favourable plots of land and then moved there.”

12. noahgab1133

can't wait for the next part and the reaction from phenex were he realizes issei's bs is contagious XD

Nickballas, oerial, TmDagger and 2 others like this.
  13. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Happy Easter, everyone.

Thank you Alexander for the part of the update, we understand that RL can make things complicated.

TheWave, tomio, AZATHOTHoth and 4 others like this.
  14. juracc

juracc Getting sticky.

Is that the horseman mark from Darksiders?
    *goes and checks*
    Yep, that's the one.
    Does that mean the remaining two horse(wo)men are Strife and Fury or are you just grabbing the symbol for being neat?
    Well, tbh it's already quite a mashup. Both this quest and Darksiders (War runs around with a goddamn portal gun, blue and orange portals included ffs).
    Still damn awesome. The quest and the games.

oerial likes this.
  15. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

Ruby on a wolf ?
    i have something for that :
    well, she have blond hair, so it doesn't fit but it close enough[​IMG]

16. Z000

why am i getting so many like, it just a picture from one of my game

theunderbolt likes this.
  17. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

It's badass.

18. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Because it's a very nice picture ?

19. Z000

i got the picture from a mobile game call Brave Frontier, if you want to play it, just download it, it free to play

BlackThief12 likes this.
  20. noahgab1133

because it was a nice picture, at the right time relevant to the story post and bits of speculation?

21. Alexander

For being neat: I wanted to make a clear reference to the Four Horsemen, and the horse's skull mark from Darksiders was the best thing I found. Btw, in DxD the Four Horsemen are: Death, War, Conquest, Famine.
    What? :confused:
    Thank you :D

Badass. It's like someone fused together Ruby (weapon), Yang (hair and body), Blake (cat ears) and Weiss (attitude).

22. juracc

juracc Getting sticky.

Whats the confusing part? If you mean the quest, then I am referring to the amount of (quasi) crossovers.
    As for War with the portal gun, well, see for yourself:

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  23. cross_grave

Ohey, I wasn't the only one using the fire thingy for the sword. Neat.

24. Alexander

This: War with portal gun...*raise eyebrow* subtle reference, or drunken programmers?

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  25. cross_grave

A lot of the stuff War gets could be seen as references or ripoffs. A hookshot, a bladed boomerang (crossblade), this... I think one of my friends called it a clone of Zelda and Devil May Cry.

By the way, do these mounts Ruby and Yang have serve any other function than transport/battle mount/mass deforestation device? As in, Ruby has a friggin wolf, can it fight on it's own (like a big pokemon)?

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  26. juracc

juracc Getting sticky.

I'd say PA put it best
    [​IMG]

27. Alexander

Yes: the original design was for them to be not only transport devices to roam the battlefield at high speeds without tiring the wielder, but also as support/defensive feature. They fight together with and take blows in place of their wielders, even if it destroy them, and their shape-shifting abilities let them assume the best form for defense. They're the Shield of the Horsemen.

TheWave, tomio, UberJJK and 6 others like this.
  28. Furoan

Furoan Making the rounds.

...Quest Story Only archive is still like dozens of posts behind at the end of the popularity arc. Is that going to be updated sometime?

Nice update btw:)

And yes Darksiders is a homage to a Lot of games, that said its very much fun (though its cosmology doesn't really work with DxD)

Sol Mark-1 and kinglugia like this.
  29. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

FYI I'm pretty sure these pics are in the reverse order from what you intended based on context.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  30. noahgab1133

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well its rias birthday and i want to do an omake but have class, instead enjoy the pictures and maybe i will have one written after class